Citi World Privileges
- Get deals and discounts locally and in over 90 countries, from travel, dining to shopping.
- Find deals near you now and save deals you love for next time.
Citi Cash Back Christmas Special
- Enjoy 8% cash back on your favourite festive treats at Bakeries
(including Bengawan Solo, Breadtalk, Paris Baguette) and Confectionery Stores
(including Candy Empire, Candylicious, Garrett Popcorn)
- Exclusively for Citi Cash Back Cardmembers
- Valid till 31 December 2018
LiveUp Members Promotion
- LiveUp members get 8% rebate on Join LiveUpLazada.sg purchases with Citi Credit Cards (Capped at $30 per calendar month)
- LiveUp members get 8% rebate on Redmart.com purchases with Citi Credit Cards (Capped at $30 per calendar month)
- Rebate will be in the form of a credit to the LiveUp members’ LiveUp account
- Valid till 30 April 2019.
Online shopping deals
- Offers all year round at your favourite online brands like Lazada, RedMart, Shopee, Qoo10, Foodpanda.
Refer Your Friend and Get S$150
- S$150 cash back is yours, when your friend signs up for a Citibank Credit Card. Terms and conditions apply.
Citibank Gourmet Pleasures
- Citibank Gourmet Pleasures presents you the best dining deals at over 1,000 locations.
Business Privileges Programme
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and offerings for the whole year across a wide range of merchants in Travel and Entertainment, as well as Non-Travel and Entertainment categories
Investment-Time Deposit Bundle Promotions
- Enjoy preferential SGD and FCY Time Deposit Investment Bundles
Citibank Online Investment Funds
- Enjoy lower sales charge of up to 1.5% when you subscribe to selected Investment Funds through Citibank Online.
Commission-free buy trades for new brokerage accounts
- Enjoy 6-month commission-free buy trades online for U.S. and Hong Kong markets when you open a new Citibank Brokerage account.
Contents on this webpage are for general information only, and should not be relied upon as advice. The information provided does not have regard to any individual’s investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. This webpage and its contents are not an offer nor solicitation to purchase, nor endorsement or recommendation of, any products or services by Citibank Singapore Limited, its related entities and their respective directors, agents and employees (together "Citigroup").
The promotions, products and services mentioned in the referenced document are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey and Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man, the UK, Brazil, or New Zealand. The referenced document is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the promotions, products and services mentioned therein to such individuals.
Investment products are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citigroup, Inc or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries unless specifically stated. Investment products are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results, prices can go up or down. Investors investing in investment and/or treasury products denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risks of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal when foreign currency is converted back to the investors' home currency. The information on this webpage does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer of solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such document or to make any offer or solicitation.
Investment Funds listed on Citibank Online or the Citi Mobile® App do not take in to account the investment objectives or financial situation of any particular person. Prior to entering in to a transaction, prospective investors should consult with their own legal, tax, financial, accounting and such other advisors to the extent they consider necessary, and make their own investment, hedging and trading decisions (including decisions regarding the suitability of the transaction) based on their own judgment and advice from those advisors. Investors should also read the relevant prospectus / offer documents (which are available upon request at branches of Citibank Singapore Limited) before investing in any Investment Funds. All applications for Investment Funds are subject to Terms and Conditions specific and must be made on the application forms accompanying the prospectus or otherwise prescribed by the issuer.
Investment products are not available to U.S. persons and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Securities investments are not bank deposits and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The price of securities can and does fluctuate; sometimes dramatically, and that any individual security may experience upward or downward movements, and may even become valueless. Therefore it is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling securities. This is the risk that customers should be prepared to accept. Investors investing in securities denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Citibank is not recommending the Citibank Brokerage Account or giving any advice in relation to customers' securities investments. Customers will take complete responsibility for any losses resulting from their trading strategy. Interested investors should seek the advice of their financial advisors, as appropriate. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial advisor, you should carefully consider whether securities investments are suitable for you in light of your investment objectives, financial means and risk profile.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.