Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card
- Earn up to 10% Citi Rebate and redeem at over 700 locations for anything you like.
- Up to 5% Citi Rebate on overseas retail purchases3
- Up to 2.5% Citi Rebate on M1 mobile and broadband bills
- Offset your M1 bill with your Citi Rebate earned.
Consumer Electronics Fair / SITEX 2016
- S$50 Citi Rebate with a M1 mobile or broadband plan^
- ^For full terms and conditions, please click here.
Buy 4 movie tickets for the price of 3 with Visa Checkout.
Valid till 31 Dec 2016
Offer is valid for Visa Signature/Visa Infinite/Visa Platinum cards issued in Singapore only.
- All payments must be made via Visa Checkout with a valid Visa Signature/Visa Infinite/Visa Platinum card.
- Valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday screenings only.
- Not valid for Gold Class, group bookings and premium priced tickets/cinemas/seats/films, eg. 3D films, film marathons, etc.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, in-house offers, discounts, coupons or special offers.
- Each Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholder is entitled to one promotion offer per Friday, per Saturday and per Sunday.
- Bookings must be made through www.gv.com.sg and tickets are to be collected by the cardholder at the ticket box office of the cardholders selected Golden Village cinema.
- Limited online promotion packages are available for this offer and are subject to a first come, first served basis.
- A fixed allotment is available for each Friday, Saturday and Sunday and may not necessarily be allocated across all cinemas and all shows.
- Only 1 complimentary ticket will be awarded in each qualifying purchase.
- Not valid for purchases with corporate card.
- General terms and conditions apply.
- Offer is subject to change and availability.
Online and Travel Offers
- Get exclusive discounts online with your Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card
Exclusive Benefits1 when you charge your M1 bills and purchases to your Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card:
|M1 recurring bills2||Up to 2.5% Citi Rebate|
|Purchases at M1 Shop||0.7% Citi Rebate|
|Additional Value Added Services if you are an M1 Subscriber:|
|Handphone accessories at M1 Shop||10% discount|
|Free mobile data||$20 worth of usage per month for first 3 months upon card approval|
|Free 3G video calls||$5 worth per month for first 3 months upon card approval|
|M1 Data Passport||Waiver of activation fee|
|SIM card||Free replacement|
|M1 Value-Added Services (eg. Roaming)||Free registration|
|Interest-free installments||12-month loans on new handset purchases above $200|
|Free loan phone||Free use for up to 2 weeks within a calendar month if you lose yours|
In addition, you can earn Citi Rebate when you charge your daily spending to your Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card:
|At over 500 merchant outlets including Starbucks, Burger King and McDonald's®.||Up to 10.0%|
|Overseas retail purchases3||1.0%|
|Local retail purchases||0.5%|
With effect from 31 August 2014, the issuance of Citi Rebate on your Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card will be revised to the following:
|Overseas retail purchases3 of at least S$3,000 in your statement of account||5.0%*|
|Overseas retail purchases3 of less than S$3,000 in your statement of account||1.0%|
|Local retail purchases||0.3%|
*Subject to a cap of S$200 Citi Rebates per statement of account
Here is how your Citi Rebate can be used:
|1. Offset your M1 bill||2. Convert to Sunperk points|
|3. Convert to Krisflyer Miles||4. Offset purchases at Citi Rebate participating merchants|
|For more information on Citi Rebate, click here|
How you can redeem your Citi Rebate:
- SMS <Rewards> to 72484.
2. Citibank Online
- Login to Citibank Online.
- Click on "Rewards Redemption" and select Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card.
3. Phone Banking: Interactive Voice Response
- Call CitiPhone Banking at 6225-5225 and enter your NRIC or 16-digit Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card number.
- Select "Balance Transfer, Rewards and Other Services" and press "2" to find out your Citi Rebate balance.
4. M1 Shops and Participating Merchants
- When a purchase is made at a Citi Rebate merchant with your Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card, the cashier will prompt you on how much Citi Rebate you currently have.
- Simply inform the cashier to redeem your Citi Rebate to offset your purchase instantaneously.
Enjoy the following privileges with any Citibank Credit Card
|Gourmet Pleasures||Best dining deals islandwide.|
|Citi Rebate||Up to 10% rebate at over 500 merchant outlets, including Starbucks, Burger King and McDonald's®|
|Best Petrol Deals||Enjoy year long savings at Esso and Shell.|
|Citi Globeshopper||5% cash back on online shipping charges.|
1M1 terms and conditions apply. For more information visit www.m1.com.sg
22.5% for M1 bills above S$300, 2.0% for bills between S$200 - S$300, 1.5% for M1 bills less than S$200. Please note that certain M1 items such as auto-roaming charges, telepol / infoline / 1-900 calls / directory assistance / equipment installation charges / third party charges are not eligible to earn Citi Rebate. Applicable only to M1 bills charged to the Citibank M1 Visa Card on a recurring basis. M1 terms and conditions apply.
3Only applicable for purchases made in a currency other than Singapore dollars.
- Citibank Gourmet Pleasures brings you the best dining deals. Take your pick to find something interesting - ideal for every occasion!
- 5% cash back on online shipping charges.
- Earn up to 10% rebate at over 500 merchant outlets including McDonald's®, Subway and Starbucks.
Best Petrol Deals
- Save up to 14% on fuel at Esso and Shell.
- Only existing M1 phone and/or broadband subscribers are eligible to apply
- Age: 21 years old and above
- For Singaporeans and PRs, minimum annual income of S$30,000
- For foreigners, minimum annual income to of S$42,000
A copy of your NRIC/passport, latest original computerized payslip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement. Click here to submit your CPF statement online.
A copy of your NRIC/passport, last 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months' bank statements.
A copy of your passport and work permit, a copy of utility or telephone bill or bank statement with applicant's name and address, Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerised payslip.
- Basic Card annual fee: $160.50 (inclusive of GST)
- Supplementary Card annual fee: $85.60 (inclusive of GST)
- Waiver: First year annual fee for Basic and two (2) Supplementary Cards
Interest, Other Fees and Charges:
Click here to view the other fees and charges.