Your Citi Prestige® Card Program includes benefits provided by Citi® or certain third party service providers ("Service Provider"). With the Citi Prestige Card you are eligible for benefits provided through the MasterCard® World Elite® program. In order to make use of these benefits you must make the qualifying purchase with your Citi Prestige Card and your card account must be open and current.
We have the right to add, modify, or delete any Citi Prestige Card benefit, service, or feature at our discretion, at any time. Citi is not responsible for the products or services offered by other companies.
A. General Terms and Conditions
Primary cardholder will enjoy one complimentary night with no black-out dates, when you book four consecutive nights at any hotel through Citi Prestige Concierge ("Citi Prestige Concierge" is operated by a third-party service provider). Bookings made through other methods such as, travel agents, websites or directly with a hotel will not qualify.
To receive your complimentary night stay, the primary cardholder must: 1) book a reservation in the primary cardholder's name for a minimum consecutive four-night stay by contacting the Citi Prestige Concierge and booking directly with the Citi Prestige Concierge, 2) fully pay for the entire stay with the primary cardholder's Citi Prestige Card, and 3) stay at the same hotel for the entire period of the reservation
You will receive a credit based on the average nightly rate of your first four-night stay in the same hotel property. Taxes of any kind will no longer be credited. Hotel imposed fees, including dining or resort fees, and incidental guest charges are the Cardmember's responsibility.
Cardmember will be charged the total cost of the stay at checkout and will receive a credit to the credit card statement as set forth above. If the cardmember books a special "pre-paid" rate this may require upfront payment in full, at time of booking. Payment in full is defined as pre-payment for the total of all consecutive nights. If the reservation is cancelled, changed, or check-out occurs before fourth night, benefit night is forfeited and has no cash, or credit value.
B. Eligibility Requirements
- Only one complimentary night is eligible per each stay. A stay is a minimum of four consecutive nights booked in the same hotel property. It does not include back-to-back stays in the same city. For the purposes of these conditions, 'back-to-back' stays must be 7 or more days apart between check-out and the next check-in date if it is within the same city. (E.g: Check-out date for the first hotel booking in Osaka: 1 Jan 2018, Check-in date for the next hotel booking in Osaka: 9 Jan 2018)
- The benefit can only be used by the primary account cardholder. This benefit cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, including the use of corporate code discounts.
- Packaged rates, such as air and hotel, hotel and car rental do not qualify for this benefit.
Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access provides eligible World Elite MasterCard cardmembers with access to, and all of the privileges of, hundreds of VIP lounges in major airports around the world. No matter what airline, what frequent flyer membership, or class of ticket bought, eligible cardmembers will enjoy all of the convenience of participating airport lounges.
A. Who is Eligible
- Citi Prestige cardmembers who have a Priority Pass card issued in their name, plus one accompanying guest
B. How Priority Pass Works
- Before traveling, cardmembers can log on to www.prioritypass.com and view a directory of airport lounges available worldwide.
- Eligible cardmembers present their Priority Pass membership cards to gain admission for themselves plus one accompanying guest; guests are permitted at the discretion of each lounge.
- Cardmembers plus one accompanying guest will enjoy complimentary refreshments, newspapers, and television. In addition, there is access to business facilities including phone, fax, conference and Internet facilities (where available).
C. Conditions of Use
- Priority Pass membership and complimentary unlimited access is for the primary cardmembers plus one accompanying guest only. Fee for additional guest visits will be charged to the Citi Prestige primary cardmember's account.
The Priority Pass card is not a payment card nor is it proof of creditworthiness and attempts to use it as such could constitute fraud.
Admittance to a lounge is conditional upon presentation of one valid Priority Pass card per person only (some restrictions may apply to Priority Pass Select cardholders and Priority Pass cardholders in the U.S. that receive their membership through a U.S. financial institution). Payment cards will not be accepted as substitutes for the Priority Pass card.
