Citi Cash Back Card
Get the best cash back in town with the Citi Cash Back Card.
20% cash back on UberEATS orders
from 20 Oct - 19 Dec 2017!
Plus, 8% cash back on Dining, Grab rides, Groceries and Petrol daily, worldwide.
Up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell. From now till
28th December 2017, get up to 22.72% fuel savings at Shell!
Calculate Your Cash Back
MONTHLY CASH BACK
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Grab Rides:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Groceries:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Petrol:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 All other retail spend:
- +S$ 0.25=S$ 0.00
CASH BACK EARNED
AVERAGE CASH BACK
EARNED ON ALL SPEND:
(rounded off to the nearest decimal place)
Automated ERP Payment
Don't break a sweat with an empty cash card. Now, simply link EZ-Pay to your Citi Credit Card and breeze through Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) gantries islandwide.
Best deals with SmartDrive
- Instant Motor Insurance coverage
- Full market value reimbursement of your car in the event of a total loss due to theft or severe damage
- 24 hour AXA Claims and Emergency Assistance Hotline
- 3 Plan options to meet your needs Additional limited period promotions
- Get 2.5% cash back for every S$1 spent on flights & hotels.
- Valid till 28 Feb 2018.
- Book in 3 simple steps now.
- Earn 8% cash back on your orders with Citi Cash Back Card.
- 21 years old and above
- For Singaporeans and PRs
- Minimum annual income of S$30,000
- For foreigners
- Minimum annual income to qualify is S$42,000
Interest, Other Fees and Charges
By responding to any advertisement relating to the Citi Cash Back Card and providing your personal data, you consent to Citibank contacting you in respect of the Citi Cash Back Card including via the telephone.
Important Notes: You will receive cash back of 0.25% on all retail purchases, additional cash back of 7.75% on all Dining, Grab rides, Groceries & Petrol transactions worldwide and additional 19.75% on all UberEATS orders in Singapore, if you accumulate a total retail spend of S$888 or more in a statement month. Additional 7.75% cash back on Dining, Grab rides, Groceries & Petrol spend is capped at S$25 cash back per category per statement month. Additional 19.75% cash back on UberEATS orders in Singapore from 20 October to 19 December 2017 is capped at S$25 per statement month.
Click here for Citi Cash Back Card and Grab Promotion Terms and Conditions
Click here for Citi Cash Back Card and UberEATS Promotion Terms and Conditions
Click here for Citi Cash Back Card New to UberEATS Promo Code Terms and Conditions
Click here to view the Information Sheet
Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement
Frequently Asked Questions on Credit Card Chargeback & Dispute Resolution