Citi Mobile® App
With the new Citi Mobile® App, you are in control of your finances even while on the move. Transfer funds, pay bills, view your account balances and access the latest promotions.
The new Citi Mobile® App is loaded with features to make banking on the move a hassle-free experience.
If you are reading this on your smartphone,
Click here to download the Citi Mobile® App directly.
Alternatively, you can download the app via one of the following methods:
- Search for “CitiBank SG” in the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone; or
- SMS “CITIMOB” to 72484 to get the download link from us.
Login to Citi Mobile® with your existing Citibank Online User ID and Password.
- Don’t have login credentials? Create them directly on the Citi Mobile® App.
Citi Mobile® Registration steps
Click on the <Register> button on the main Citi Mobile® App screen
Select <ATM/ Debit Card> or <Credit Card> based on your account type
Note: If you have both banking and credit card/ ready credit accounts, selecting either option will enable you to create one main account that contains all your consolidated account information.
Register with your Credit Card or ATM/ Debit Card account details
Create a unique User ID and Password to enjoy the benefits and convenience of Citi Mobile®
Review your User ID and enjoy banking on the move
Citibank Online Registration Steps
Refer to our step by step guide here
Click on to expand and on to minimize the details.
Touch ID is a feature that enables login authentication based on fingerprints stored on your Apple iphone device; which is an alternative login mechanism to Citi’s User ID and Password.
This feature is available on Apple Mobile Phone Models 5S and newer. Android devices are not supported currently.
Your fingerprint information is stored on your Apple device's Secure Element. Once you enable Touch ID as a login method for your Citi Mobile® App, an encrypted token is created and stored in Citi Mobile® App and our Citi system. No login information is stored on the Citi Mobile® App
Citi Mobile® App will automatically prompt you to enable Touch ID with a pop-up
Step 1: Sign in to your account using your registered User ID and password
Step 2: Click 'Yes' to accept the pop up prompting your enrollment for Touch ID
Step 3: Tick in the box to 'Allow my User ID to be stored' and select 'Enable' to activate Touch ID
Step 4: To verify your identity, you will need to enter the OTP triggered to your registered mobile as an SMS
Step 5: Touch ID has been successfully 'Activated'. Push the 'continue' to proceed
1. Click on the menu button on the main page
2. From the left hand navigation panel, select 'Settings'
3. Click on'Enable/ Disable Touch ID™ censor
4. Select the 'Disable' button and reactivate login by keying in your UserID and password
Enrollment of Touch ID Sensor for Citi Mobile® App is valid for 45 days. If you have not logged into the Citi Mobile® App by manually entering the password, Touch ID Sensor will be disabled for Citi Mobile® App. This will not impact any other Touch ID Enrollment you have on your device.
Touch ID recognizes all fingerprints registered in your device. For security reasons, we recommend that you do not register third party finger prints in your device. This is to protect not just your Citibank account but the rest of your personal details in your phone.
No, Touch ID sensor will not work if the service provider has changed in the overseas country.
Changing the mobile number will not disable Touch ID sensor as long as SIM card and the service provider remains the same.
There are a few reasons why your Touch ID may have been turned off:
- You have changed your service provider
- You have recently changed your User ID or Password
- You have not logged into your Citi Mobile® App by entering your password for the past 45 days
- You might have changed your SIM card
- Your online account is locked because you have exceeded the maximum number of password tries
- You have entered the wrong OTP when signed on for 3 times
- You have enabled Touch ID sensor for your account on a different device
- Your Citibank User ID is deleted in our system
Push Notification is a new delivery method of alerts. Today you receive alerts via SMS or Email now you can receive alerts via Push Notification.
- Logon to Citi Mobile® App using your User ID and Password. Customer cannot enroll for push notification via Citibank Online.
- Click the Menu button on the Top-Left
- Click 'Settings'
- Click 'Enable / Disable Push Notifications'
- Click the toggle corresponding to 'Enroll Push Notification'
No, enrolling for Push Notification will automatically replace certain SMS alerts that you may be currently receiving. The following is the list of SMS alerts that will be stopped sending to you once you are enrolled for Push Notification.
- Account Credit via GIRO/Interbank Transfer Alert (when there is a money payment, which was made via GIRO/Interbank Transfer to you by someone, has been credited to your account)
- 95% Credit Limit Reached Alert (when you have spent 95% of your credit limit with your credit card)
- Credit Card/Ready Credit Payment Received Alert (when your Credit Card/Ready Credit Payment is received by the bank)
- Time Deposit Maturity Alert (4 business days prior to your Time Deposit dues)
In order to enable above alerts to be also received via SMS, please change your alert settings via logging into Citibank Online
No, your enrollment status for SMS alerts will not be affected.
Your SMS alert delivery via SMS will be automatically switched off if you are enrolling for Push Notification for the first time. After that, any changes made to your Push Notification enrollment will not affect your settings for receiving SMS alerts.