Lounge visits are subject to a per person per visit charge. Where applicable (dependent upon membership plan), all such visits, including those by accompanying guests, shall be debited to the cardholder's payment card by (i) Priority Pass or (ii) the card issuer as per the rates and terms notified by (i) Priority Pass or (ii) the card issuer to the cardholder in respect of his/her Priority Pass membership. Any changes in lounge visit charges shall be notified to the card issuer, who is responsible for advising the cardholder. The Priority Pass Group of companies cannot be held responsible for any disputes that may occur between the cardholder and the card issuernor for any loss incurred by the cardholder relating to any lounge visit charges debited by the card issuer.
When presenting the Priority Pass card on entering the lounge, lounge staff will take an imprint of the card and issue a 'Record of Visit' voucher to the cardholder or make a log entry. Some lounges have electronic card readers, which will take the cardholder's details off the magnetic strip on the reverse side of the Priority Pass card. Where applicable, the cardholder must sign the 'Record of Visit' voucher, which will also reflect the exact number of accompanying guests, if any, but does not show any per person per visit charge. The charge per visit for the cardholder, where relevant, and that for any guests will be based on the 'Record of Visit' voucher/log submitted by the lounge operator.
While it is the responsibility of the lounge staff to ensure a voucher imprint/log is made of the Priority Pass card, the cardholder is responsible for ensuring the 'Record of Visit' voucher/log correctly reflects their own usage and that of any guests at the time of using the lounge. Where applicable, the cardholder is responsible for retaining the 'Cardholder's' copy of the 'Record of Visit' voucher presented to them at the lounge.
All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party organizations. The cardholder and accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each participating lounge/club. Access may be restricted due to space constraints but this will be wholly at the discretion of each individual lounge operator. The Priority Pass group of companies has no control over the facilities offered, the opening/closing times or the personnel employed by the lounges. The administrators of Priority Pass will use every endeavor to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but the Priority Pass group of companies does not warrant nor guarantee in any way that said benefits and facilities will be available at the time of the cardholder's visit. Neither is the Priority Pass group of companies liable for any loss to the cardholder, or any accompanying guests, arising from the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities. All accompanying children (where permitted) will be subject to the full guest fee. See individual lounge descriptions for further details.
Participating lounges may reserve the right to enforce a maximum stay policy (usually 3-4 hours) to prevent overcrowding. This is at the discretion of the individual lounge operator who may impose a charge for extended stays.
Participating lounges have no contractual obligation to announce flights and the Priority Pass group of companies shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any cardholder and/or accompanying guests failing to board their flight(s).
The provision of free alcoholic drinks (where local law permits) is at the discretion of each lounge operator and in some cases may be limited. In such cases the cardholder is responsible for paying any charges for additional consumption direct to the lounge staff. (See individual lounge descriptions for details.)
Telephone facilities (where available) vary from lounge to lounge and are provided atthe lounge operator's discretion. Free usage is normally limited to local calls only. Telephone, Fax, Shower, Internet, Wi-Fi, Refreshment and Spa treatment charges (where applicable) are at the discretion of each lounge operator and the cardholder is responsible for paying these direct to the lounge staff.
Admittance to lounges is strictly subject to cardholders and any guests being in possession of a valid flight ticket for the same day of travel. Airline, airport and other travel industry employeestraveling on reduced-rate tickets may not be eligible for access. Outside the US, flight tickets must be accompanied by a valid boarding pass for a departing flight, i.e. outbound passengers only. Please note some lounges in Europe are located within designated Schengen areas of the airport which means that access is only provided to these lounges if members are traveling between Schengen countries. (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.)
Admittance to lounges is subject to members and any guests (including children) behaving and dressing (no shorts allowed outside of the USA) in an orderly and correct manner. Any infants or children causing upset to other users' comfort may be asked to vacate the lounge facilities. The Priority Pass group of companies is not liable for any loss suffered by the member and any guests where a lounge operator has refused admission because the member and/or guests have not complied with these conditions.
Lost, stolen or damaged Priority Pass cards are to be notified immediately to (i) the Priority Pass office from which the card was issued or (ii) to the card issuer, who shall be responsible for providing a replacement card. A charge of USD25 may be levied.
In the event of the cardholder canceling or not renewing their (i) Priority Pass membership or (ii) payment card with the card issuer, the Priority Pass card shall be invalid effective from the cancellation date of their (i) Priority Pass membership or (ii) payment card. Any lounge visits made by a cardholder using an invalid card, including any guests, shall be charged to the cardholder.
Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. Priority Pass Ltd has the right to refuse membership to people who are employed by or contracted to an airline, airport or a Government in respect of airline or airport security.
The Priority Pass group of companies shall not be held responsible for any disputes that may occur between the cardholder and/or any guests and a lounge operator.
The Priority Pass group of companies reserves the rightat any time at its absolute discretion and without notice to revoke membership in Priority Pass. Where applicable a proportional refund of the annual fee/enrollment fee (whichever is applicable) will be made provided revocation has not been made because of fraud by the cardholder.
The cardholder agrees that s/he will defend and indemnify the Priority Pass group of companies, its directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively 'the indemnified parties') against and hold each indemnified party harmless from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) for injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the use of any lounge by the cardholder or any guests or any person in said lounge at the behest of the cardholder, except that such indemnification shall not extend to acts of gross negligence or willful misconduct by the indemnified parties.
- The Citi Prestige Airport Limousine Service ("Programme") is subject to the following terms and conditions stated below.
- This Programme is valid from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018 ("Programme Period").
- Citi Prestige Principal cardmembers ("Cardmembers") will be entitled to 8 (eight) complimentary one-way Airport Transfers during the Programme Period, capped at 4 (four) per calendar quarter (as defined in paragraph 4 below). The usage of these entitlements cannot be brought forward beyond the Programme Period.
- An Airport Transfer refers to a one way transfer to or from the Changi airport in one vehicle. The Airport Transfer entitlement ("Entitlement") is non- transferable and the Principal Cardmember and/or Supplementary Cardmember must be one of the passengers during the use of the Entitlement. To qualify, Cardmembers must:
Effect the Qualifying Charges (as defined in paragraph 5 below) within the quarter (as set out below)
1st quarter: From 1 January to 31 March 2018
2nd quarter: From 1 April to 30 June 2018
3rd quarter: From 1 July to 30 September 2018
4th quarter: From 1 October to 31 December 2018
- The Qualifying Charges must be charged and posted to the cardmember's Citi Prestige Card within the same quarter that the Entitlement(s) is used. Citibank bears no liability for any late submission or transaction posting of any purchase by any merchant that might affect the Cardmember's eligibility to qualify for the Programme.
- For the avoidance of doubt, cardmembers cannot bring forward their entitlements or accumulate their spend across quarters. Cardmembers must make the Qualifying charges and utilize their entitlement(s) within the same quarter.
- Effect the Qualifying Charges (as defined in paragraph 5 below) within the quarter (as set out below)
- A "Qualifying Charge" is defined as accumulated retail transactions of a minimum sum of S$1,500 in any currency other than Singapore Dollars to the Citi Prestige card account within each quarter. The following transactions are expressly excluded as a Qualifying Charge: any Equal Payment Plan purchases, any refund, disputed transaction, unauthorised or fraudulent transaction, Quick Cash transactions and monthly installments plans, cash advance, quasicash transactions, balance transfers, annual card membership fees, interest, goods and services taxes, late payment fees and any other form of service / miscellaneous fees. Qualifying Charges made overseas in Singapore Dollars will not qualify as a Qualifying Charge. For the avoidance of doubt, Citi Prestige cardmembers cannot accumulate spend across the calendar quarters. For the purposes of this Programme, the Qualifying Charge may be made by both Principal and Supplementary Citi Prestige Cardmembers, however, the Entitlement deduction will be done on an account level and from the Principal Cardmember.
- Cardmembers must make their bookings through the Citi Prestige Concierge service at least 48 hours before the desired pick up time. Cardmembers will be required to provide their Citi Prestige Credit card number for authentication purposes before they can proceed make their booking.
- Should the Citi Prestige Cardmember not meet any of the qualifying terms described in these terms and conditions, the Principal Cardmember agrees that he will bear a fee of SGD50 for each Airport Transfer. This fee will be charged to the Principal Cardmember's Citi Prestige Card within one month after the end of each quarter.
