Cashout refinancing is a type of term loan where you can refinance your mortgage to get cash liquidity without the need to sell off your property when the property valuation goes up. Upon disbursement of the cashout loan, monthly installments will be paid off over the agreed loan tenure.
Apply for a cashout in 4 steps:
- Submit your loan application together with the required documents.
- Receive the Letter of Offer (on approval of loan) for your signature.
- Meet the lawyer to execute mortgage and any other documents. Legal and valuation fees are payable at this stage.
- Loan Disbursement Letter will be received within 7 business days from the completion date.
- Wide range of interest rate packages
- Flexibility to switch across SIBOR tenures
- Instant access to our dedicated Mortgage Client Care team