Your Citi Prestige® Card Program includes benefits provided by Citi® or certain third party service providers ("Service Provider"). With the Citi Prestige Card you are eligible for benefits provided through the Mastercard® World Elite® program. In order to make use of these benefits you must make the qualifying purchase with your Citi Prestige Card and your card account must be open and current.
We have the right to add, modify, or delete any Citi Prestige Card benefit, service, or feature at our discretion, at any time. Citi is not responsible for the products or services offered by other companies.
Entitlements will be tracked on calendar year (1 January 2023 - 31 December 2023) for bookings and utilization of benefits.
This Promotion is valid from now to 24 March 2023.
This Promotion will be available until all allocated seats for the Promotion have been fully sold.
In order to enjoy the Promotion, Citi Prestige Cardmembers (“Cardmembers”) must visit this link (https://www.hapz.com/gourmet/exclusive-chefs-menu-les-amis-tickets-00890) to book and make payment for their reservation. As Cardmembers may be prompted to enter their personal details at the website, Cardmembers who do not wish to share their information on the hapz booking platform/or their agents are advised not to participate in the Promotion. Please note that the link above is not owned or controlled by Citibank Singapore Limited.
Citibank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties (including the featured restaurants)and Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties (including the featured restaurants). Citibank shall also not be responsible if you are unable to make reservations under the Exclusive Chef’s Menu offer as this depends on availability at these restaurants which is not within Citibank’s control.
All disputes about the quality or performances of the products and/or services offered by third parties (including the featured restaurants) should be resolved directly with the relevant third party (including the featured restaurants).
Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the offers at any time.
Citibank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be at its reasonable discretion and will be final and binding on all customers.
This Promotion is valid from now to 16 March 2023.
This Promotion will be available until all allocated tickets for the Promotion have been fully sold.
In order to enjoy the Promotion, Citi Prestige Cardmembers (“Cardmembers”) must visit this link (https://ticket.marinabaysands.com/mbs/booking/010DF0323?promocode=010DF0323DN) to book and make payment for their ticket(s) directly with Base Entertainment Marina Bay Sub Pte Ltd with their Citi Prestige Card. As Cardmembers may be prompted to enter their personal details at the website, Cardmembers who do not wish to share their information with Base Entertainment Marina Bay Sub Pte Ltd and/or their agents are advised not to participate in the Promotion. Please note that the link above is not owned or controlled by Citibank Singapore Limited.
- Citi Prestige Cardmembers shall each be entitled to purchase a pair of Reserve A Disney's Frozen The Hit Broadway Musical tickets (“Tickets”) at S$178 per pair based on the respective show times. Cardmembers will also need to pay a separate booking fee of S$4 per Ticket (i.e. S$8 per pair).
This Promotion is only for performances of Disney's Frozen The Hit Broadway Musical on:
a. 14 March, Tuesday 8.00pm
b. 15 March, Wednesday 8.00pm
c. 16 March, Thursday 8.00pm
Tickets are limited to the first 300 pairs and subject to availability.
The Tickets are not redeemable for cash and not transferable and will only be given to Cardmembers who are able to satisfy the requirements for the claiming of Tickets set out herein.
In the event all or any of these Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to a Cardmember, such Cardmember should not participate in the Promotion, notwithstanding the offer.
Citibank and Base Entertainment Marina Bay Sub Pte Ltd do not assume any responsibility for the products and services offered under this promotion. The products sold and services are provided solely by the relevant vendors, under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors, and neither Citibank nor Base Entertainment Marina Bay Sub Pte Ltd accepts any liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by Citibank or Base Entertainment Marina Bay Sub Pte Ltd and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in this promotion be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by Citibank or Base Entertainment Marina Bay Sub Pte Ltd.
Age restrictions: Recommended for those aged 4 and above. All patrons, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket for admission. All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Ticket holders must abide by all health and safety requirements as may be specified by the Singapore government, including any directions on preventing the transmission of COVID-19, and all other health advisories and guidelines (“Health Advisories”). These include but are not limited to: the wearing of masks, using Trace Together/Safe-Entry, vaccination and testing protocols, and safe distancing measures. Any Ticket holder found not adhering to any Health Advisory shall also be denied entry to the Event or asked to leave the Venue.
Tickets sold are non-refundable.
Tickets are not for resale (whether at a premium or otherwise) and Citibank reserves the right to invalidate any Tickets in connection with any resale transaction and deny entry to any holder of such Tickets to Disney's Frozen The Hit Broadway Musical, without refund or compensation.
Citibank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties. Notwithstanding anything herein, Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties.
Citibank reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to terminate this Promotion at any time, and/or vary the terms and conditions governing this Promotion from time to time.
Citibank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be determined at its reasonable discretion and is final and binding on all participants.
“Citibank” refers to “Citibank Singapore Limited”.