It will not impact your Email Notification. You will continue to receive your email notifications.
You can de-enroll from push notification by logging into the Citi Mobile® App -> Settings -> Enable/Disable Push Notifications -> Turn off 'Notifications'.
Push Notification cannot be de-enrolled from Citibank Online. You can only view the status of your current enrollment in Push Notification (including all types of alerts are currently sending to you via Push Notification).
Yes, you can receive some alerts via Push Notification. If you are already enrolled for Push Notification, you can manage your Push Notification & switch on your SMS alerts for certain type of alerts by following below steps:
- Login to Citi Mobile® App -> Settings -> Enable / Disable Push Notifications -> Manage Notifications -> Switch on/off the specific alerts for Push Notifications
- Login to Citibank Online -> Services -> Citi Alerts -> Manage Citi Alerts -> Switch on the specific alerts for SMS
If you have already enrolled for Push Notification, you can also enroll for SMS alerts simultaneously.
To Enroll for SMS alerts, you need to login to Citibank online -> Services -> Citi Alerts -> Modify Alerts -> Edit.
It takes one working day for the enrollment to be activated
Changing the threshold limit in Citi Mobile® App will change the limit across all types of alert delivery including SMS and Email.
For example, if your current ‘online transaction’ threshold limit is $50 and you are changing the limit to $200, going forward all alerts will be received for transactions that are greater than $200.
De-Enrolling for Push Notification will enable your enrollment for SMS alerts automatically. Customers will have to manually enroll for SMS alerts by following below steps.
Log into Citibank Online -> Services -> Citi Alerts -> Modify Alerts -> Edit.
You can de-enroll from push notification by logging into the Citi Mobile® App -> Setting -> Maintain Push Notification -> Turn off 'Enable Push Alerts'.
There are 2 ways to de-enroll from Push Notification if you have lost your phone
- Register for push notification in another phone
- Call CitiPhone Hotline (65) 6225 5225 to de-enroll for push notification
This is because the previous owner of the phone is also a Citibank customer and he/she has enrolled for Push Notification on this mobile phone but did not de-enroll from Push Notification before he/she handover the phone.
A device can have only one enrollment at the same time. Once a customer has enrolled for Push Notification, no other customer can enroll for Push Notification on the same device. You need to delete the existing Citi Mobile® App from this device and reinstall it again. This will enable you to enroll for Push Notification successfully.
'Notification Centre', which is an in-app repository in Citi Mobile® App, stores all your Push Notifications that were received on your mobile phone.
'Notification Centre' can be found in the menu of Citi Mobile® App.
If you are an iPhone (IOS) user & you have not logged into your Citi Mobile® App for the past 30 days, any Push Notifications that been received during this period will not be stored.
If you are using an Android Phone, any push notification message that sends to your phone will be stored within the Citi Mobile® App indefinitely.
You will not be able to delete any notification from your Citi Mobile® App. But if you uninstall the app, all your notifications will be removed. If you re-install the Citi Mobile® App subsequently, then features such as Push Notification, Touch ID and Snapshot will need to be enrolled again.
If you are an iPhone user, you are required to login into your Citi Mobile® App with your User ID and Password to view your Push Notifications. This feature provides extra security to ensure that only the actual user is allowed to see the content of the Push Notifications sent to you.
For iPhone users, if notifications are received when the app is not running in the background, they will not be stored in the Notification Centre. Therefore, we suggest customers to log in to the Citi Mobile® App and check their Push Notifications on a frequent basis.
All iPhone users who have enrolled for push notification are suggested to login to Citi Mobile® app every 30 days. If notifications are received when the app is not running in the background, they will not be stored in the Notification Centre. In that case, customers are required to log in to the Citi Mobile® App and check their Push Notifications on a regular basis.
Yes, you can. You can enroll to receiving banking alerts via Email by following the below steps:
Log into Citibank Online -> Services -> Citi Alerts -> Modify Alerts -> Edit -> Choose the alert that you would like to be received via emails.
Push Notification cannot be moved from one phone to another. Push Notifications will only be retained in your old phone for 30 days after you received it.
No, you don’t have to. For Android users, Push Notifications can be viewed in Notification Centre without logging into Citi Mobile® App.
Because Google Play is banned in China, therefore Android phone will not be able to receive Push Notifications in Mainland China.
iPhone (IOS) users would be able to receive Push Notifications in China.
If you suddenly stopped receiving Push Notifications, please check the below:
- Your mobile phone is connected to WiFi or mobile data networks
- Your Citi Mobile® App is not deleted
- Your Citi Mobile® App is upgraded with the latest version
- Your Push Notification is enabled for Citi Mobile® App
- You have not download Citi Mobile® App and enrolled for Push Notification on any other phones
When you enroll in Citi Mobile® Snapshot, you can view the balances for your Checking, Savings, Ready Credit and Credit Cards accounts without entering your User ID and Password every time. You need only refresh and enter your password from time to time, every 45 days. For added protection, we recommend you secure your mobile device with a password.
