Personal Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
Life is filled with unexpected moments. Some good, some bad. While you savour the best of times, you should also plan for your health needs during rough patches by covering yourself with a critical illness insurance policy.
Be prepared for medical uncertainties including hospital bills with critical illness insurance plans
What's more, complement your health insurance with a personal accident insurance policy that covers against accident-incurred injuries
Speak to us today at +65 65706719 from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.30pm for any health/medical, or personal accident insurance needs.
AIA Solitaire Personal Accident Policy
- Worldwide coverage 24/7 personal accident insurance
- Financial assistance to cope with impact of a serious accident
- Financial security for your loved ones if the worst should happen.
AIA Star Shield Plus
- Protection that begins when your child is two weeks of age and will last till age 75
- Covers 16 Diseases including Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease, Dengue Fever and Food Poisoning
AIA Platinum AccidentCare
- Pays an additional S$1 million on top of Accidental Death, Accidental Dismemberment and Burns Benefit when you pass away in an aviation accident as a fare-paying passenger.
- Extended coverage to safeguard against injuries or death caused by illnesses such as dengue fever and food poisoning
Terms and ConditionsTerms and Conditions
This is only general product information provided by us and is not a contract of Insurance. The information provided must be read with, and subject to, all the terms and conditions and exclusions contained in the policy contract. Full details are stated in the policy contract. You should seek advice from a qualified adviser if in doubt. If you choose not to, you are responsible for ensuring that any insurance product you have applied for is suitable for you. All insurance applications are subject to the insurer's underwriting and acceptance.
Insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citigroup Inc or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Insurance products are not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme. They may be protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation. For the list of insurance companies which are scheme members, please refer to this link - https://www.sdic.org.sg. Coverage is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the websites of the General Insurance Association (www.gia.org.sg), the Life Insurance Association, Singapore (www.lia.org.sg) or the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (www.sdic.org.sg).