Citi Prestige Card Foreign Currency Spend Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
a. “Cardmember Agreement” refers to the Citibank Prestige Cardmember’s Agreement.
b. “Citi” or "Citibank" refers to Citibank Singapore Limited.
c. “Foreign Currency Spend” refers to spend on an Eligible Card which is in a currency other than Singapore Dollars.
d. “Promotion” refers to the Citi Prestige Card Foreign Currency Spend Promotion.
e. "Eligible Card" refers to the Citi Prestige Card.
f. "Eligible Cardmember" refers to an individual who:
i. has held the Eligible Card as a main cardmember during the Promotion Period; and
ii. directly receives an invitation or notification from Citibank regarding this Promotion or to participate in this Promotion.
g. “Promotion Period” refers to the period from 13 December 2022 to 31 March 2023 (both dates inclusive).
h. “Qualifying Spend” refers to a Foreign Currency Spend made to an Eligible Card which does not arise from any:
i. annual fees, interest charges, late payment charges, GST, cash advances, instalment/easy/extended/equal payment plans, preferred payment plans, balance transfers, cash advances, quasi-cash transactions, all fees charged by Citibank or third party, miscellaneous charges imposed by Citibank (unless otherwise stated in writing by Citibank);
ii. funds transfers using the card as source of funds;
iii. bill payments (including via Citibank Online or via any other channel or agent);
iv. payments to educational institutions;
v. payments to government institutions and services (including but not limited to court cases, fines, bail and bonds, tax payment, postal services, parking lots and garages, intra-government purchases);
vi. payments to insurance companies (sales, underwriting, and premiums);
vii. payments to financial institutions (including banks and brokerages);
viii. payments to non-profit organizations;
ix. betting or gambling (including lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, off-track betting, and wagers at race tracks) through any channel;
x. any top-ups or payment of funds to payment service providers, prepaid cards and any prepaid accounts;
xi. transit-related transactions;
xii. transactions performed at establishments/businesses/merchants that fall within an excluded Merchant Category or a merchant that has been excluded by the bank, as sent out in www.citibank.com.sg/rwdexcl (this list of excluded Merchant Categories or merchants may be updated from time to time at our discretion and Eligible Cardmembers shall refer to this list for any updates)
i. For the purposes of this Promotion, any Qualifying Spend charged to a supplementary cardholder of an Eligible Card will be added to the Main cardholder’s Qualifying Spend on his main Eligible Card.
j. “Qualifying Conditions” refers to the conditions as set out in Clause 3 below.
k. “Gift” refers to a S$300 Unlisted Collection Dining Voucher.
2. Participation and Enrollment
a. To participate in this Promotion, an Eligible Cardmember will need to enroll by sending a Short Message Service (“SMS”) within the Promotion Period in the format specified below from his/her registered mobile number in Citi’s records.
| Eligible Card
||SMS in the prescribed format below to 72484|
|Citi Prestige Card||PRSTSPND<space>Last 4 digits of their Eligible Card number (e.g. PRSTSPND 1234)|
b. The SMS must be received by Citibank within the Promotion Period before an Eligible Cardmember is entitled to participate in the Promotion. Enrollment for this Promotion is limited. An Eligible Cardmember is only deemed to be successfully enrolled if he/she receives an SMS from Citibank confirming that his/her enrollment request has been received.
c. Eligible Cardmembers are only allowed to enroll for this Promotion once. Additional enrolment (if any) under the same cardmember will have Qualifying Spends considered under a single participation.
d. By enrolling for the Promotion, an Eligible Cardmember consents to Citibank sending SMS notifications pertaining to the Promotion to him/her.
3. Promotion Mechanics (“Qualifying Conditions”)
a. An Eligible Cardmember who successfully enrolls for this Promotion in accordance with these terms and spends a minimum of S$6,000 in Qualifying Spend on their Eligible Card within the Promotion Period will be entitled to receive the Gift.
b. For clarity, the S$6,000 in Qualifying Spend will be determined by “spend date” which is the transaction date based on Singapore Timing (UTC+08:00). Citibank bears no liability for any late submission or transaction posting of any purchase by any merchant that might affect the Promotion.
c. If the Eligible Cardmember meets the Qualifying Conditions, the Eligible Cardmember will receive a notification sent via EDM (or such other mode of communication as Citi may determine in its sole discretion) within three (3) months from the end of the Promotion Period with redemption details of the Gift. Requests for advance fulfillment of Gift will not be entertained.
d. For the avoidance of doubt, the Qualifying Spend must be charged to the Eligible Card in a currency other than Singapore dollars to meet the Qualifying Conditions. References to Singapore dollar amounts in these terms and conditions refer to the Singapore dollar equivalent in the foreign currency.
e. The S$300 Unlisted Collection Dining voucher will be in the form of a physical voucher which will be valid for 1 year from the date of issuance shown on the voucher.
- Each voucher code is applicable for single use and can be used at any of the restaurants listed on the Unlisted Collection website at www.unlistedcollection.com
- Please visit www.unlistedcollection.com for address and contact information
- The voucher is applicable for dine-in only and cannot be used for private events or other services
- Multiple vouchers are allowed to be stacked but cannot be used in conjunction with ongoing promotions or discounts
- No refunds offered if the voucher amount is not used to its full value and any amount incurred exceeding the value of the voucher must be settled in full by cash or credit card by the diner
- Prior reservations are required to utilize this voucher and seating is subject to availability. Please contact the restaurants directly to book. Certain restaurants may require a reservation months ahead of time
- Unlisted Collection reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and the vouchers will be subjected to Terms and Conditions of Unlisted Collection, which can be viewed on their website www.unlistedcollection.com.
