- Add Payee
- Add a payee and start paying anyone, anytime anywhere.
- Move your funds locally & overseas at your conveniencePrivileges and convenience.
- Login to www.citibank.com.sg with your User ID and password
- Select 'Payments and Transfers' on your top navigation of your Account Summary page.
You will be prompted to key your One-Time PIN1 (OTP).
You have to request your One-Time PIN1 (OTP) via SMS or use your Online Security Device (OSD).
- Select 'Add Payee' if you are performing a Bill Payment or Fund Transfer for the first time to that payee.
- Select 'Payee Type' and follow the onset screen instructions.
- In order to add this new payee successfully, you will then have to perform Transaction Signing.
- First, you will obtain a Challenge Code on Citibank Online screen
- Follow the onset screen instructions to input this Challenge Code into the Online Security Device and generate a Transaction Authorization Code (TAC).
- Key in your TAC on screen to complete the process of adding a payee.
For a Step-by-step guide, please refer to http://www.citibank.com.sg/new_payee.htm
Effective 1 January 2013, your existing Online Security Device (OSD) will be replaced with a new enhanced device. Besides generating a One-Time PIN (OTP) for login and other online transactions, this device offers a more sophisticated authentication process called Transaction Signing, when performing the following transactions:
- Adding a new payee
- Updating your email address
- Performing high-value funds transfer
- Sending a secured message
Transaction Signing is a new process that has been introduced to increase the security of certain online banking transactions. This process requires the user to enter a 10-digit Challenge Code which is specific to the online transaction that the user is currently performing into the Online Security Device. The device will then generate a unique 6-digit security code named as Transaction Authorization Code (TAC).
How do I use the new online security device?
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
For payments and transfers via Citi Mobile, the payee will first have to be added on Citibank Online and activated with an Online Authorisation Code (OAC). All payments and transfers are subject to the Citibank Online User Agreement. Some or all of the services (including payments and transfers) that may be accessed through Citi Mobile or Citibank Online may not be available during our scheduled maintenance times. In the event of such unavailability, you may call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at 6225 5225 or visit a Citibank branch to conduct your banking transactions. Citibank exercises no control and assumes no responsibility for any delay, misconnection, variation in response times and connectivity of any Internet Service Provider (whether local or overseas) through which access to Citi Mobile and/or Citibank Online is effected. Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.