- The designated limousine model is Mercedes E-class and is subject to change without prior notice. The Airport Transfer is subject to availability. The limousine model is pre-determined and at the sole discretion of Citibank and/or its agents, contractors or representatives. Pick-up details and requirements are to be clearly communicated to the Citi Prestige Concierge during the booking process. Incomplete information or last-minute changes may result in the inability to provide the Airport Transfer. Additional requirements which may include, but not limited to, additional pick-up points, additional luggage and/ or additional passengers may be subject to additional charges.
- In addition to the fee set out in paragraph 7, the following fees and charges payable by the Principal Cardmember will apply to this Programme:
- Cancellation/Amendment: Any cancellation or amendment must be done at least 24 hours in advance of the arranged Airport Transfer. Any cancellation or amendment submitted within the 24 hours prior to the arranged. Airport Transfer will be treated as a deduction of one Airport Transfer entitlement.
- No Show: A 'no show' is defined as the customer failing to show up for an arranged Airport Transfer, and will be treated as a deduction of one Airport Transfer entitlement. The waiting time for any Airport Transfer shall be limited to 60 minutes, beyond which, it will be treated as a 'no show'.
- Additional stop: the Airport Transfer does not include any additional stops. Such requests are subject to an additional charge of SGD15 for each additional stop.
- Waiting time: A surcharge of S$10 is payable for every 15 minutes after an initial period of 15 minutes from the agreed collection time.
- For emergency cases (e.g. vehicle breakdown or driver no-show), the Cardmember may contact the Citi Prestige Concierge service for assistance. Citibank and the Citi Prestige Concierge Service will not be liable for a driver's no show or vehicle breakdown.
- Citibank shall have the absolute discretion to use any agents, contractors, correspondents or other third party service providers to administer and/or implement the Programme. Citibank shall not be liable to any clients or third party for any act, omission or neglect on the part of such agents, contractors, correspondents or third parties.
- Only Cardmembers whose card account is in good standing, as determined by Citibank, is entitled to participate in the Programme as at the date of commencement of the Programme or the date when a card is issued to him, whichever is the earlier. Participation in this Programme shall be governed by these terms and conditions and any amendments made hereto from time to time at Citibank's reasonable discretion. If the Principal Cardmember's Citi Prestige card account is terminated (by the cardmember or Citibank) at any time for any reason the Principal cardmember and the Supplementary cardmember will not be allowed to participate in the Programme and all unused Entitlements in the cardmember's account shall be cancelled.
- Citibank is not the supplier of any of the goods and/or services provided by any agent, correspondent or other third party service provider and shall not in any way be liable for any goods, and/or services, the quality or performance of such goods and/or services supplied/provided by any agent, correspondent or other third party service provider pursuant to the Cardmember. Notwithstanding anything herein, Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by any agent, correspondent or other third party service provider. Neither Citibank nor its agents will be responsible for any late pick up or long travel time as a result of unforeseen conditions such as bad weather, road and traffic conditions (and similar conditions) that may cause Cardmembers to arrive late or miss their flight.
- Cardmembers are encouraged to book their airport limousine pick up at least two and a half hours before the flight departure time to ensure sufficient time to reach the airport. For pick-ups from Changi International Airport, Cardmembers are encouraged to book their airport limousine pick up based on their estimated flight arrival times (ETA) to allow the airport limousine service provider to track changes in flight timing.
- Citibank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time by giving notice. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, Citibank is entitled, at any time, in its reasonable discretion and with reasonable notice, to terminate the Programme or withdraw, cancel or invalidate any Entitlement(s) already issued.
- Citibank's decision on all matters relating to the Programme is final and binding on all Cardmembers.
- "Citibank" means Citibank Singapore Limited.
Complimentary access is for principal cardholder and up to 1 companion traveling on the same flight.
Promotion is valid till 31 October 2018. Travel must be completed by 31 October 2018.
Promotion is valid only for Citi Prestige Card issued in Singapore; and travel must be made with a full cost airline.
Citi Prestige Card must be presented for booking and/or redemption.
Promotion is limited to 100 complimentary services, on a first-come-first-served basis.
Redemption is limited to one complimentary service per eligible cardholder per calendar month.