It's simple. Login, go to the app 'Settings' and enable Citi Mobile Snapshot
At the moment, you will not be able to customize accounts to view.
No, Snapshot function is not available on Citibank Online and mobile browser.
For Android Users: Once you call your service provider to disable the SIM Card, Snapshot will be automatically disabled.
For Android and IPhone Users:
- Changing your Citibank Online User ID and Password will disable Snapshot.
- Enrolling in a new device will disable Snapshot in your lost mobile phone.
We value our customers privacy and security, so we will automatically disable your Snapshot after 45 days if you have not logged into your Citi Mobile® App.
Yes, you can use Snapshot in your tablet as long your tablet has a service provider and SIM Card associated with it.
There are a few reasons why Snapshot may have been turned off:
- A change in your service provider
- You have recently changed your User ID or Password
- Someone else has used your Snapshot enabled devise to log in to their account
- You have not logged into your Citi Mobile® App for the past 45 days
- You changed your SIM card
- Your Online account is locked because you exceeded the number of password entry attempts
- You entered the wrong OTP 6 times when signed on.
No, Snapshot if the service provider changes when you are overseas.
Snapshot will be linked with your Primary SIM card. As long as Primary SIM card is available in the phone then Snapshot will work. Please note Snapshot will be disabled if the service provider has changed.
Changing your mobile number will not disable Snapshot as long as the SIM card and service provider remains the same.
For Android devices, Snapshot will be disabled when your SIM card is changed.
For iPhone, changing the SIM card will not disable Snapshot.
Yes, Snapshot will be disabled if you change your service provider; even if the phone number remains the same.
You can view the balances of the following accounts in Snapshot:
- Checking accounts
- Savings accounts
- Ready Credit accounts
- Credit Card accounts
To view the rest if your account balances, just log in to your Citi Mobile® App with your User ID and Password.
You can turn off Snapshot by signing on to your mobile app and disabling it using the 'Settings' option
You will need to own the following accounts to use Snapshot:
- Ready Credit
- Credit Cards
In addition, you will need to have a:
- Valid mobile phone number registered with Citi
- Citibank Online account
- Valid SIM card and network service provider
To enable Snapshot, the User ID needs to be rememebered by the device as it is one of the authentication parameters for using Snapshot
- Citi Mobile® Snapshot
- View 150 latest transactions for all your accounts.
- Ease of searching for specific transactions based on dates, amount or transaction type (transactions made in last 3 months)
- Reset ATM PIN
- Add stocks to your Watchlist
- Faster access to functions via the Quick Task Menu
You cannot customize your quick task menu as it is predetermined.
For Android users, the daily currency update will be downloaded onto your mobile phone as a separate document in pdf format .
For IPhone users, the document will be displayed in your browser.
You can now change your ATM, Debit and/or Credit card PIN on the go using your Citi Mobile® App
Going forward customers are required to choose the source of fund (SOF) account first and then based on the selected SOF, the destination account will be displayed.
Here are the new capabilities introduced:
- Search transaction using Date (Up to 150 transactions performed in the last 3 months)
- Search transactions using Amount
- Search transaction using Transaction type
You will be able to see 150 transactions for each account
For your convenience, our app can remember up to 5 user names for your ease of logging in.
Yes you can delete your remembered User ID by following the steps below:
From the main log in page, click on the right of the remembered User ID field
Click on <Edit> button
Then click on the red trash icon button and select <Yes> to forget your User ID
Citi Mobile® Snapshot – the smarter way to check your balances.
- Real time update on your balances instantly.
- View all your accounts with Citi, from Checking, Savings, Ready Credit to Credit Cards.
- Without the hassle of entering your User ID and Password every time you view it.
Get your account overview instantly. Here's how to
enable Citi Mobile® Snapshot in your Citi Mobile® app now.
Tap on the Menu button on the top left corner.
Click here to read Snapshot FAQs.
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
Citi Mobile® Terms and Conditions
For payments and transfers via Citi Mobile, the payee will first have to be added on Citibank Online and activated with an Online Authorisation Code (OAC). All payments and transfers are subject to the Citibank Online User Agreement. Some or all of the services (including payments and transfers) that may be accessed through Citi Mobile or Citibank Online may not be available during our scheduled maintenance times. In the event of such unavailability, you may call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at 6225 5225 or visit a Citibank branch to conduct your banking transactions. Citibank exercises no control and assumes no responsibility for any delay, misconnection, variation in response times and connectivity of any Internet Service Provider (whether local or overseas) through which access to Citi Mobile and/or Citibank Online is effected. Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.