Citi Cash Back Card
Get the best cash back in town with Citi Cash Back Card. For your everyday transactions at Petrol, Groceries and Dining merchants worldwide, you will be earning the highest cash back, all year long. Apply now and accumulate savings as you spend!
- Petrol: Special savings of up to 21.8% at Shell (9 Jan to 28 Feb 2017)^, 20.88% at Esso and 8% cash back at all other petrol stations
- Grocery: 8% cash back at all supermarkets and grocery stores worldwide
- Dining: 8% cash back at all restaurants, cafes, food and beverage outlets globally
- All other retail spend: 0.25% cash back
Earning over S$900 cash back in a year is easy. Here's an example:
|Category||Your Spend||Your Cash Back Earned|
|Petrol||S$350||S$ 0.88||+||S$ 25||=||S$ 25.88|
|Groceries||S$350||S$ 0.88||+||S$ 25||=||S$ 25.88|
|Dining||S$350||S$ 0.88||+||S$ 25||=||S$ 25.88|
|All other retail spend||S$88||S$ 0.22|
- Your spending habits may be different from this example.
- You will receive cash back equivalent to 0.25% of the amount of the retail purchases, and you will receive cash back of up to 7.75% on all Petrol, Groceries and Dining transactions worldwide if you accumulate a total retail spend of S$888 or more in a statement month.
- Earning of 7.75% on Petrol, Grocery and Dining category will be capped at S$25 Cash Back per category per month.
Calculate Your Cash Back
MONTHLY CASH BACK
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Groceries:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 Dining:
- S$ 0.00+S$ 0.00=S$ 0.00 All other retail spend:
- S$ 0.00 =S$ 0.00
CASH BACK EARNED
Your daily drive, now breezier with Citi Drivers' Privileges.
From fuel savings to automated Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) payment and car insurance deals, accelerate your drive with Citi Drivers’ Privileges.
Your weekly groceries, lighter with 8% cash back on your Citi Cash Back Card. From your nearest supermarket to your favourite grocery store, enjoy savings as you spend on your daily necessities.
Our preferred Grocery partners:
Your favourite meal, now tastier with 8% cash back on your Citi Cash Back Card. From the latest cafes to fancy restaurants, enjoy savings when you dine at any food and beverage outlet.
8% cash back on all your dining spend.
- On top of dining discounts and privileges, get additional 8% cash back on all your dining spend with your Citi Cash Back Card.
- Citibank Gourmet Pleasures brings you the best dining deals. Take your pick - there's something for every occasion!
Enjoying the savings from your Citi Cash Back Card has never been as easy and convenient!
- Once you accumulate S$50 or more cash back in a month, it will be automatically credited to your statement in multiples of S$10.
- What's more, your cash back will never expire.
- Age: 21 years old and above
- For Singaporeans and PRs, minimum annual income of S$30,000
- For foreigners, minimum annual income to qualify is S$42,000.
A copy of your NRIC/passport, latest original computerized payslip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement. Click here to submit your CPF statement online.
A copy of your NRIC/passport, last 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months' bank statements.
A copy of your passport and work permit, a copy of utility or telephone bill or bank statement with applicant's name and address, Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerised payslip.
- Basic Card annual fee: $192.60 (inclusive of GST)
- Supplementary Card annual fee: $96.30 (inclusive of GST)
- Waiver: First year annual fee for Basic and two (2) Supplementary Cards
Interest, Other Fees and Charges:
Click here to view the other fees and charges.
By responding to any advertisement relating to the Citi Cash Back Card and providing your personal data, you consent to Citibank contacting you in respect of the Citi Cash Back Card including via the telephone.
Important Notes: The best cash back is based on the earned rate of 8% cash back offered across the categories of Petrol, Groceries and Dining as of 18 March 2016. *Receive cash back equivalent to 0.25% of the amount of retail purchases and additional cash back of up to 7.75% on all Petrol, Groceries and Dining transactions worldwide if your total retail spend in that month's statement of account is S$888 or more. The 7.75% cash back on Petrol, Grocery and Dining category will be capped at S$25 cash back per category per statement month. cash back earned will not expire. Other terms and conditions apply. For fees and charges, including effective interest rate at 25% per annum, related to the Citi Cash Back Card, and full terms and conditions, click here.
Click here to view the Information Sheet
Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement
Frequently Asked Questions on Credit Card Chargeback & Dispute Resolution
Click here for Important Updates to Citibank Credit Card (Effective 8 June 2014)