- Citibank does not guarantee that you will be able to get a reservation at your restaurant of choice
f. The Gift can be collected at Mojito Redemption @ The Refectory.
i. Address: 351 Braddell Road, #01-01, Singapore 579713
ii. Opening Hours: Weekdays 2pm to 9pm; Saturday 11am to 7pm. Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
g. The Gift will be available for collection from 1st July 2023 to 30th September 2023.
h. To redeem the Gift, the Eligible Cardmember must present in-person the email sent by Citibank containing redemption details of the Gift (“Mailer”) and the Eligible Card at the redemption location set out above. No redemption will be permitted without presentation of the Mailer. The Gift can only be collected by the Eligible Cardmember from 1st July 2023 to 30th September 2023. There will strictly be no extension of the redemption period for the Gift.
4. An Eligible Cardmember whose Eligible Card is closed/terminated and/or suspended (whether closed/terminated/suspended by the Eligible Cardmember or Citibank or for any reason whatsoever) during the Promotion Period or before the fulfilment of the Gift will not be entitled to receive the Gift on or after the date on which the Eligible Card is closed/suspended/terminated.
5. In the event that the Eligible Cardmember has accumulated the Qualifying Spend on his Eligible Card within the Promotion Period but has some of his /her transactions made during the Promotion Period reversed/refunded/rejected, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Unlisted Collection dining voucher.
6. Citibank reserves the right to terminate this Promotion at any time, and/or vary the terms and conditions governing this Promotion including varying any part or all of the Unlisted Collection dining voucher or offering a replacement of a similar value at any time, without having to give any prior notice.
7. Citibank makes no warranty or representation for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties. Citibank shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or delay in connection with the processing of the issuance of the Unlisted Collection dining voucher.
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
9. Citibank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all customers.
10. This Promotion is not valid with other promotions unless otherwise expressly stated.
A. General Terms and Conditions
Citi Prestige Primary cardmembers will enjoy one complimentary night with no black-out dates, when four consecutive nights are booked at any hotel through Citi Prestige Concierge ("Citi Prestige Concierge" is operated by a third-party service provider).
Reservations must be booked through the Citi Prestige Concierge. Any other booking methods will not qualify. Reservations made through any other party or channel other than the Citi Prestige Concierge are not eligible for the complimentary fourth night benefit.
To receive your complimentary night stay:
- Reservation must be in the Citi Prestige primary cardholder's name for a minimum of four consecutive nights stay
- The Primary Citi Prestige Cardholder must be one of the guests staying at the hotel for the entire duration of the stay
- Fully pay (100% Prepaid) for the entire stay (minimum of 4 nights) with the primary cardholder's Citi Prestige Card at the time of booking
B. Rebate of 1 complimentary night
Cardmember will receive a rebate in the form of a statement credit for the 4th Night within 2 billing cycles (up to 90 days) from completion of full payment at point of booking.
The value of the statement credit to be received is based on the average nightly room rate of the first four-night stay in the same hotel property
Any surcharges imposed (including taxes, hotel-imposed fees, dining or resort fees and incidental guest charges, etc.) are borne by cardmember
C. Amendment and Cancellation
All amendments and cancellations must be done through Citi Prestige Concierge. The Concierge contact information can be found on the back of the Citi Prestige card.
If a reservation is cancelled after an applicable statement credit has been issued, the statement credit relative to the offer will be reversed.
Citi and Mastercard reserve the right to reverse a statement credit at their discretion, including, and without limitation, due to any refunds, returns, disputes, adjustments or fraudulent card activity.
Cancellation and amendment fees may apply depending on the terms and conditions of the hotel
If the booking was made with the concierge on or before 31st December 2021, the reservation will be considered as part of the 2021 benefit usage
Amendments or re-booking made after this date 31st December 2021 will be considered as part of the 2022 benefit usage
All reservations made on or after 1st January 2022 will be considered as 2022 usage regardless of the check in / check out date
D. Eligibility Requirements
The benefit can only be used by the primary Citi Prestige cardholder. Supplementary cardholders will not be eligible to use the benefit with their card, although they may enjoy the benefit of the hotel if they are staying with the primary cardholder
Only one complimentary night will be granted and will be limited to one room per cardmember. A stay is a minimum of four consecutive nights booked in the same hotel property
Back-to-back stays will not be honored.
“Back to back” is defined as consecutive stays:
- In the same hotel, same city and
- in a different hotel, in the same city
- “Back to back” is defined as consecutive stays:
- Defined by Google Maps and anywhere outside of the boundary is considered another city
“Consecutive Stays” is defined as
- Any stay in which the check in date is less than 7 days from the previous check out date
- Example: a reservation made for 8th January 2021 to 12th January 2021 following 1st January 2021 to 7th January 2021 will not be eligible
- In this case, cardmembers will only be entitled to 1 complimentary night (on the 1st reservation) even though 2 separate reservations are made
This benefit cannot be combined or used in conjunction with
- Any other promotions or discounts, including the use of corporate code discounts.
- Any other offers, discounts, promotion, etc. given by the hotel/property of choice
The following stays will not qualify for this benefit:
- Full and Half board room stays
- Single and multi-room suites
- Home & Farm Stays
- Serviced apartments
- Packaged stay and member rates, such as air and hotel, hotel and car rental, hotel and meals bundled promotions
Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access provides eligible World Elite Mastercard cardmembers with access to, and all of the privileges of, hundreds of VIP lounges in major airports around the world. No matter what airline, what frequent flyer membership, or class of ticket bought, eligible cardmembers will enjoy all of the convenience of participating airport lounges.