For enquiries or reservations call Citi Prestige concierge at 6337-2484 or JetQuay at 6262-2220 or email email@example.com
Blackout dates apply. Promotion is not valid on blackout dates. For the most updated list of blackout dates, call or email JetQuay.
Advance booking can only be made 30 days before flight departure/arrival, and a minimum 24 hours' advance booking is required. Any changes or cancellations must be communicated at least 6 hours prior to flight departure/arrival time. Late cancellations (less than 6 hours before flight departure/arrival) and "no-shows" will be charged the full price.
There is no charge for infants below 2 years old.
Restrictions may apply for certain airlines. Please check with JetQuay for further information.
Payment must be made with a Citi Prestige Card.
MasterCard does not assume any responsibility for any products and services offered under the Promotion. The products and services have not been certified by MasterCard and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in the Promotion to be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by MasterCard.
Citibank is not an agent of the merchants and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and services provided. All disputes about quality or performance of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with the merchants.
Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the offers at any time.
A. General Conditions
- Offer is valid from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018.
- Offer is open to primary Citi Prestige Cardholders ("Cardholder(s)") with cards issued in Singapore only.
- Offer is valid for use where booked directly via the Citi Prestige Concierge and Cardholders are strictly not allowed to contact any golf clubs directly for enquiries/bookings or take over tee times transferred from other golfers/participating club members to be used in conjunction with this privilege.
- Offer is provided by Citibank through Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited and is not a direct offer by the golf clubs.
Six (6) complimentary green fee rounds are hosted at the following participating golf clubs per calendar year:
Sentosa Golf Club (Valid at Serapong Course and on weekday only),
Sembawang Country Club,
Orchid Country Club
- Three (3) complimentary weekday or weekend green fee rounds
- Minimum one accompanying paying guest per cardholder is required for Sentosa Golf Club
- No accompanying paying guest per cardholder required for Orchid Country Club and Sembawang Country Club
- Minimum golfers per flight may be required by the golf clubs
Mission Hills Golf Club,
Dongguan Hillview Golf Club,
Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club,
Tropicana Golf & Country Resort,
Glenmarie Golf & Country Club,
Ria Bintan Golf Club,
Klub Golf Sukajadi
- Three (3) complimentary weekday or weekend green fee rounds
- No accompanying paying guest per cardholder required
- Mission Hills Golf Club requires a minimum one- night stay for every tee time booking
- Minimum golfers per flight may be required by the golf clubs
- Cardholder and his/her guest(s) must have valid handicap to book a tee time and should hold a valid golfer's insurance as individual golf clubs may impose golf insurance requirements.
- Cardholder must adhere to all the terms and conditions when making a golf booking request (see "Reservations" section below), or their booking request would be rejected.
- At all times, only one active golf booking per Cardholder is allowed. For the avoidance of doubt, Cardholder may only place a new golf booking after the completion of an active booking.
- Offer is not valid for use in conjunction with other non-Citi Prestige promotions, discounts or offers, and cannot be used with other promotion, participation in corporate golf events, private golf events or golf tournaments.
- Citi Prestige Cardholders are not allowed to use this program to request a pairing, or to join a flight booked by other golfers/participating club members. Citibank reserves the right to refuse such requests. All pairings are at the sole discretion of, and administered by, the participating golf clubs.
- Citi Prestige Cardholders understand and acknowledge that participating golf clubs will not engage in any direct correspondence, enquires and/or attempts for checking availability and bookings from Citi Prestige Cardholders. This privilege is not to be regarded as a membership at the participating golf clubs. Citibank reserves the right to reject the booking if Cardholders make enquiries/ bookings directly at the club or transfer a confirmed tee time to another Citi Prestige Cardholder.
- All bookings must be made through the Citi Prestige Concierge.
- Offer is valid for weekdays and weekends unless otherwise stated. Some golf clubs only allow restricted day and tee time for bookings on weekends.
- Offer is not valid for public holidays. The policy and definition for public holidays varies by golf clubs and according to the country/state/city of the golf club(s) that is/are located.
- Minimum balls per flight may be required for tee-off as per respective golf clubs' policies in order for bookings to be processed.
