- Covers your outstanding balance in the event of Death, Total & Permanent Disablement and/or upon diagnosis of 30 Critical Illness.
- Pay only as you use.
- Pays 4 times of your Citibank Ready Credit and/or Credit Card balance (up to S$160,000 or 4.8 times your credit limit, whichever is lower) in the event of Death or Total and Permanent Disablement.
- Upon payment of a Death Benefit, an amount (2 x Indebtedness as at date of Death, subject to a cap of S$80,000 or 2.4 times of your credit limit, whichever is lower) for Funeral Expenses will be paid.
- Pays 2 times of your Citibank Ready Credit and/or Credit Card balance (up to S$80,000 or 2.4 times your credit limit, whichever is lower) upon diagnosis of one of the 30 Critical illnesses*.
- Pays you or your estate, the remainder (if any) of the insurance payout after deducting your outstanding balance and any other amounts owing to Citibank.
- Pays you the minimum amount due on your nominated account in the event of Total and Temporary Disablement for as long as you qualify (up to S$160,000 or 4.8 times your credit limit, whichever is lower)
- Your premiums will be waived in the event of Total and Temporary Disablement (after you suffer from Total and Temporary Disablement for a continuous period of at least 30 days and for the period that you are receiving Total and Temporary Disablement Benefit payments).
$0.36 for every $100 of the outstanding balance (which is the sum of the closing balance including unbilled installments) on your Ready Credit and/or Credit Card statement. There is no charge if there is no closing balance for that month.
Download claims form:
Please complete the applicable claim form and submit directly to AIA Singapore Private Limited together with the required documents as indicated in such claim form.
Important InformationImportant Information
- Please refer to the AIA Credit Insure Sample Certificate of Nomination for the full terms, conditions and exclusions of Credit Insure underwritten by AIA Singapore Private Limited (Reg. No. 201106386R) ("AIA").
- For existing Credit Insure customers: Please be informed that with effect from 1 Feb 2022, your insurer for Credit Insure is changed from Manulife (Singapore) Pte Ltd to AIA. Kindly note that: (i) the reinstatement option is removed, meaning that your policy cannot be reinstated after it is terminated and you will have to sign up a new application; and (ii) a time limit is imposed for claim submission and proof of loss, which must be filed within 365 days after the date of loss. All other policy terms and conditions remain unchanged.
Credit Insure is an insurance policy underwritten by AIA Singapore Private Limited (Reg. No. 201106386R) ("AIA") and distributed by Citibank Singapore Limited (“Citibank”). Insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank or its related entities.
Credit Insure is a group insurance policy between AIA and Citibank, with Citibank being the group policyholder. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for this policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AIA or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This is only general product information, is not exhaustive and does not constitute a contract of insurance. Please refer to the Certificate of Nomination for the policy terms and conditions and exclusions.
© 2022 Citibank Singapore Limited. All rights reserved. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world. Citibank Singapore Limited Co. Reg. No. 200309485K.