- Global Banking
Global BankingManage your wealth globally with ease, whether you are traveling, investing overseas, or planning international education for your child.
Why Choose Citibank Global Banking?
- Global ATM Access: Enjoy fee-free cash withdrawals from any Citibank ATM around the world. Use your Citibank Debit Mastercard® to withdraw cash from any ATM that accepts Mastercard*.
- Citibank Online (Internet Banking): From managing your accounts to paying your bills, and more, with Citibank Online, enjoy the convenience of Internet banking 24*7.
- Emergency Cash: If you need emergency cash while travelling, you can visit any of our branches and withdraw up to USD 1,000 instantly from your account*.
Citi World Privileges: Enjoy attractive deals at the world's leading hotels, retail shops, restaurants, tourist attractions and more. Find out more.
Wide Range of Global Banking Products
Global View of Accounts
- Access and manage your local and overseas Citibank accounts simply and securely with a single view.
Citibank Global Transfer
- Enjoy instant, fee-free global money transfers between your local or overseas Citibank accounts via the online service.
Overseas Fund Transfer
- Transfer funds to over 7,000 banks around the world from any Citibank branch or via Citibank Online. Transfer fees apply.
Moving to Singapore
- Regardless whether you are coming for studies, work or business, Citibank has an island-wide network offering a full range of banking services.
- Citibank's global network allows you to travel the world with a peace of mind.
- With our extensive network of branches and ATMs – plus round-the-clock services on Citibank Online and the Citi Mobile® App, Citi is always near you.
FAQs on Global Banking
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
International banks offer a wide portfolio of financial services to foreign clients and companies. Some of the services include payment accounts, lending of funds, and so on. International banks also facilitate international trade. Individuals who want to invest in foreign currencies or do business in a foreign land may opt to open an International bank account.
Individuals who reside in a foreign land for jobs, studies, business, and other such reasons should consider opening an international bank account. Those who want to invest in booming foreign economies can also open an international bank account.