Citi Cash Back Card
Get the best cash back in town with the Citi Cash Back Card.
8% cash back on Dining, Grab rides, Groceries and Petrol daily, worldwide.
Up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell.
Plus, 20% cash back with selected merchants coming soon.
Stay tuned for more.
Calculate Your Cash Back
MONTHLY CASH BACK
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Grab Rides:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Groceries:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Petrol:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 All other retail spend:
- +S$ 0.25=S$ 0.00
CASH BACK EARNED
AVERAGE CASH BACK
EARNED ON ALL SPEND:
Automated ERP Payment
Don't break a sweat with an empty cash card. Now, simply link EZ-Pay to your Citi Credit Card and breeze through Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) gantries islandwide.
Best deals with SmartDrive
- Instant Motor Insurance coverage
- Full market value reimbursement of your car in the event of a total loss due to theft or severe damage
- 24 hour AXA Claims and Emergency Assistance Hotline
- 3 Plan options to meet your needs Additional limited period promotions
- Promo code for 3 free deliveries exclusively for new Deliveroo customers.
- Valid till 31 Oct 2017.
- Earn 8% cash back on all orders with Citi Cash Back Card.
- 21 years old and above
For Singaporeans and PRs
- Minimum annual income of S$30,000
- Minimum annual income to qualify is S$42,000.
Interest, Other Fees and Charges
By responding to any advertisement relating to the Citi Cash Back Card and providing your personal data, you consent to Citibank contacting you in respect of the Citi Cash Back Card including via the telephone.
Important Notes: You will receive cash back of 0.25% on all retail purchases, and additional cash back of 7.75% on all Dining, Grab rides, Groceries & Petrol transactions worldwide if you accumulate a total retail spend of S$888 or more in a statement month. Additional 7.75% cash back on Dining, Grab rides, Groceries & Petrol spend is capped at S$25 cash back per category per statement month.
Click here for Citi Cash Back Card and Grab Promotion Terms and Conditions.
Click here to view the Information Sheet
Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement
Frequently Asked Questions on Credit Card Chargeback & Dispute Resolution