Apply for a home loan with us in 5 simple steps:
- Check your loan eligibility and affordability by obtaining an In-Principle Approval (IPA).
- Select your property within your affordability and obtain the Option to Purchase (OTP) by making an offer.
- Submit the approved IPA and OTP to get the formal loan approval.
- A lawyer will be engaged to assist on application of usage of CPF funds and execution of mortgage. Legal and valuation fees are payable at this stage.
- For completed property, the loan disbursement letter will be issued upon completion of the purchase. For Building-under-Construction property, the loan disbursement letter will be issued once loan has been disbursed (instruction from lawyer).
- Wide range of interest rate packages
- Flexibility to switch across SIBOR tenures
- Instant access to our dedicated Mortgage Client Care team
For more details, contact our Mortgage Client Care team at +65 6238 8838 from Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm.
Alternatively, click here to leave your contact details and we will get in touch with you shortly.