A. Who is Eligible
- Citi Prestige Primary cardmembers who have a Priority Pass card issued in their name, plus one accompanying guest
B. How Priority Pass Works
Before traveling, cardmembers can log on to www.prioritypass.com and view a directory of airport lounges available worldwide.
Citi Prestige Primary cardmember is to present their Priority Pass membership card to gain admission for themselves plus one accompanying guest; guests are permitted at the discretion of each lounge.
Citi Prestige Primary cardmembers plus one accompanying guest will enjoy complimentary refreshments, newspapers, and television. In addition, there is access to business facilities including phone, fax, conference and Internet facilities (where available).
A priority pass card will be issued to Citi Prestige Primary cardmember and renewal cards will be sent upon Citi Prestige card renewal.
C. Conditions of Use
Priority Pass membership and complimentary unlimited access is for Citi Prestige Primary cardmembers plus one accompanying guest only. Fee for additional guest visits will be charged to the Citi Prestige primary cardmember's account.
There may be a fee for children visits to the Priority Pass lounge. Please refer to the lounge information on the Priority Pass website or Mobile App for the child policies of the participating lounges.
The Priority Pass card is not a payment card nor is it proof of creditworthiness and attempts to use it as such could constitute fraud.
Admittance to a lounge is conditional upon presentation of one valid Priority Pass card per person only (some restrictions may apply to Priority Pass Select cardholders and Priority Pass cardholders in the U.S. that receive their membership through a U.S. financial institution). Payment cards will not be accepted as substitutes for the Priority Pass card.
Lounge visits are subject to a per person per visit charge. Where applicable (dependent upon membership plan), all such visits, including those by accompanying guests, shall be debited to the cardholder's payment card by (i) Priority Pass or (ii) the card issuer as per the rates and terms notified by (i) Priority Pass or (ii) the card issuer to the cardholder in respect of his/her Priority Pass membership. Any changes in lounge visit charges shall be notified to the card issuer, who is responsible for advising the cardholder. The Priority Pass Group of companies cannot be held responsible for any disputes that may occur between the cardholder and the card issuer nor for any loss incurred by the cardholder relating to any lounge visit charges debited by the card issuer.
When presenting the Priority Pass card on entering the lounge, lounge staff will take an imprint of the card and issue a 'Record of Visit' voucher to the cardholder or make a log entry. Some lounges have electronic card readers, which will take the cardholder's details off the magnetic strip on the reverse side of the Priority Pass card. Where applicable, the cardholder must sign the 'Record of Visit' voucher, which will also reflect the exact number of accompanying guests, if any, but does not show any per person per visit charge. The charge per visit for the cardholder, where relevant, and that for any guests will be based on the 'Record of Visit' voucher/log submitted by the lounge operator.
While it is the responsibility of the lounge staff to ensure a voucher imprint/log is made of the Priority Pass card, the cardholder is responsible for ensuring the 'Record of Visit' voucher/log correctly reflects their own usage and that of any guests at the time of using the lounge. Where applicable, the cardholder is responsible for retaining the 'Cardholder's' copy of the 'Record of Visit' voucher presented to them at the lounge.
All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party organizations. The cardholder and accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each participating lounge/club. Access may be restricted due to space constraints but this will be wholly at the discretion of each individual lounge operator. The Priority Pass group of companies has no control over the facilities offered, the opening/closing times or the personnel employed by the lounges. The administrators of Priority Pass will use every endeavor to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but the Priority Pass group of companies does not warrant nor guarantee in any way that said benefits and facilities will be available at the time of the cardholder's visit. Neither is the Priority Pass group of companies liable for any loss to the cardholder, or any accompanying guests, arising from the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities. All accompanying children (where permitted) will be subject to the full guest fee. See individual lounge descriptions for further details.
Participating lounges may reserve the right to enforce a maximum stay policy (usually 3-4 hours) to prevent overcrowding. This is at the discretion of the individual lounge operator who may impose a charge for extended stays.
Participating lounges have no contractual obligation to announce flights and the Priority Pass group of companies shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any cardholder and/or accompanying guests failing to board their flight(s).
The provision of free alcoholic drinks (where local law permits) is at the discretion of each lounge operator and in some cases may be limited. In such cases the cardholder is responsible for paying any charges for additional consumption direct to the lounge staff. (See individual lounge descriptions for details.)
Telephone facilities (where available) vary from lounge to lounge and are provided at the lounge operator's discretion. Free usage is normally limited to local calls only. Telephone, Fax, Shower, Internet, Wi-Fi, Refreshment and Spa treatment charges (where applicable) are at the discretion of each lounge operator and the cardholder is responsible for paying these direct to the lounge staff.
Admittance to lounges is strictly subject to cardholders and any guests being in possession of a valid flight ticket for the same day of travel. Airline, airport and other travel industry employees traveling on reduced-rate tickets may not be eligible for access. Outside the US, flight tickets must be accompanied by a valid boarding pass for a departing flight, i.e. outbound passengers only. Please note some lounges in Europe are located within designated Schengen areas of the airport which means that access is only provided to these lounges if members are traveling between Schengen countries. (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.)
