Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account
- Get the most out of your spend, protect your loved ones and grow your wealth. Plus, earn up to 2.5% p.a. more on your savings.
- Complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas (with no processing fee), instant fund transfers and more.
- Have a Personal Banker take care of your financial needs when you have balances above S$50,000.
Protect your loved ones when you insure with:
- A monthly premium of S$250 for 12 months or
- A single premium of S$25,000
Spend S$25 monthly on your Citibank Credit Card
Achieve your financial goals when you invest:
- S$250 monthly for 12 months in a Regular Savings Plan or
- Lump sum of $25,000 in Unit Trusts
Bonus interest is paid:
- Over a 12 month period for investment and insurance
- Every month whenever you spend S$25
- On the first S$50,000 in your account
- On top of your base interest
- Individuals 18 years and above
- Minimum initial deposit of S$15,000 from account opening
- Singaporeans or foreigners
|Online Banking||Yes||Transfer funds online or between accounts|
|Phone Banking||Yes||CitiPhone Banking and Automated Voice Response|
|Citibank Debit Card||Yes||Free Citibank Debit Card with access to over 2 million ATMs as well as millions of merchants worldwide|
From now till 31 December 2016, receive S$200 when you establish a Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account with a Citi Priority relationship.
Click here for promotion terms and conditions
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
You will earn bonus interest on the Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account if you have:
- A new Citibank credit card retail spend of at least S$25 per month or multiple retail spend aggregated across credit cards amounting to at least S$25 in a month or;
- A new single lump sum investment of at least S$25,000, multiple lump sum investments aggregating to at least S$25,000 in a month or a Regular Savings Plan with a period of at least 12 months with a minimum investment amount of at least S$250 per month, in unit trusts or;
- A new insurance policy with a single premium of at least S$25,000, multiple insurance policies with aggregated single premiums to at least S$25,000 in a month or a regular premium insurance policy with monthly premiums of at least S$250 over a period of 12 months or;
- A new Home loan of at least S$250,000.
The Bonus Interest applicable for each Qualifying Transaction Category is as follows:
- Spend - 0.1% p.a.
- Invest - 1.2% p.a.
- Protect - 1.2% p.a.
- Borrow - 1% p.a.
Yes. The applicable Bonus Interest of 0.1% p.a. (Spend) + 1.2% p.a. (Invest) will be applied to your Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account balances (capped at the first S$50,000) based on the qualifying transaction(s) you have made.
Bonus Interest is calculated using your average daily available balance. The relevant average daily available balance used for the purpose of computing Bonus Interest is:
- For Credit Card Transactions, the month in which the minimum credit card spend is incurred - Posting Date;
- For Investment Transactions, for the 12 month period starting from the settlement date - Settlement Date;
- For Insurance Transactions, for the 12 month period starting from the policy inception date - Inception Date; and
- For Home Loan Transactions, for the 12 month period starting from the loan disbursement date - Disbursement Date.
You will be paid Bonus Interest in the month immediately following the Transaction Date, Settlement Date, Inception Date and Disbursement Date, as the case may be. You are entitled to Bonus Interest at the applicable Bonus Interest Rate for a 12 month period starting from the Settlement Date, Inception Date and Disbursement Date, as the case may be. In the case of Regular Savings Plan and Regular Premium Insurance Policy, you will no longer be entitled to Bonus Interest when you cease to participate in the Regular Savings Plan, when you terminate the insurance policy or when your insurance policy lapses, as the case may be. For Credit Card Transactions, you are entitled to Bonus Interest only for the month in which you incur the minimum retail spend.
Bonus Interest at the applicable Bonus Interest Rate will be applied to the balances in your Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account and is capped at the first S$50,000.
You may open more than one Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account. However, if you are the primary accountholder of more than one Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account, you will be paid Bonus Interest only for the first Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account opened.
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
*First cheque book issued upon account opening is free. Thereafter, issuance of each subsequent cheque book is charged at S$15.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured. For more information, please refer to SDIC's website at www.sdic.org.sg.
Investment products are: Not Bank Deposits. Not Bank Guaranteed. May Lose Value. Not Insured By Any Government Agency. Investment products are not available to U.S. Persons. Insurance products are an obligation only of the Insurance Company. They are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. Insurance products are not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme. They may be protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). For more information on the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme, please contact your insurer or visit the websites of the General Insurance Association (http://www.gia.org.sg), the Life Insurance Association, Singapore (www.lia.org.sg) or the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation Limited (www.sdic.org.sg). Full details are stated in the policy contract. You should seek advice from a qualified advisor if in doubt. If you choose not to, you will have to take sole responsibility to ensure that this product is appropriate to your financial needs and insurance objectives. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value may be less than the total premiums paid. All insurance applications are subject to the insurance company's underwriting and acceptance.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking.