Citibank Clear Card
Live the moment with Citibank Clear Card - the card for tertiary students. Get exclusive party privileges, dining deals and additional Citi benefits for every dollar you spend. No minimum income is required, apply now!
- The ideal card for tertiary students with no minimum income required.
- Exclusive party privileges at Zouk.
- Best dining deals at your favourite restaurants.
- Earn 10% Citi Rebate (with minimum $10 spend)
- Earn 5% Citi Rebate (with minimum $10 spend)
For more dining privileges, please click here.
Exclusive After-Dark Privileges
- Free entry* on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- Wednesday: Zouk and Phuture
- Friday: Zouk, Phuture, Velvet Underground - Dance
- Saturday: Zouk, Phuture, Velvet Underground - Dance
- 1-for-1 drinks Tuesday to Saturday, all night long
Velvet Underground - Dance
- 1-for-1 drinks on Friday and Saturday, till 1am.
*Access through Velvet Underground - Dance before 12am every Wednesday, Friday & Saturday. Access is limited to first 200 cardmembers only.
More Citi Benefits
In addition to these special privileges and discounts, you earn 1 Citi Dollar for every $1 spent. Use your Citi Dollars to redeem absolutely anything!
Click here to find out more. Validity for your Citi Dollars is 1 year.
Plus, enjoy the following benefits with any Citibank Credit Card:
Citibank Gourmet Pleasures brings you the best dining deals. Take your pick to find something interesting - ideal for every occasion!
Best Petrol Deals
Save up to 14% on fuel at Esso and Shell.
Earn up to 10% rebate at over 700 merchant outlets including Burger King, Cold Storage and Starbucks.
5% cash back on online shipping charges.
- Age: 18 years old and above
- No minimum income required
- Applicants below the age of 21 must get their parent/guardian's consent to the application, and guarantee for the payment of outstanding balances
- You are eligible for this card if you are a student from any of the following institutions: NTU, NUS, SMU, SIM, SUTD, SIT, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, DigiPen, ESSEC, GIST-TUM Asia, INSEAD, S P Jain, Tisch, UNLV, Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic, LASALLE-SIA and NAFA
- Basic Card annual fee: $29.96 (inclusive of GST)
- First year annual fee waiver