Admittance to lounges is subject to members and any guests (including children) behaving and dressing (no shorts allowed outside of the USA) in an orderly and correct manner. Any infants or children causing upset to other users' comfort may be asked to vacate the lounge facilities. The Priority Pass group of companies is not liable for any loss suffered by the member and any guests where a lounge operator has refused admission because the member and/or guests have not complied with these conditions.
Lost, stolen or damaged Priority Pass cards are to be notified immediately to (i) the Priority Pass office from which the card was issued or (ii) to the card issuer, who shall be responsible for providing a replacement card. A charge of USD25 may be levied.
In the event of the cardholder canceling or not renewing their (i) Priority Pass membership or (ii) payment card with the card issuer, the Priority Pass card shall be invalid effective from the cancellation date of their (i) Priority Pass membership or (ii) payment card. Any lounge visits made by a cardholder using an invalid card, including any guests, shall be charged to the cardholder.
Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. Priority Pass Ltd has the right to refuse membership to people who are employed by or contracted to an airline, airport or a Government in respect of airline or airport security.
The Priority Pass group of companies shall not be held responsible for any disputes that may occur between the cardholder and/or any guests and a lounge operator.
The Priority Pass group of companies reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion and without notice to revoke membership in Priority Pass. Where applicable a proportional refund of the annual fee/enrollment fee (whichever is applicable) will be made provided revocation has not been made because of fraud by the cardholder.
The cardholder agrees that s/he will defend and indemnify the Priority Pass group of companies, its directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively 'the indemnified parties') against and hold each indemnified party harmless from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) for injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the use of any lounge by the cardholder or any guests or any person in said lounge at the behest of the cardholder, except that such indemnification shall not extend to acts of gross negligence or willful misconduct by the indemnified parties.
Airport Limousine Transfer Terms and Conditions
The Citi Prestige Airport Limousine Service ("Programme") is subject to the following terms and conditions stated below.
Citi Prestige Principal Cardmembers ("Cardmembers") will be entitled to 02 (two) complimentary one-way Airport Transfers per quarter during the Programme Period.
An Airport Transfer refers to a one-way transfer to or from Changi airport in one vehicle. The Airport Transfer entitlement ("Entitlement") is non - transferable and the Principal Cardmember and/or Supplementary Cardmember must be one of the passengers during the use of the Entitlement. To qualify, Cardmembers must effect the Qualifying Charges (as defined in paragraph 5 below) within the quarter (as set out below):
- 1st quarter: From 1 January to 31 March 2023
- 2nd quarter: From 1 April to 30 June 2023
- 3rd quarter: From 1 July to 30 September 2023
- 4th quarter: From 1 October to 31 December 2023
“Qualifying Entitlements” refers to the 02 (two) complimentary limousine transfers per quarter that are given to Cardmembers who meet the minimum spend criteria of S$12,000 in that quarter.
The Qualifying Charges must be charged and posted to the Cardmember's Citi Prestige Card within the Programme Period. Citibank bears no liability for any late submission or transaction posting of any purchase by any merchant that might affect the Cardmember's eligibility to qualify for the Programme.
For avoidance of doubt, cardmembers cannot accumulate their spend beyond the Programme Period.
A "Qualifying Charge" is defined as accumulated retail transactions of a minimum sum of S$12,000 in to the Citi Prestige card account within each quarter.
Payments made with Citi PayAll will also count towards the Qualifying Charge.
The following transactions are expressly excluded as a Qualifying Charge: any Equal Payment Plan purchases, any refund/rebate, disputed transaction, unauthorised or fraudulent transactions, Quick Cash transactions and monthly installments plans, cash advance, quasicash transactions, balance transfers, annual card membership fees, interest, goods and services taxes, late payment fees and any other form of service / miscellaneous fees. Any reversals/rebates/refunds, whether full or partial, will go towards reducing the accumulated retail spend amount.For the purposes of this Programme, the Qualifying Charge may be made by both Principal and Supplementary Citi Prestige Cardmembers. However, the Entitlement deduction will be done on an account level and from the Principal Cardmember.
All bookings must be made via the Citi Prestige concierge (6337-2484) at least 48 hours before the desired pick up time.
In order to be reimbursed for the Airport Transfer, Cardmembers will be required to register their profile using their Citibank registered name, email address, and mobile number for verification purposes.
Cardmembers are to make payment for the ride upon check out and Citibank will reimburse the airport transfers as per the qualifying entitlement for that quarter, inclusive of tax and late night charges, if any.
Cardmember is to make payment using their Citi Prestige Credit card. Citibank will reimburse the cost of Airport Transfer within the following quarter.
Bookings are subject to confirmation. An email confirmation will be sent within 48 hours to Cardmembers if booking is successful.
Should the terms and conditions of this Programme not be met, Citibank will not reimburse the cost of Airport Transfers.
The Airport Transfer is subject to availability. The limousine model is pre-determined and at the sole discretion of Citibank and/or its agents, contractors or representatives. Pick-up details and requirements are to be correctly captured during the booking process. Incomplete information or last-minute changes may result in the inability to provide the Airport Transfer. Additional requirements which may include, but not limited to, additional pick-up points, additional luggage and/ or additional passengers may be subject to additional charges
The following fees and charges will be levied by the limousine service provider onto the Principal Cardmember’s Citi Prestige card, should these scenarios occur:
- Cancellation/Amendment: Any cancellation or amendment must be done at least 24 hours in advance of the arranged Airport Transfer. Any cancellation or amendment submitted within the 24 hours prior to the arranged airport Transfer will be treated as a deduction of one Airport Transfer entitlement.
