Citi Cash Back Card
Get the best cash back in town with the Citi Cash Back Card.
8% cash back on Dining, Grab rides and Groceries daily, worldwide.
Plus, 20% cash back on all Grab rides from 7 April - 6 July 2017!
Up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell, and 8% cash back at all other petrol stations worldwide.
S$120 cash back and 7 free Grab rides*
Apply for the Citi Cash Back Card now
to enjoy this offer for a limited period only.
Calculate Your Cash Back
MONTHLY CASH BACK
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Grab Rides:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Groceries:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Petrol:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 All other retail spend:
- +S$ 0.25=S$ 0.00
CASH BACK EARNED
AVERAGE CASH BACK
EARNED ON ALL SPEND:
Automated ERP Payment
Don't break a sweat with an empty cash card. Now, simply link EZ-Pay to your Citi Credit Card and breeze through Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) gantries islandwide.
Best deals with SmartDrive
- Instant Motor Insurance coverage
- Full market value reimbursement of your car in the event of a total loss due to theft or severe damage
- 24 hour AXA Claims and Emergency Assistance Hotline
- 3 Plan options to meet your needs Additional limited period promotions
- 21 years old and above
For Singaporeans and PRs
- Minimum annual income of S$30,000
- Minimum annual income to qualify is S$42,000.
Interest, Other Fees and Charges
By responding to any advertisement relating to the Citi Cash Back Card and providing your personal data, you consent to Citibank contacting you in respect of the Citi Cash Back Card including via the telephone.
Important Notes: You will receive cash back of 0.25% on all retail purchases, additional cash back of 7.75% on all Dining, Groceries & Petrol transactions worldwide and additional cash back of 19.75% on all Grab rides worldwide, if you accumulate a total retail spend of S$888 or more in a statement month. Additional 19.75% cash back on Grab rides from 7 April to 6 July 2017 is capped at S$50 per statement month. Additional 7.75% cash back on Dining, Groceries & Petrol spend is capped at S$25 cash back per category per statement month.
Click here for Citi Cash Back Card and Grab Promotion Terms and Conditions.
Click here to view the Information Sheet
Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement
Frequently Asked Questions on Credit Card Chargeback & Dispute Resolution
Click here for Important Updates to Citibank Credit Card (Effective 8 June 2014)