Citi Debt Consolidation Plan
- Lower monthly repayments
- Convenience of making repayment to a single bank
- Flexibility to choose a loan tenure of up to 7 years
- A credit card with limit of 1X your monthly income
- Complimentary protection insurance coverage of up to S$160,000*
- Get S$200 NTUC FairPrice Voucher^ upon successful application. Promotion Valid till 29 December 2017.
Here's a simple illustration of how it works:
Click here to calculate your own monthly repayment.
To be eligible, you need to:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Be a salaried employee with annual income between S$30,000 and less than S$120,000 (at least S$60,000 if you are not an existing Citibank customer), with Net Personal Assets of less than S$2 million;
- Have total interest-bearing outstanding balances on your credit cards and/or unsecured credit facilities of at least 12 times your monthly income.
|To apply for the Citi Debt
|Mandatory Documents||You will need to submit the following documents to apply:
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Debt Consolidation is a debt refinancing program which offers a customer the option to consolidate all his unsecured credit facilities (such as credit cards and some types of unsecured loans) across financial institutions with 1 participating financial institution. Certain categories of unsecured loans are excluded from DCP, such as joint accounts, renovation loans, education loan, medical loans, and/or credit facilities granted for businesses or business purposes.
Yes, this is no different from applying for a new unsecured credit facility or credit card today.
No, the DCP excludes any renovation loan, education loan, medical loan, credit facility granted for businesses or business purposes and/or outstanding debts under joint accounts.
In recognition of the purposeful or needs-based nature of such loans, MAS has exempted them from the industry-wide and per-FI borrowing limits.
The DCP amount is equivalent to the total principal outstanding including interest and any other fees and/or charges accruing on your statement accounts plus an additional 5% allowance over and above the total DCP amount, for the first DCP.
If the approved DCP Amount is insufficient to repay your outstanding under any existing unsecured credit facilities in full, you will remain responsible for paying off the balance of these amounts directly to your existing FIs.
It is to cater for any incidental charges (e.g. interest and fees payable) incurred from the time the DCP is approved till the time the disbursed DCP amount is received by the financial institutions.
No, DCP must be done in full with one Participating FI so that you may pay down your total outstanding amounts with a single FI.
No. Further usage of existing unsecured credit facilities will not be allowed once a borrower decides to takes up the DCP.
If the approved DCP Amount is insufficient to repay your outstanding under any existing unsecured credit facilities in full, you shall remain fully responsible for the payment of any extra costs / expenses / shortfall incurred in accordance with the terms and conditions governing such DCP. Your obligations under such unsecured credit facilities shall remain unchanged and continue.
No, all your unsecured credit facilities will be closed or suspended once your DCP application is approved. However, you are still able to use the 1x revolving credit facility.
Click here to view more FAQs
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
- * The insurance provides coverage on Accidental Death, Total Permanent Disablement and Involuntary Employment Disruption. "Full Insurance Policy Terms and Conditions"
- Citi Debt Consolidation Plan Terms and Conditions
- ^ Citi Debt Consolidation Plan $200 NTUC FairPrice Voucher Promotion Terms and Conditions