- No Show: A 'no show' is defined as the Cardmember failing to show up for an arranged Airport Transfer. The waiting time for any Airport Transfer shall be limited to 60 minutes, beyond which, it will be treated as a 'no show'.
- For avoidance of doubt, cancellations and amendments (less than 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time), and ‘no show’ will be treated as a deduction of one Airport Transfer Entitlement, if the Cardmember has qualifying entitlements in the quarter to deduct. Cardmembers will not need to bear the full charge if an entitlement is deducted. However, if Cardmembers have no qualified entitlements to deduct in that quarter, the full charge will be applicable.
- Child/Booster seats: Cardmembers with accompanying child that is below 1.35m in height would need to travel with child restraints or booster seats.
The Airport Transfer does not include any additional stops.
Citibank service will not be liable for a driver’s no show or vehicle breakdown.
Citibank shall have the absolute discretion to use any agents, contractors, correspondents or other third party service providers to administer and/or implement the Programme. Citibank shall not be liable to any clients or third party for any act, omission or neglect on the part of such agents, contractors, correspondents or third parties.
Only Cardmembers whose card account is in good standing, as determined by Citibank, is entitled to participate in the Programme as at the date of commencement of the Programme or the date when a card is issued to him, whichever is the earlier. Participation in this Programme shall be governed by these terms and conditions and any amendments made hereto from time to time at Citibank's reasonable discretion. If the Principal Cardmember's Citi Prestige card account is terminated (by the Cardmember or Citibank) at any time for any reason the Principal Cardmember and the Supplementary Cardmember will not be allowed to participate in the Programme and all unused Entitlements in the Cardmember's account shall be cancelled.
Citibank is not the supplier of any of the goods and/or services provided by any agent, correspondent or other third party service provider and shall not in any way be liable for any goods, and/or services, the quality or performance of such goods and/or services supplied/provided by any agent, correspondent or other third party service provider pursuant to the Cardmember. Notwithstanding anything herein, Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by any agent, correspondent or other third party service provider. Neither Citibank nor its agents will be responsible for any late pick up or long travel time as a result of unforeseen conditions such as bad weather, road and traffic conditions (and similar conditions) that may cause Cardmembers to arrive late or miss their flight.
Cardmembers are encouraged to book their airport limousine pick up at least two and a half hours before the flight departure time to ensure sufficient time to reach the airport. For pick-ups from Changi International Airport, Cardmembers are encouraged to book their airport limousine pick up based on their estimated flight arrival times (ETA) to allow the airport limousine service provider to track changes in flight timing.
Citibank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time by giving notice. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, Citibank is entitled, at any time, in its reasonable discretion and with reasonable notice, to terminate the Programme or withdraw, cancel or invalidate any Entitlement(s) already issued.
Citibank's decision on all matters relating to the Programme is final and binding on all Cardmembers.
"Citibank" means Citibank Singapore Limited.
- Offer is valid from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023.
- Offer is open to primary Citi Prestige Cardholders ("Cardholder(s)") with cards issued in Singapore only.
- Offer is valid for use where booked directly via this link https://prestigegolf.apexlynx.net ("booking link") unless otherwise approved by Citibank at its discretion.
- Cardholders are strictly not allowed to contact any golf clubs directly for enquiries/bookings or take over tee times transferred from other golfers/participating club members to be used in conjunction with this privilege.
- Offer is provided by Citibank through Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited and is not a direct offer by the golf clubs.
Three (3) local and three (3) regional complimentary green fee rounds are hosted at participating golf clubs per calendar year.
Local Golf Clubs Sentosa Golf Club^
(Valid on weekdays only),
Sembawang Country Club,
Marina Bay Golf Course
- Three (3) complimentary weekday or weekend green fee rounds
- Minimum one accompanying paying guest per cardholder is required for Sentosa Golf Club
- No accompanying paying guest per cardholder required for Marina Bay Golf Course and Sembawang Country Club
- Minimum golfers per flight may be required by the golf clubs
Regional Golf Clubs Mission Hills Golf Club,
Dongguan Hillview Golf Club,
Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club,
Tropicana Golf & Country Resort,
Glenmarie Golf & Country Club,
Ria Bintan Golf Club,
Klub Golf Sukajadi
- Three (3) complimentary weekday or weekend green fee rounds
- No accompanying paying guest per cardholder required
- Mission Hills Golf Club requires a minimum one-night stay for every tee time booking
- Minimum golfers per flight may be required by the golf clubs
- ^There is a requirement of one minimum accompanying paying guest per cardholder for Sentosa Golf Club. No accompanying paying guest is required for Sembawang Country Club, Marina Bay Golf Course and Regional Golf Clubs.
- Cardholder and his/her guest(s) must have valid handicap to book a tee time and should hold a valid golfer's insurance as individual golf clubs may impose golf insurance requirements.
- Cardholder must adhere to all the terms and conditions when making a golf booking request (see "Reservations" section below), or their booking request would be rejected.
- At all times, only one active golf booking per Cardholder is allowed. For the avoidance of doubt, Cardholder may only place a new golf booking after the completion of an active booking.