- Weekday bookings must be made at least 5 calendar days in advance and weekend bookings must be made at least 7 calendar days in advance. Cardholders cannot book a tee time more than 14 calendar days in advance. Note that intended tee-off date is not counted. (As an example, tee time request for a Saturday must be made latest by Saturday of the previous week).
- Acceptance of all golf bookings, pairings and changes to tee times will be at the discretion of the participating golf clubs and are strictly subject to availability. Cardholders will not be granted access to the participating golf clubs without a prior confirmed booking made through the Citi Prestige Concierge.
C. Payment Terms
- The six (6) complimentary green fee rounds hosted at the participating golf clubs apply only to the Primary Cardholder.
- All other guests shall pay green fees, buggy, caddie, turf mate, locker fee, insurance, taxes and all other ancillary and miscellaneous charges ("Other Usage Charges") at normal published rates stipulated by the golf clubs.
- Primary Cardholder shall pay for buggy, caddie, turf mate, locker fee, insurance, taxes and all other ancillary and miscellaneous charges ("Other Usage Charges") at normal published rates stipulated by the golf clubs.
- All payment made in relation to usage of the Citi Prestige Golf Privileges and Other Usage Charges incurred, including the golfing fee for guest(s) where applicable while utilizing the Golf Privileges must be settled with the Citi Prestige Card.
- All applicable charges will be charged by Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited onto the Primary cardholder's Citi Prestige Card.
- All charges will be made in the local currency of the participating golf club at which the game is booked and played or in equivalent Singapore Dollars where required.
D. Cancellation and Amendments
- Cancellations and amendments must be made through the Citi Prestige Concierge. Requests will not be accepted by the participating clubs directly.
- Any amendments and cancellation for bookings must be made at least 3 working days prior to tee-off date for all participating golf clubs.
- For Mission Hills Golf Club, no cancellation is allowed upon confirmation of tee-time and cardholder shall pay full published rates for cancellation and no-show.
- Cancellations made less than 3 working days, late arrivals or no-shows shall be subjected to a penalty of 100% of the full published rates stipulated by the participating golf clubs.
- Amendment fee of US$10 + applicable GST shall apply if changes are made after a booking is confirmed.
- No rain checks will be issued.
- The Citi Prestige Golf Privileges are valid for golf course access only. They do not provide cardholders and their guests with access to the other recreational facilities at the participating golf clubs.
- Cardholders and his/her guest(s) acknowledge and agree that the bank is not responsible for non- fulfillment of any privileges or any defect or lack of service or goods supplied by third parties, including the participating golf clubs. Accordingly, Cardholders irrevocably agree not to claim against the bank or Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited in relation to any loss, damage, disappointment or distress of any kind arising from their use or attempted use of Citi Prestige Golf Privileges, including but not limited to failure or inadequacy of service or fulfillment of privileges by the participating golf clubs.
- Citibank reserves the right at any time and without assigning any reason, to change or to cancel any participating golf club.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Cardholder and his/her guest(s) releases the bank, Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited and the respective participating golf clubs from any claim, injury, loss, damage, cost or expense (including any claim for legal expenses) sustained or incurred by him/her in connection with his/her participation or attempted participation in the Citi Prestige Golf Privileges.
- Citibank, Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited and the participating golf clubs reserve the right to amend and exercise the final interpretation of the terms and conditions of this offer.
A. Citi Prestige Concierge
- The Service Provider for Citi Prestige Concierge is Aspire Lifestyles. For the most current details regarding Service Provider Terms and Conditions, please contact Citi Prestige Concierge
B. Special Offers and Benefits provided by Aspire Lifestyles
- Offers and Benefits provided by Aspire Lifestyles are subject to availability and are subject to change or cancellation without notice. All bookings must go through Citi Prestige Concierge and must be paid in full with a valid Prestige Card. Additional Terms and Conditions may apply. Special offers provided by Aspire Lifestyles are provided by third party merchants and Citi is not responsible for losses related to the offer, benefit, fulfillment or use of the goods and services. Please contact your Citi Prestige Concierge for additional program details and terms and conditions.