Your Citibank Ready Credit comes with the Citibank Ready Credit Card. Start using your Citibank Ready Credit Card to pay for purchases at millions of merchants worldwide and get 1% cash rebate on all your retail spend! Your card also comes with exclusive shopping and dining privileges islandwide, including our renowned Citibank Gourmet Pleasures program.
With Citibank Ready Credit Card, get access to cash through global ATM network. You can now get cash wherever and whenever you need it.
- Accepted at millions of retail merchants worldwide to pay for your purchases
- Get 1% cash rebate on all your retail purchases
- Access cash instantly with your card from over 2 million ATMs worldwide
- Shop till you drop and eat to your heart's content with our shopping and dining privileges, including the Citibank Gourmet Pleasures program
- Be assured with the highest level of security and protection with the EMV DDA Smart Chip embedded on your Citibank Ready Credit Card.
- Daily spending limit of S$2,000 (applicable to retail Point-of-Sale transactions), for Citibank Ready Credit Cards issued on and after 7 December 2014. You may revise the limit anytime, by calling our 24/7 CitiPhone Banking Hotline at 6225 5225.
- Double Swiping: The magnetic stripe on your credit or debit card contains sensitive payment card data. To protect your information, the magnetic stripe of your credit or debit card should not be swiped on Point-of-Sale readers or Electronic Cash Registers which is known as "double swiping". Inserting or dipping a chip-enabled credit or debit card in a payment card terminal for payment is not considered as double swiping. For more information on double swiping, please visit http://www.abs.org.sg/docs/library/
Citibank Ready Credit Card
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
You will enjoy 1% cash rebate on all retail spend charged to your Citibank Ready Credit Card. There is no maximum cap on the cash rebate amount, nor any minimum amount that you need to accumulate before receiving the cash rebate credits. Any cash rebate earn in your current month's statement will be credited to your following month's statement. In addition to that, you can also expect exciting shopping, travel and dining privileges, including our renowned Gourmet Pleasures programme with your Card.
If you have an existing Citibank Ready Credit account, you can call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking Hotline at 6225-5225 to request for a Citibank Ready Credit Card to be issued to you. If you are not an existing Citibank Ready Credit accountholder, you can apply for the account online, call 6363 6666 or visit any Citibank branch today. Please note that a minimum annual income requirement of S$30,000 is required for the application of a Citibank Ready Credit account, as well as to request for a Citibank Ready Credit Card to be issued to you.
You need to have an existing Citibank Ready Credit account to apply for the Citibank Ready Credit Card. To apply for the Citibank Ready Credit account, applicants must be aged 21 years and above, and satisfy the following minimum annual income requirement:
- S$30,000 for Singaporeans and PRs
- S$42,000 for foreigners
If you are an existing Citibank Ready Credit customer, please call our CitiPhone Banking Hotline to request for a Citibank Ready Credit Card. Kindly note that a minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required before the Bank can issue you a Citibank Ready Credit Card.
You can use your Citibank Ready Credit Card at any retail location locally and overseas which has the Mastercard point-of-sale debit payment functionality.
You can use the Citibank Ready Card to pay for your retail purchases up to the credit limit available on your Citibank Ready Credit account. The same limit will be applicable for your ATM withdrawal, cheque usage, online fund transfer and bill payments etc on your credit line.
As long as you have an outstanding balance in your account, the effective interest rate applicable on your account will apply and this is calculated daily based on the outstanding debit balance at the end of each day.
There is a minimum interest charge of S$5.00 per month if you have any outstanding debit balance within the month.
Yes, first you must activate the overseas usage feature on your Credit/ATM/Debit Card(s) to enjoy your global privileges. Please note that overseas usage de-activation for Citibank Ready Credit Cards will only disable overseas ATM cash withdrawals and point-of-sale (POS) magnetic stripe transactions. POS EMV Chip transactions will not be disabled. To activate/de-activate click here.
Yes, there is a daily spending limit of S$2,000 on the Citibank Ready Credit Cards that are issued on and after 7 December 2014 (applicable to retail Point-of-Sale transactions).
Yes, you may change your daily spending limit anytime by calling our 24/7 CitiPhone Banking Hotline at 6225 5225.
- Citibank Ready Credit Card is available for customers who have an annual income of at least S$30,000. Click here to apply for a Citibank Ready Credit account.
- Exisiting Citibank Ready Credit customers who wish to replace their Citibank ATM card with a Citibank Ready Credit Card, please call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at 6225 5225.