Enjoy exclusive benefits and convenience on our suite of banking products and services as a Citigold Private Client.
Cash and Deposits
You may select from a wide selection of cash and foreign exchange services, including checking accounts, time deposits and savings accounts in local and foreign currencies.
Your Citigold Private Client ATM/Debit card allows you to make convenient cash withdrawals at our extensive network of ATMs and perform bill payments at any AXS stations island wide. Additionally, you can use your Citigold Private Client Debit card to pay for your daily purchases from millions of merchants worldwide.
Secured & Unsecured Loans
Taken judiciously, leverage can be a powerful way to optimise your financial plan. Besides everyday loans - such as home mortgages, equity investment financing, personal loans and lines of credit - your Citigold Private Client Relationship Manager can arrange financing for a variety of investments, such as foreign exchange trades, investment grade bonds, and U.S. or Singapore-listed stocks, among others. You also have the ability to take loans to finance a variety of investment ideas without liquidating your current investments.
At a glance:
- Access to routine loans and lines of credit at competitive rates
- Enhanced financing terms and competitive rates for financing a variety of investment ideas across foreign exchange trades, bonds and equities
- Onshore and offshore property financing, as well as access to a Property Concierge Service exclusively for Citigold Private Clients
You enjoy preferential pricing on your banking transactions as well as a perpetual fee waiver* on your choice of Citibank credit cards.
At a glance:
- Access to Wrap Programme, a one-fee structure on your investments, exclusively for Citigold Private Clients. Click here to find out more.
- Preferential foreign exchange rates for transactions above US$25,000 (speak with your Relationship Manager or Treasury Specialist to find out more)
- Preferential remittance charges
- Waiver of Cashier's Order charges**
- Free fund transfers to Citibank account overseas with Citibank Global Transfer
- Preferential rates on home loans
- Exclusive custodian fee waiver with Citibank Brokerage
A comprehensive guide to an array of exclusive banking services.
Click here to view the latest pricing guide.
* Citigold Private Clients enjoy a lifetime fee waiver on one Citibank core credit card (excluding Citibank Ultima Card and Prestige Card) and one Citibank co-brand credit card. To enjoy the lifetime fee waiver on Citibank credit cards, the client must maintain a minimum Assets Under Management of S$1,000,000. Clients continue to be subject to the relevant cardmembers' agreement.
**The waiver of Cashier's Order charges is limited to 2 per Citigold Private Client account per day.
***Discount rebates will be credited to your Cash Trading Account within 1 month after the month of trade. Terms and conditions apply.
In addition to the 4 Citigold Centres islandwide, as a Citigold Private Client, you also have exclusive access to:
- A dedicated Citigold Private Client Centre at Citi Wealth Hub
- 24-Hour dedicated Citigold Private Client Service Line +65 6388 3388
Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard brings you banking convenience locally and globally. From cash withdrawals to your daily purchases and bill payments, all you need is your Debit Mastercard. What's more, you will experience exclusive lifestyle privileges when you make purchases with your card.
Benefits at a glance:
- Access 15 different foreign currencies, for payments and withdrawals at Citibank ATMs overseas at no additional conversion fee.
- Shop online with peace of mind, knowing your online purchases are protected against non-fulfillment of services and card fraud.
- Tap and ride on trains and buses with your Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard. Click here to learn more.
- Make everyday purchases quickly and safely at millions of merchants globally.
- Speed through the checkout process with your contactless-enabled Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard or mobile phone via Citi Pay®/Samsung Pay.
- Enjoy fee-free cash withdrawals from any Citibank ATM* around the world. Use your Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard® to withdraw cash from any ATM that accepts Mastercard^
- If you need emergency cash while travelling, you can visit any of our Citigold or Citigold Private Client Centres and withdraw up to USD 10,000 instantly from your account.
- Track and manage your account securely with Citibank Online and Citi Mobile® App.
- Gain access to Mastercard's exclusive offers and privileges. Click here to find out more.
^A fee may be incurred.
In addition to ATM withdrawal functions, your Debit Card also allows you to sign for local and overseas purchases, perform contactless payment via Mastercard Contactless (including through the use of digital wallets like Citi Pay and Samsung Pay) and card-not-present transactions (such as mail and phone orders) (collectively ,”Debit Card Transactions”) which shall be paid for by directly deducting the transaction amount from your primary bank account. If your Debit Card is tagged to a Foreign Currency Account as your primary bank account or if you make cash withdrawals from your Foreign Currency Account, where the Debit Card Transaction and/or cash withdrawal is in a different currency from the Foreign Currency Account, please note that the Debit Card Transaction/ cash withdrawal will be subject to an administrative fee of up to 2.5% on the converted amount, or such other rate as determined and notified to you.
Your Debit Card therefore carries the risk of unauthorized signature-based, contactless payment or card not-present transactions. Please note that the default daily limit for these types of Debit Card Transactions is S$2,000 unless revised by you. For clarity, this limit is shared between the Debit Card Transactions that you are permitted to effect using your Debit Card. You may choose to increase or decrease this limit upon activation.
In addition, because the magnetic stripe of your Debit Card contains sensitive payment card data, double swiping the magnetic stripe of your Debit Card on Point-of-Sale readers or Electronic Cash Registers may expose it to skimming and/or cloning and hence theft of your sensitive payment card data. To protect your information from being skimmed and/or cloned, it is recommended that the magnetic stripe of your Citibank Debit Card is not swiped on Point-of-Sale readers or Electronic Cash Registers.
* No overseas cash withdrawal processing fee from Citibank ATMs for customers using Citibank ATM / Debit Cards to withdraw cash from a Citibank Checking or Savings Account. Standard foreign currency exchange rates apply.
The use and retention of your Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard is subject to the terms and conditions as set out in the Citibank Singapore Global Consumer Banking Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.citibank.com.sg.
To find out more, please speak to your Relationship Manager or click here for a Relationship Manager to contact you.