- Fastest, most flexible credit line with credit limit up to 4X your monthly income.
- Lower interest of 1.663% per month compared to a credit card.
- Citibank Ready Credit Card gives you access to millions of merchants worldwide + 1% cash rebate on your purchases.
|Up to 4X your monthly income||Credit limit maximum capped at S$200,000.|
|Lower interest of 1.663% per month|
Instant and convenient access
Citibank Ready Credit Card
Paylite Instalment Loan
Online Funds Transfer
Convenient Bill Payments
- Age: 21 years old and above
- For Singaporeans and PRs, minimum annual income of S$30,000
- For foreigners, minimum annual income of S$42,000
A copy of your NRIC/passport, latest original computerized payslip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months' CPF statement. Click here to submit your CPF statement online.
A copy of your NRIC/passport, last 2 years' Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months' bank statements.
A copy of your passport and work permit, a copy of utility or telephone bill or bank statement with applicant's name and address, Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerised payslip.
- S$80 (first year annual fee waived)
Interest, Other Fees and Charges:
Click here to view the other fees and charges .
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
You can apply online, call 6363 6666 or visit any Citibank branch.
All applicants must be aged 21 years and above.
Minimal annual income for Main Applicant to qualify for:
Citibank Ready Credit
- S$30,000 for Singaporeans and PRs
- S$42,000 for foreigners
For Salaried Employee, please enclose:
Past 12 months' CPF statement, submitted via http://www.citibank.com.sg/cpf
(Note: you will need your SingPass to gain access)
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerized payslip
For Self Employed, Commissioned or Variable Income Earner, please enclose:
- Last 2 years' Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months' bank statements
For Foreigner, please enclose:
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and/or employment letter certifying employment and salary
- Latest original computerised payslip
The credit limit assigned to you will be up to 4X times your monthly income. For example, if your monthly income is S$3,000, you can be assigned a limit up to S$12,000 subject to approval.
Enjoy the convenience of having a free chequebook, which allows you to make payment to anyone.
Perform ATM Cash Withdrawals
Withdraw cash from over 1.4 million ATMs worldwide with your Citibank Ready Credit Card/ATM Card.
Make an Online Fund Transfer
Transfer funds from your Citibank Ready Credit account to any other bank account anytime, anywhere.
Pay for Purchases
Pay for your purchases at millions of merchants worldwide with the Citibank Ready Credit Card. Plus, enjoy 1% cash rebate on these purchases.
Pay for Bills Online
You no longer have to queue up or make trips to different payment counters to pay your bills. With Citibank Ready Credit, you can manage your bill payments online, securely and conveniently.
Paylite Instalment Loans
Draw a loan on your credit line and repay in fixed monthly instalments over a tenure of your choice: 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
Make payments from your Citibank Ready Credit account at numerous participating merchants including government agencies, retail and telco operators.
You can use up to your full approved credit limit assigned to your Ready Credit Account.
Yes, you may request for a review of your permanent credit limit.
For Salaried Employees:
Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment AND latest computerized pay slip.
For Self-Employed, Commission and Variable Income Earners:
Last 2 years' Income Tax Notice of Assessment.
*Please note that should your income documents reflect a lower earned income than what was previously declared, Citibank will have to adjust your current credit limit downwards to reflect your current income.
You only need to pay a minimum of S$45 or 3% of the outstanding amount in the account each month, whichever is higher. If the outstanding amount is less than S$45, the minimum payment amount shall be equivalent to the outstanding amount.
- By cash or cheque either at our branches or through our ATMs.
- By sending your cheque by post to Robinson Road PO Box 1272, Singapore 902522. The Cheque should be payable to "Citibank Singapore Ltd". Please write your Citibank Ready Credit account number on the back of your cheque.
- At any AXS stations in Singapore, available 24/7. Payment made on weekdays or Saturdays before 8pm will be credited into your Ready Credit account on the same day.
- At any SAM or SAMPLUS machine.
Please contact our 24/7 CitiPhone Banking Hotline at 6225-5225 to find out the exact amount outstanding in your account if you want to repay in full.
As long as you have an outstanding balance in your account, interest is calculated daily based on the outstanding debit balance at the end of each day.
A minimum interest charge of S$5.00 per month applies if you have any outstanding debit balance within the month.
A new chequebook will automatically be mailed to you before your current cheques run out. If you need a chequebook urgently, please request one through Citiphone Banking at 6225 5225.
The annual fee is S$80.
Click here for the location of all Citibank branches and ATMs.
Citibank Ready Credit Card
- 1% cash rebate on all retail spend charged to your Citibank Ready Credit Card. No maximum cash rebate amount, nor minimum amount that you need to accumulate before receiving the cash rebate credits. Any cash rebate you earn in your current month's statement will be credited to your following month's statement.
- Exciting shopping, travel and dining privileges, including our renowned Gourmet Pleasures programme.
Please call our 24/7 CitiPhone Banking Hotline at 6225 5225 to request for a Citibank Ready Credit Card.
Yes, you must have an existing Citibank Ready Credit account. Please refer to the section on ELIGIBILITY & FEES for information.
At any retail location locally and overseas which has the Mastercard point-of-sale debit payment functionality.
Up to the credit limit available on your Citibank Ready Credit account. The same limit will be applicable for your ATM withdrawal, cheque usage, online fund transfer and bill payments etc on your credit line.
Yes. As long as you have an outstanding balance in your account, the effective interest rate applicable on your account will apply and this is calculated daily, based on the outstanding debit balance at the end of each day. There is a minimum interest charge of S$5.00 per month if you have any outstanding debit balance within the month.
Yes, you must first activate the overseas usage feature on your Credit/ATM/Debit Card(s) to enjoy your global privileges. Please note that overseas usage de-activation for Citibank Ready Credit Cards will only disable overseas ATM cash withdrawals and point-of-sale (POS) magnetic stripe transactions. POS EMV Chip transactions will not be disabled. To activate/de-activate click here.
Yes, there is a daily spending limit of S$2,000 on the Citibank Ready Credit Cards that are issued on and after 7 December 2014 (applicable to retail Point-of-Sale transactions).
Yes, you may change your daily spending limit anytime by calling our 24/7 CitiPhone Banking Hotline at 6225 5225.