- Offer is not valid for use in conjunction with other non-Citi Prestige promotions, discounts or offers, and cannot be used with other promotion, participation in corporate golf events, private golf events or golf tournaments.
- Citi Prestige Cardholders are not allowed to use this program to request a pairing, or to join a flight booked by other golfers/participating club members. Citibank reserves the right to refuse such requests. All pairings are at the sole discretion of, and administered by, the participating golf clubs.
- Citi Prestige Cardholders understand and acknowledge that participating golf clubs will not engage in any direct correspondence, enquires and/or attempts for checking availability and bookings from Citi Prestige Cardholders. This privilege is not to be regarded as a membership at the participating golf clubs. Citibank reserves the right to reject the booking if Cardholders make enquiries/ bookings directly at the club or transfer a confirmed tee time to another Citi Prestige Cardholder.
- All bookings must be made via this booking link https://prestigegolf.apexlynx.net. Cardmembers will be required to register their profile using their Citibank registered name, email address, and mobile number for verification purposes.
- Bookings are subject to confirmation. An email confirmation will be sent within two (02) working days to Cardmembers if booking is successful.
- Cardmembers must use their Citi Prestige card during the booking/registration process.
- Offer is valid for weekdays and weekends unless otherwise stated. Some golf clubs only allow restricted day and tee time for bookings on weekends.
Offer is not valid for public holidays. The policy and definition for public holidays varies by golf clubs and according to the country/state/city of the golf club(s) that is/are located.
Minimum balls per flight may be required for tee-off as per respective golf clubs' policies in order for bookings to be processed. A minimum of two golfers during weekdays and four golfers for weekend tee-times would be essential. The participating golf clubs reserve the right to pair you up with other golfers to maximize available tee times.
- Weekday bookings must be made at least 5 calendar days in advance and weekend bookings must be made at least 7 calendar days in advance. Cardholders cannot book a tee time more than 14 calendar days in advance. Note that intended tee-off date is not counted. (As an example, tee time request for a Saturday must be made latest by Saturday of the previous week).
- Acceptance of all golf bookings, pairings and changes to tee times will be at the discretion of the participating golf clubs and are strictly subject to availability. Cardholders will not be granted access to the participating golf clubs without a prior confirmed booking made through the dedicated booking link.
C. Payment Terms
- The six (6) complimentary green fee rounds hosted at the participating golf clubs apply only to the Primary Cardholder.
- All other guests shall pay green fees, buggy, caddie, turf mate, locker fee, insurance, taxes and all other ancillary and miscellaneous charges ("Other Usage Charges") at normal published rates stipulated by the golf clubs.
- Primary Cardholder shall pay for buggy, caddie, turf mate, locker fee, insurance, taxes and all other ancillary and miscellaneous charges ("Other Usage Charges") at normal published rates stipulated by the golf clubs.
- All payment made in relation to usage of the Citi Prestige Golf Privileges and Other Usage Charges incurred, including the golfing fee for guest(s) where applicable while utilizing the Golf Privileges must be settled with the Citi Prestige Card and will be charged upon booking via the booking link.
- All applicable charges will be charged by Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited onto the Primary cardholder's Citi Prestige Card.
- All charges will be made in the local currency of the participating golf club at which the game is booked and played or in equivalent Singapore Dollars where required.
D. Cancellation and Amendments
- Cancellations and amendments must be emailed to email@example.com. Requests will not be accepted by the participating clubs directly.
- Any amendments and cancellation for bookings must be made at least 3 working days prior to tee-off date for all participating golf clubs.
- Cancellations made less than 3 working days, late arrivals or no-shows shall be subjected to a penalty of 100% of the full published rates stipulated by the participating golf clubs.
- Amendment fee of US$10 + applicable GST shall apply if changes are made after a booking is confirmed.
- No rain checks will be issued.
- The Citi Prestige Golf Privileges are valid for golf course access only. They do not provide cardholders and their guests with access to the other recreational facilities at the participating golf clubs.
- Cardholders and his/her guest(s) acknowledge and agree that the bank is not responsible for non- fulfillment of any privileges or any defect or lack of service or goods supplied by third parties, including the participating golf clubs. Accordingly, Cardholders irrevocably agree not to claim against the bank or Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited in relation to any loss, damage, disappointment or distress of any kind arising from their use or attempted use of Citi Prestige Golf Privileges, including but not limited to failure or inadequacy of service or fulfillment of privileges by the participating golf clubs.
- Citibank reserves the right at any time and without assigning any reason, to change or to cancel any participating golf club.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Cardholder and his/her guest(s) releases the bank, Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited and the respective participating golf clubs from any claim, injury, loss, damage, cost or expense (including any claim for legal expenses) sustained or incurred by him/her in connection with his/her participation or attempted participation in the Citi Prestige Golf Privileges.
- Citibank, Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited and the participating golf clubs reserve the right to amend and exercise the final interpretation of the terms and conditions of this offer.
- All decisions on this Program by Citibank and Apexlynx LeisureSport Private Limited are final and binding.
