- Preferred Travel Partners
Preferred Travel Partners.
Choose from our list of Preferred Travel Partners for your next travel requirement. Make a transaction with any of the participating merchants on your Citi Commercial Card to enjoy the offer.
Citystate Travel Pte Ltd
Citystate Travel Pte Ltd is an IATA-accredited travel company established in 1989, specialising in corporate travel management, MICE and cruises. Citystate Travel is a member and shareholder of Radius Travel. A global travel management company that designs programs for multinational companies through worldwide network of agencies with presence in 80+ countries and over 3,300 offices worldwide. Please visit www.citystate.travel.
Contact person: Kent Goh
Contact No.: 6389 7828
Fortune Travel Pte Ltd
Fortune Travel's people and pride - 12 dedicated and professional corporate ticketing teams, 130 staff with 3 offices and still growing.
Fortune Travel's services and commitment - One-stop shop travel solution, 24/7 service, worldwide visa application services and travel management reporting. Please visit www.fortunetravel.com.sg.
Contact person: Tony Teo
Contact No.: 6593 5666
Global Travel Pte Ltd
One of Singapore's largest travel agencies, Global Travel was incorporated in Singapore in 1975. Today, it offers its customers a global network through GlobalStar Travel Management. Global Travel specialises in Corporate Travel Management, MICE, Inbound Tours and Leisure Travel (Scenic Travel). It is a top agent for many major airlines. Please visit www.globaltravel.com.sg.
Contact person: Cindy Soh
Contact No.: 6226 0960
JTB Pte Ltd
JTB Business Travel Management (BTM) is the one-and-only Japanese Travel Management Company in Singapore. We have been distinguishing ourselves beyond a corporate travel agency when we started to offer comprehensive business travel management and solutions that help companies to reduce business travel-related expenses, ensure compliance, payment solutions and streamline related tasks and operations. Our Focus (3Ss): Service: Enhanced business travellers’ experience; Security: Proactive tools for risk management; Savings: Programme optimization and compliance of travel policy. Please visit http://jtb.com.sg/home/
Contact No.: 6222 8475
New Shan Travel Service Pte Ltd
New Shan Travel Service Pte Ltd established in 1972 is amongst the biggest and most established travel agencies in Singapore.
Its staff strength of 120 provides a full spectrum of retail and corporate travel-related services, such as Tours – Free & Easy & Group Packages, Hotel Reservations, Flight Reservations, Visa Arrangements, Corporate Travel Management, Wholesale Ticketing and MICE Services. New Shan Travel provides a one-stop shop solution dedicated to cater for all your traveling needs. Please visit www.newshan.com.
Contact person: Lim Seow Koon
Contact No.: 6572 9525
Samepage Travel Pte Ltd
SAMEPAGE TRAVEL is a corporate travel management company dedicated to providing professional assistance to individuals and organisations in all logistical aspects of business travel. A member of WIN, the Worldwide Independent Travel Network with over 6000 locations in 70 countries across all continents globally, operating in all sectors, including corporate and leisure travel, meetings, events and conferences, as well as destination management. No matter where you are on the globe, SAMEPAGE TRAVEL believes in being on the same page at every step of the journey. Please visit
Contact person: Violet Teo
Contact No.: 6672 7777
Travel Media Pte Ltd
Travel Media Pte Ltd has a team of experienced and dedicated travel consultants; equipped with state-of-the-art Travel Reservation Systems to ensure delivery of top quality service to provide you with cost-effective and hassle-free travel arrangements for flights, cars and hotels worldwide. Please visit www.travelmedia.com.sg.
Contact person: Samantha Chua
Contact No.: 6292 9202 (ext:102)
Yusen Travel (S) Pte Ltd
Yusen Travel (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Yusen Logistic Co., Ltd: Japan, and established in Singapore since 1987. Yusen Travel offers corporations and individuals with a total travel solution covering business travel management, MICE and leisure travel arrangement. With a strong following of Japanese, Korean and Singaporean corporations, many count on them for their invaluable travel expertise. Please visit www.yusentravel.sg.
Contact No.: 6732 1511
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tour Dept.) or email@example.com (Corporate Ticketing)
Terms and conditions:Terms and conditions:
- "Citi" refers to Citibank Singapore Limited.
- Citi Commercial Cards include Citi Corporate Card, Citi Business Card, Citi Purchasing Card and Citi Travel Account issued in Singapore.
- Citi shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness of any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by the merchant. Notwithstanding anything herein, Citi shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by the merchant.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Programme, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- Citi's decision on all matters relating to the Programme will be at its reasonable discretion and will be final and binding on all participants. Citi reserves the rights at its reasonable discretion to terminate or amend the Programme or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- Citi partners reserve the right to amend, vary or delete the terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- The privileges are subject to further conditions imposed.