Follow the steps below to register for your Priority Pass Digital Membership to continue to enjoy your complimentary lounge access.
Download Step-by-step guide here
1. When will I receive my unique Priority Pass invitation code?
Please check your Citi Mobile® App 2 weeks after the approval of your Citi Prestige Card for your unique invitation code to start your registration for your Digital Membership.
2. Can I still utilise my physical Priority Pass Card after I sign up for a Digital Membership Card?
No, you cannot continue to utilise your physical Priority Pass Card after registering for a digital account. Please take note that all physical Priority Pass Cards will be deactivated after 31 October 2022.
Customers who would like to continue to enjoy the benefit will have to register for a Digital Membership Card at https://www.prioritypass.com/citiprestige and use the Priority Pass App to redeem airport lounge entitlements.
3. What are my airport lounge visit entitlements on Digital Membership Card?
Citi Prestige Cardmember and one guest are entitled to unlimited visits to the priority pass airport lounges all year round.
4. Do I get Complimentary unlimited airport lounge access if I am a supplementary Citi Prestige Cardmember?
No, Complimentary unlimited airport lounge access is for primary Citi Prestige cardmembers and one guest only.
5. There is an error on the entitlements displayed on Priority Pass App. Who can I reach out to for the error?
Kindly route the issue to Priority Pass for further investigation – If you would like to speak to a Priority Pass representative, kindly call +852 2866 1964, otherwise, kindly email email@example.com
6. Can I link my new Digital Membership Card to my current Priority Pass account? I am already subscribed as a member.
You will need to create a new account for the Digital Membership Card associated with your Citi Prestige Card as Priority Pass does not allow linkages between memberships.
7. How do I sign up for a Priority Pass Digital Membership Card?
If you are a Primary Citi Prestige Cardmember, retrieve your unique invitation code from Citi Mobile® App. Thereafter, visit https://www.prioritypass.com/citiprestige to complete your registration. Upon successful registration, you will need to download the Priority Pass App on your mobile phone. Thereafter, you will be able to login to Priority Pass App to enjoy your complimentary airport lounge privileges.
8. Why is my airport lounge visits not immediately reflected under ‘Visit Used’ in my Account Dashboard?
Lounge visits may take up to 3-5 working days to reflect under ‘Visit Used’. Kindly click on ‘Visit History’ if you require additional information on usage.
9. Can I visit the airport lounge without the Digital Membership Card?
For any visits without the digital membership card, you will be charged at the preferential rate of US$35 per person, per visit. All preferential visit fee amounts will be debited from your Citi Prestige Card.
10. How do I access my Priority Pass Digital Membership Card?
To view your Digital Membership Card, please login to your account via Priority Pass App or website by entering the username and password that you created during your membership registration.
11. How can I retrieve my username and/or password?
Click on “Forgot your details?” in the login page and provide the information as requested.
12. Where can I find the list of airport lounges and if the lounge accepts the Digital Membership Card?
Visit the Priority Pass App or website to search for your desired lounge in the relevant city or airport. If the lounge accepts the Digital Membership Card, “Digital Card Accepted” will be listed under the “Facilities” section
View The Full List of FAQs >
Priority Pass membership is reserved for Primary Prestige Cardmembers only. Each Cardmember may bring in one accompanying guest. Thereafter, subsequent guests will be charged US$35 per person per visit (or at the prevailing rate) by Priority Pass to the Citi Prestige Card account. Click here for Priority Pass Conditions of Use. For full terms and conditions, click here.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Back to top