A. Citi Prestige Concierge
- The Service Provider for Citi Prestige Concierge is Aspire Lifestyles. For the most current details regarding Service Provider Terms and Conditions, Please contact Citi Prestige Concierge at 63372484 or at PrestigeSG@yourconciergecenter.com
B. Special Offers and Benefits provided by Aspire Lifestyles
- Offers and Benefits provided by Aspire Lifestyles are subject to availability and are subject to change or cancellation without notice. All bookings must go through Citi Prestige Concierge and must be paid in full with a valid Prestige Card. Additional Terms and Conditions may apply. Special offers provided by Aspire Lifestyles are provided by third party merchants and Citi is not responsible for losses related to the offer, benefit, fulfillment or use of the goods and services. Please contact your Citi Prestige Concierge for additional program details and terms and conditions.
- Zafferano Italian Restaurant & Lounge
- 15% off on Chef’s menu & Degustation menu + Complimentary Digestive for 2 guests
a) For Citi Prestige Cardmembers: Reservation is required quoting “CITI Birthday”
b) A main course per dining guest must be ordered to enjoy the privilege
c) Valid on a la carte food and beverage menu only
d) Not applicable for use in conjunction with set menu, other offer, promotion, discounts, voucher etc
e) Not applicable for more than 5 guests.
f) Offer is not valid on blackout dates and special occasions.
- Venchi Singapore (From 1 October to 30 September 2023)
- Participating outlet:
1. The Citi Prestige Birthday Promotion is valid for primary Citi Prestige Cardmember birthdays on their birthday month.
2. Primary Citi Prestige Cardmembers will be able to redeem the following gift during their birthday month (“Gift”): One (1) Venchi Mini Blend Gift Box 54G
3. The design of the gift box may vary according to the festive seasons (For example, Christmas, Chinese New Year).
4. In addition to above, Citi Prestige Cardmembers will also enjoy a one-time 10% discount for any in-store purchases at the Venchi ION store located at:
#B1-25A, ION Orchard Mall,
2 Orchard Turn,
5. To redeem the Gift, the primary Citi Prestige Member must present in-person the email which was sent by Citibank to inform the primary Cardmember of the Citi Prestige Birthday Promotion (“Birthday Mailer”) and quote the serial number (found at the top right of the Birthday Mailer) at the participating outlet as set out below (during opening hours). No redemption will be permitted without presentation of the Birthday Mailer. The Gift can only be redeemed during the birthday month of the primary Citi Prestige Cardmember and no further extensions are allowed.
Venchi (Singapore) Pte Ltd
#B1-25A, ION Orchard Mall,
2 Orchard Turn,
Tel: +65 6509 1075
Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday, 11am – 9pm
6. The Gift is not exchangeable for cash or any other items. Citibank reserves the right to replace the Gift at any time for a gift which is, in Citibank’s opinion, similar in value.
7. The Gift/Birthday Mailer is strictly non-transferable. Only one Gift may be redeemed per Birthday Mailer.
8. This Promotion is not valid with other promotions, offers, privileges and cards except for the 10% discount for any in-store purchases at the Venchi ION store as set out in paragraph 4.
9. Citibank's and Venchi (Singapore) Pte Ltd’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be determined at its reasonable discretion and is final and binding on all participants.
10. Citibank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties and Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties. All disputes about quality or performance of the product and/or services shall be resolved directly with Venchi (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
11. Citibank and Venchi (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserve the right, at their reasonable discretion, to vary, add to or delete the Promotion terms and/or terminate the Promotion.
12. "Citibank" refers to Citibank Singapore Limited.
- Bang & Olufsen
- Gain Brands
- 10% retail prices for “On The Go” products below:
- Bluetooth speakers
a) Valid only on regular priced items.
b) Not valid with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
c) Not valid on accessories.
d) Redeemable only at 10 Scotts Road, The Grand Hyatt, 228211.
- 12% off regular online pricing (Promo Code: PRESTIGE12)
a) The offer is only valid during the birthday month.
b) Deliveries are available at a flat fee of S$10 for all online orders.
c) Citibank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties. Notwithstanding anything herein, Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties.
d) All disputes about quality of performance of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with the respective merchant.
1. The Citi Prestige Birthday Programme is valid for main Citi Prestige Cardmember birthdays on their birthday month.
2. Payment must be made using your Citi Prestige Card.
3. Citi Prestige Cardmembers are entitled to the above birthday privileges (each a "Privilege" and collectively, "Privileges") during your birthday month, unless otherwise stated in the terms of redemption of the specific Privilege above. Reservation/appointment are required. Please quote "Citi Prestige Card Birthday Privileges" at the point of reservation/appointment.
4. Please present your birthday eDM at the point of redemption and pay/present with your Citi Prestige Card to enjoy the Privilege. Should you fail to present your birthday eDM and pay/present with your Citi Prestige Card, no redemption will be permitted.
5. This Birthday Privilege is not exchangeable for cash or any other items.
6. This Birthday Privilege is strictly non-transferable and is valid for 1-time use only.
7. This Birthday Privilege is not valid with other promotions, offers, privileges and cards.
8. Citibank and Merchants reserve the right to terminate this privilege or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice.
9. Citibank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability, or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the items and/or services provided by the merchant. Notwithstanding anything herein, Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the items and/or services provided by the merchant whether by the customer or by any other person. All disputes about quality, merchantability, or the fitness of the item and/or services should be resolved directly with the respective merchant.
10. Citibank's and Merchant’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be determined at its reasonable discretion and is final and binding on all participants.
11. Merchant’s terms and conditions apply.
12. “Citibank” refers to Citibank Singapore Limited.