Citi Credit Cards Daily Spend & Get Promotion
- Enjoy additional rewards on your daily spend like food deliveries, grocery purchases and more.
- Simply enrol today and shop at selected merchants.
Citi World Privileges
- Get deals and discounts locally and in over 90 countries, from travel, dining to shopping.
- Find deals near you now and save deals you love for next time.
Citi Cash Back Christmas Special
- Enjoy 8% cash back on your favourite festive treats at Bakeries
(including Bengawan Solo, Breadtalk, Paris Baguette) and Confectionery Stores
(including Candy Empire, Candylicious, Garrett Popcorn)
- Exclusively for Citi Cash Back Cardmembers
- Valid till 31 December 2018
LiveUp Members Promotion
- LiveUp members get 8% rebate on Join LiveUpLazada.sg purchases with Citi Credit Cards (Capped at $30 per calendar month)
- LiveUp members get 8% rebate on Redmart.com purchases with Citi Credit Cards (Capped at $30 per calendar month)
- Rebate will be in the form of a credit to the LiveUp members’ LiveUp account
- Valid till 30 April 2019.
Online shopping deals
- Offers all year round at your favourite online brands like Lazada, RedMart, Shopee, Qoo10, Foodpanda.
Refer Your Friend and Get S$50
- S$50 cash back is yours, when you friend signs up for a Citibank Credit Card. Terms and conditions apply.
Citibank Gourmet Pleasures
- Citibank Gourmet Pleasures presents you the best dining deals at over 1,000 locations.
Business Privileges Programme
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and offerings for the whole year across a wide range of merchants in Travel and Entertainment, as well as Non-Travel and Entertainment categories
Citibank Online Unit Trust
- Enjoy lower sales charge of up to 1.5% when you subscribe to selected Unit Trusts through Citibank Online.
- Enjoy free 6-month buy trades online for U.S. and HK markets if you open a new
Citibank Brokerage account and hold a Citibank Credit Card.
Citi Top Up Promotion
- Get up to S$10,000 cash reward when you bring in fresh funds or investment assets.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.