Citibank One Bill
- Hassle-free automatic monthly bill payment service with your Credit Card
- Earn Rewards points as you pay
- No service fees, long queues or late payments
All-in-one BillSee your telco, town council, SPH, and insurance bills on one Credit Card statement
Convenience at your fingertipsNever worry about long queues and late bill payments
Free and EasyNo service fees and hidden charges
|Download application form here.|
One Bill is not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey and Jersey. This website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to apply for One Bill to such individuals.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
It is a free, automatic bill payment service offered to all Citibank Credit Cardholders. You can consolidate your newspaper subscription, mobile phone, insurance premiums, and town council service and conservancy charges and have them paid through your Citibank Credit Card.
Refer to ‘BILLING ORGANISATIONS’ tab for complete list of organisations available for One Bill service.
Yes, you will receive a letter from Citibank notifying you if your One Bill enrolment is unsuccessful. Successful enrolment is subject to approval from respective organisations.
No. For the first time enrolment and subsequent month's billing, you will be able to check your transactions via your credit card statements.
No, it is a free service by Citibank.
You can cross reference the amount by comparing it against the respective merchant statements that you have received.
Should you cancel or obtain a replacement card with a different card number, please notify the respective organisations to continue this service by providing them with your new card number to avoid any disruption to your bill payments and/or lapses in your policies (where applicable). Should you wish to cancel this instruction, please notify the respective organisations for alternative payment arrangements.
Please notify the respective organisations and arrange for alternative payment arrangements.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- The Citibank One Bill Service is governed by these terms.
- You agree to Citibank and the Billing Organisation(s) listed in this application form collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore) to each other and such parties as Citibank and/or the Billing Organisations(s) considers necessary for the purposes of processing the recurring payment arrangement, payments and refunds in connection with the Service.
- Please allow at least six (6) weeks for processing of your Citibank One Bill service. Please continue to pay your bills to the various organisations until you see the amount reflected on your monthly Citibank Credit Card statement.
- Your enrollment for the One Bill Service is subject to approval of Citibank and the respective billing organisation.
- Citibank has the discretion to reject a One Bill instruction without giving any reason and will only authorize a One Bill charge on your card if the card account is in good standing, has not been cancelled and there is available credit limit on your card.
- Should you cancel or obtain a replacement card with a different card number, please notify the respective organisations to continue this service by providing them with your new card number to avoid any disruption to your bill payments and/or lapses in your policies (where applicable) and we will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred by you in connection with your failure to do such update. If you have recurring bill arrangements set up with the organisations listed on http://www.citibank.com.sg/recurringmerchants (“Specified Organisations”), you agree that we may, but are not obliged to, automatically charge your bills to such replacement card.
- Should you wish to cancel this instruction, please notify the respective organizations for alternative payment arrangements.
- Citibank is not liable for any loss or expense incurred by you or any third party in connection with your use of the One-Bill service, save in the case of Citibank’s fraud, gross negligence or wilful default
- The Citi PremierMiles American Express® Card and Citibank Travel Account are not eligible for the Citibank One Bill service.
- "Citibank" means Citibank Singapore Limited.