Watch the video to find out the difference between saving and investing, and how they can go hand in hand with your financial plan.
Disclaimer: Video courtesy of Franklin Templeton Investments. Citibank makes no representation or warranty regarding its content.
At Citi, we believe in helping you achieve your financial goals. So take the first step towards growing your wealth with our wide offering of investment options and expert advice. From saving accounts to unit trusts, dual currency investments, securities, and more, we are here to meet your online investment banking needs in Singapore.
- From everyday savings and checking accounts to longer-term investment that offer you higher interest rates.
Citibank Premium Account
- Dual currency investment with potentially higher returns.
Citibank Online Premium Account
- View our demo and start your investment account via Citibank Online
Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Diversify your portfolio while maintaining the liquidity of your capital.
- Trade in these 10 currencies: SGD, USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, HKD, CAD, AUD, CHF, and JPY.
Citibank Online Unit Trusts
- Buy and sell unit trusts conveniently via Citibank Online.
Regular Savings Plan
- Begin investing from as little as $100.
Fixed Income Securities
- Choose from a selection of Bonds and Structured Notes to help fulfill your investment goals.
- Trade at low commission rates and benefit from a suite of features designed to meet your investment needs.