- Citi Priority
For all the great places you'll travel to. For the kids you'll have one day. The home you'll buy. The business you might start. For all the things in life both planned and unplanned, Citi Priority is here to help you invest in your fantastic life.
Top reasons to get Citi Priority
- The Most Complete Mix of Products and Services
- Everyday Banking That's Incredibly Simple
- Totally Personal Service
- Banking Abroad Made Easy
The Most Complete Mix of Products and Services
You can easily choose from our complete suite of products and services to meet your needs. Your banking privileges include:
- Interest of up to 2.50% p.a. with the Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account.
- Preferential rate of 10.88% p.a. Effective Interest Rate on a Citibank Personal Loan~
- S$80 cash rebate# when you purchase your first insurance policy through us (min. monthly policy premium of S$250, or single premium policy premium of S$5,000)
- S$80 cash rebate^ when you purchase any Unit Trust via Citibank Online (min. investment amount of S$5,000)
- Fee waiver* on selected Citibank Credit Cards with a minimum annual spend of S$18,000
- Fee waiver on first cheque book issued upon account opening
Everyday Banking That's Incredibly Simple
With simplified forms and easy to understand product info, your banking needs have never been simpler - no matter how many products you have signed up for.
Totally Personal Service
Receive financial advice from Personal Bankers and have your financial questions answered by industry experts. Enjoy priority service on our 24-Hour CitiPhone hotline.
Banking Abroad Made Easy
You're worldly and so are we. Transfer between Citi accounts globally and instantly. Access your cash at over 22,000 ATMs worldwide. Citi World Privileges lets you shop and dine like a local with over 4,000 exclusive offers. Basically, we are here to help you make your adventures easier.
To view the Schedule of Charges, click here.
New to Citibank? Receive S$200 cash when you start a Citi Priority relationship with new deposits of minimum S$50,000+, and do each of these within 1 month of account opening:
A Citi Priority relationship offers banking privileges to individuals with Assets Under Management above S$50,000+.
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
~ Citibank Quick Cash Terms and Conditions (Credit Card)
~ Citibank Ready Credit PayLite Terms and Conditions (Ready Credit)
# This offer is valid for only the first new insurance policy (for either regular premium or single premium life insurance policies) purchased through Citibank Singapore Ltd. within the first 3 months of migrating to or starting a Citi Priority relationship. Offer subject to a minimum monthly policy premium size of S$250, or a single premium policy premium of S$5,000.
^ This offer is only valid for the first Unit Trust with a minimum sales charge of 3% that is purchased via Citibank Online within the first 3 months of migrating to or starting a Citi Priority relationship. Offer is subject to a minimum investment size of S$5,000.
Assets Under Management refers to the combined balances held in a client's primary accounts including Citibank Checking and Savings account, Time Deposits and Investments.
* To be eligible for the fee waiver, Citi Priority clients need to maintain a Citi Priority relationship for at least 3 months with the minimum monthly average Assets Under Management of S$50,000 in their Citi Priority account(s) and a minimum annual Retail Spend of S$18,000 per Credit Card. The fee waiver on the Citibank Credit Card annual subscription fee is applicable to only holders of the Citi PremierMiles Visa Card, Citibank DIVIDEND Card, Citibank SMRT Visa Card and Citi Rewards Card (each, an "Eligible Citibank Credit Card"). Offer is valid at an individual Credit Card level, which means that only individual cards that have accumulated a minimum annual Retail Spend of S$18,000 each will be eligible for the Citibank Credit Card annual subscription fee waiver. Annual Retail Spend will be calculated using the 12-month period prior to the relevant date on which the Citibank Credit Card annual subscription fee is payable, and annual Credit Card spend will be calculated based on the preceding 12 monthly statements.
"Retail Spend" refers to retail spend effected on any or all of the Eligible Citibank Credit Card(s) of the main cardholder only, and excludes interest charges, fees, balance transfers, equal payment plans, tax payments, cash advances and Quick Cash transactions that do not constitute retail spend.
+ A Citi Priority relationship starts with a minimum Assets Under Management of S$50,000. Thereafter the monthly minimum Total Relationship Balance ('TRB') to be maintained by a customer is S$50,000. An Account Service Fee of S$20 per month will apply if your 'TRB' is less than S$50,000 at the end of each month.
The Total Relationship Balance ('TRB') is defined as the sum of:
(i) the average daily balance of your checking, savings and deposit accounts,
(ii) the average daily value of your investments, and
(iii) all outstanding amount(s) payable on your secured loan accounts as of the date of your last statement.
Citibank's determination of 'TRB' will be conclusive.
Deposit Insurance Scheme: Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured. For more information, please refer to SDIC's website at www.sdic.org.sg.
Investment products are: (i) Not Bank Deposits; (ii) Not Bank Guaranteed; (ii) May Lose Value and (iv) Not Insured By Any Government Agency. Investment products are not available to U.S. Persons. Insurance products are an obligation only of the Insurance Company. They are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Insurance products are not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme. They may be protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme administered by the SDIC. For more information on the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme, please contact your insurer or visit the websites of the General Insurance Association www.gia.org.sg, the Life Insurance Association, Singapore www.lia.org.sg or the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation Limited www.sdic.org.sg.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services. © 2015 Citibank. Citi, Citibank, Citi Priority and Citi and Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc. Citibank Singapore Limited Co. Reg. No. 200309485K.