Citi Supplementary Card
Share the privileges that you enjoy with your loved ones when they apply for a Citi Supplementary Card under you. Customise the monthly credit limit based on your preference. Plus, your loved ones get to earn discounts, rebates and rewards at over 700 merchant outlets in Singapore. Wait no more, apply now and share your love today.
- Share all the card privileges with your loved ones.
- Customise the monthly credit limit for each of your Supplementary Card(s).
- Earn rewards whenever your Supplementary Cardmembers spend.
From 15 Feb to 15 May 2018, enjoy the following rewards when you apply for a new Citi Supplementary Card and spend a min. of S$30 on it. What's more, you get to enjoy the different rewards for each card that you apply for.
|Citi Supplementary Cards Promotion|
Receive 5,000 Citi Dollars when you apply for a Citi Prestige Supplementary Card.
Receive 2,000 Citi Miles when you apply for a Citi PremierMiles Supplementary Card.
Receive S$30 Cash Back when you apply for a Citi Rewards Card, Citi Cash Back Card, Citi M1 Card or Citibank SMRT Supplementary Card.
Terms & Conditions
- Citi Supplementary Cards Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Get the best travel deals and enjoy the perfect holiday with your Citi Cards.
Citibank Gourmet Pleasures
- Indulge in gastronomic adventures with great dining deals. It´s a treat on every plate.
Best Petrol Deals
- Enjoy year long savings at Esso and Shell.
- Earn up to 10% Citi Rebate at over 300 locations, including Starbucks, Subway and Sheng Siong.
- Enjoy hassle-free automatic monthly bill payment service with your Credit Card and earn Rewards points as you pay.
- Age: 18 years and above for supplementary card applicants.
- Basic cardholder may choose to apply supplementary cards ONLY for his family members:
Relationships to be considered as Family
- Children (including step-children and adopted children)
- Brothers/Sisters (including step-brother/step-sister)
- Supplementary Card Applicants must provide copies of the following supporting documents together with this application:
For Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents, a copy of:
- NRIC (both sides);
- If address on NRIC is different from address provided in this application, utility bill, or bill for landline, or bank statement with address and applicant’s name.
- Valid Passport;
- Valid Employment Pass/Work Permit;
- Utility bill, or bill for landline, bank statement, government–issued correspondence, government–issued Identification Card with address and applicant’s name; and
- Letter from hotel/hostel/service apartment for Foreigner without Singapore residential address.
- No supplementary cards are issued for Clear Card and Visa Business Card.
- Supplementary Cards may be assigned a credit limit by the main cardmember. The assignment of a supplementary credit card limit will not be applicable for supplementary credit cards which have an ESSO Mobil Privilege card tagged to it.
- Enjoy a 1st year annual fee waiver on your supplementary cards. Thereafter, the annual fee is as below:
|Citibank Credit Cards:||Annual Fee|
|Citi Prestige Card||Free for life|
|Citi PremierMiles Visa / American Express® Card||Free for life|
|Citibank Rewards Visa Signature||$96.30|
|Citibank Rewards WORLD MasterCard||$96.30|
|Citibank Platinum Visa||$85.60|
|Citibank Platinum MasterCard||$85.60|
|Citibank Clear Platinum Card||$85.60|
|Citi Cash Back Visa Signature||$96.30|
|Citi Cash Back WORLD MasterCard||$96.30|
|Citibank Paragon Platinum WORLD MasterCard||$96.30|
|Citibank M1 Platinum Visa||$85.60|
|Citibank SMRT Visa Platinum1||$85.60|
12-year annual fee waiver
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
The minimum credit limit you can assign to your supplementary card(s) is $1000. The maximum credit limit is the combined credit limit of your card account.
Upon your card statement date, the available credit limit on the supplementary card(s) will be reset to the respective assigned credit limit regardless whether the previous month's bill has been paid, giving your loved ones a fresh spending limit each month. This is provided that the refreshing of the monthly credit limit does not exceed your available credit limit. Any outstanding payable on your supplementary cards will reduce the available combined credit limit of the card account.
No. The assigned supplementary card credit limit will only apply to the supplementary card you specify in the application/assignment form.
The flexible assignment of supplementary credit card limit is available to all Citi Supplementary Cards except the Esso Mobil Privilege Card.
If your new credit limit is higher than the assigned monthly credit limit for your supplementary card, the assigned monthly credit limit for your supplementary card will remain unchanged. If your new credit limit is lower than the assigned monthly credit limit for your supplementary card, the supplementary card credit limit will be reduced to your new credit limit.
Up to 10 working days.
Click here to download the request form or call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at 6225 5225.