- Preferred Travel Partners
Preferred Travel Partners.
Choose from our list of Preferred Travel Partners for your next travel requirement. Make a transaction with any of the participating merchants on your Citi Commercial Card to enjoy the offer.
Citystate Travel Pte Ltd
Citystate Travel Pte Ltd, established in 1989, is IATA-accredited and one of the largest local travel agencies in Singapore. With a staff strength of 50+ full-time employees, our business specialities are corporate travel management, meetings & events and cruises. We are a member of Radius Travel, a global network of over 2,000 travel agency partners operating in more than 80 countries across the world. The network provides our company with regional & global service support and RFP capability. Website: www.citystatetravel.com
Contact person: Joanne Yong, Senior Manager
Global Travel Pte Ltd
One of Singapore's largest travel agencies, Global Travel was incorporated in Singapore in 1975. Today, it offers its customers a global network through GlobalStar Travel Management. Global Travel specialises in Corporate Travel Management, MICE, Inbound Tours and Leisure Travel (Scenic Travel). It is a top agent for many major airlines. Please visit www.globaltravel.com.sg.
Contact person: Cindy Soh / Carol Ong
Contact No.: 6226 0960
JTB Pte Ltd
JTB Pte Ltd provide more than corporate ticketing. We will take care of the entire process from making arrangements and payments for air tickets to management of expenses and travel expense policies, allowing companies to reduce business travel-related expenses, ensure compliance, payment solutions and streamline related tasks and operations.
We also offer the most comprehensive range of services for meetings and events from pre-event logistics to post-event follow-up, from proposal planning stage to the execution stage. These complex procedures require professional consultancy and management, and here is where JTB can step in as a solution provider
Please visit website https://sg.jtbtrip.com/ for details
Contact Person: Madoka Kobayashi
New Shan Travel Service Pte Ltd
Founded in 1972, New Shan Travel Service Pte. Ltd. has been in the market for close to 50 years. They have evolved progressively to become one of the biggest and most respected travel agencies in Singapore. Today, they provide a full spectrum of travel-related services. Services includes Flight reservations and ticketing, Corporate ticketing, Wholesale ticketing, Group Leisure tours, FIT packages, M.I.C.E, Hotel Reservations and Visa arrangements, basically a one-stop solution for travel needs to a wider range of audience.
Based on the mind-set of creating mutual trust and understanding with the airline partners, they have gained recognition for being one of the best passenger sales agents in Singapore. Not only are they empowering and supporting smaller local businesses and individuals with their services, they are also constantly innovating and scaling up to stay ahead of the curve while keeping in line with their values of understanding their customers. Please visit www.newshan.com for more details.
Contact Person: Andy Wong
Contact No: 6572 9540
Samepage Travel Pte Ltd
SAMEPAGE TRAVEL is a corporate travel management company dedicated to providing professional assistance to individuals and organisations in all logistical aspects of business travel. A member of WIN, the Worldwide Independent Travel Network with over 6000 locations in 70 countries across all continents globally, operating in all sectors, including corporate and leisure travel, meetings, events and conferences, as well as destination management. No matter where you are on the globe, SAMEPAGE TRAVEL believes in being on the same page at every step of the journey. Please visit
Contact person: Violet Teo
Contact No.: 6672 7777
Travel Media Pte Ltd
Travel Media Pte Ltd has a team of experienced and dedicated travel consultants; equipped with state-of-the-art Travel Reservation Systems to ensure delivery of top quality service to provide you with cost-effective and hassle-free travel arrangements for flights, cars and hotels worldwide. Please visit www.travelmedia.com.sg.
Contact person: Samantha Chua
Contact No.: 6292 9202
Yusen Travel (S) Pte Ltd
Yusen Travel (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Yusen Travel Co., Ltd: Japan, and is a group company of NYK Line.
Yusen Travel offers corporations and individuals with a total travel solution covering business travel management and leisure travel arrangement.
With a strong following of Japanese, Korean and Singaporean corporations, many count on them for their invaluable travel expertise. Please visit www.yusentravel.sg.
Contact No.: 6732 1511
Email: email@example.com (Tour Dept.) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Corporate Ticketing)
Terms and conditions:Terms and conditions:
- "Citi" refers to Citibank Singapore Limited.
- Citi Commercial Cards include Citi Corporate Card, Citi Business Card, Citi Purchasing Card and Citi Travel Account issued in Singapore.
- Citi shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness of any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by the merchant. Notwithstanding anything herein, Citi shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by the merchant.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Programme, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- Citi's decision on all matters relating to the Programme will be at its reasonable discretion and will be final and binding on all participants. Citi reserves the rights at its reasonable discretion to terminate or amend the Programme or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- Citi partners reserve the right to amend, vary or delete the terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- The privileges are subject to further conditions imposed.