Citi PremierMiles American Express® Card
- Earn 2 Citi Miles with every S$1 spent on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir, 2 Citi Miles per S$1 spent overseas, and 1.3 Citi Miles with every S$1 spent locally.
- Pay directly with miles for flights, hotels and more.
- Use your miles whenever you want. They never expire!
^Miles stated may be used to redeem one-way ticket(s) via selected Frequent Flyer Programs (FFP). Actual number of Miles required may differ at time of redemption.
Earning your Citi Miles
|Earn miles faster||
Spend on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, KrisShop: S$1= 2 Citi Miles
Overseas spend (in foreign currency): S$1 = 2 Citi Miles
Local spend: S$1 = 1.3 Citi Miles
No min. spend required
|Earn bonus miles when you renew your membership||15,000 Citi Miles|
|Accumulate your miles||Citi Miles never expire|
Redeeming your Citi Miles
|Redeem directly for flights, hotels & more||
|Redeem at participating Frequent Flyer and Hotel Loyalty Programs||
Redeem your miles on a wide range of flights and hotels via participating Frequent Flyer and Hotel Loyalty Programs^
1 Citi Mile = 1 Mile with:
Hotel Loyalty Programs:
1 Citi Mile = 1 IHG Rewards Club point
To redeem, call 6225 5225
|Shop with miles||
|Offset your travel-related purchases||
Get cash rebates on any travel related purchase: 1,400 Citi Miles = S$10 cash rebate
Redeem easily via SMS:
Also available in the following blocks:
Personalised Priority Pass membership card
For list of lounges and available benefits, visit www.prioritypass.com
Click here to dowload application form.
Citi World Privileges
Call 6225 5225 for immediate assistance on:
Charge your travel fare tickets in full to your Citi PremierMiles American Express® Card to enjoy protection and financial help when you need it most*:
Accidental Death and Permanent Disablement while travelling in a Common Carrier:
Up to S$1,000,000 (up to S$50,000 for your child) in the unfortunate event of death or permanent disablement, arising from an accident occurring while travelling as a fare paying passenger in a Common Carrier whilst on a Covered Trip.
Medical Assistance Program:
For medical expenses incurred outside Singapore due to Injury or Sickness suffered whilst on a Covered Trip, you will be reimbursed up to S$40,000 (up to S$20,000 for your child). You will also be covered for up to S$100,000 for emergency medical evacuation and up to S$50,000 for repatriation.
Travel Inconvenience Coverage:
Baggage Loss outside Singapore: Reimbursement up to S$1,000 (max S$500 per article).
Baggage Delay outside Singapore: S$100 for every 8 consecutive hours of delay, max of S$600.
Flight Delay: S$100 for every consecutive 8 hours of delay, max of S$500.
Trip Cancellation due to specified events: Reimbursement of up to S$500.
Trip Interruption due to hospitalization while outside Singapore: Reimbursement of up to S$500.
For enquiries on claims procedure# please contact
This insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) under Master Policy No. P1880684 for the benefit of Citi PremierMiles American Express Card (“Cardmembers”), their legal spouse and Children. This is not a contract of insurance. The specific terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the insurance are set out in the Policy.
# For the full set of policy terms and exclusions of the travel insurance policy please click here.
You're in another country and your passport has gone missing, you've been involved in an accident - or worse. Take a deep breath. Travel Guard* is ready to help when you're travelling miles from home. Travel Guard will help with transportation and travel arrangements, provide names and details of lawyers and medical service providers, provide details of embassies and consulates and more. For more information, please call
|American Express Selects®||American Express Selects® brings you a world of privileges with an exciting selection of year round offers and savings. Wherever you find yourself globally, you'll enjoy exceptional value and privileges in travel, leisure, dining and shopping. So, use your Card now and discover an array of attractive benefits in key destinations worldwide. For a listing of participating merchants in Singapore, visit amexnetwork.com.sg.|
Enjoy the following privileges with any Citibank Credit Card
|Gourmet Pleasures||Best dining deals islandwide.|
Earn accelerated miles at Agoda
Earn up to 7 Citi Miles per S$1 spent on Agoda.com/bonusmiles
Valid till 31 December 2018
- Age: 21 years old and above
- Minimum annual income of S$80,000
A copy of your NRIC/passport, latest original computerized payslip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement. Click here to submit your CPF statement online.
A copy of your NRIC/passport, last 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 month's bank statements.
A copy of your passport and work permit, a copy of utility or telephone bill or bank statement with applicant's name and address, Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerised payslip.
Interest, Other Fees and Charges:
Click here to view the other fees and charges.
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions on Credit Card Chargeback & Dispute Resolution.
- Full terms and conditions apply, please view the Cardmember Agreement for details. Earning Citi Miles: Citi Miles are earned for retail purchases only; excludes purchases made on flexible payment plans, balance transfers, bill payments, interest and fees, and cash advances. Overseas spending is identified as transactions amount posted in foreign currency only. Cardmembers will earn 2 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent directly with Singapore Airlines or SilkAir - online at singaporeair.com, silkair.com, Singapore Airlines & SilkAir Ticketing & Reservations Offices as well as KrisShop purchases made onboard Singapore Airlines flights or directly online www.krisshop.com.
- Renewal Bonus: Upon renewal of annual membership and payment of annual fee you will receive 15,000 bonus Citi Miles.
- S$25 administration fee will be charged for each redemption. For processing of the redemption request, please allow 5 working days for Asia Miles, Avios, Gold Points, Infinity MileageLands Miles, Flying Blue Award Miles, Garuda Frequent Flyer Miles, Enrich Miles, Qantas Points, Qmiles, KrisFlyer Miles or IHG Rewards and 14 working days for Royal Orchid Plus or Guest Miles.
- **Advance reservations for exclusive hotel offers are required and reservation subject to the availability. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts. Payments must be made with Citi PremierMiles American Express® Card. Due to seasonality, blackout dates may apply without prior notification. Rates are subject to local taxes and service charges. Cancellation policies vary by property. In case of dispute, above hotels reserve the right of the final decision. Valid till 30 December 2013.
- #Citibank PremierMiles Agoda exclusive offer is valid when payment is made by Citi PremierMiles American Express® Card issued by Citibank Singapore only. Valid for bookings made from now till December 2013. Excludes applicable tax and service charge. Offer is only valid for bookings made via this designated webpage link: www.agoda.com.sg/citibankingsg. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash. The offer is subject to Agoda's Terms & Conditions.
- ^^Priority Pass membership is on application basis and is reserved for Basic cardmember only. Each basic cardmember is limited to 2 complimentary visits per calendar year. Every accompanying guest will count as 1 visit. Thereafter, USD$27 per person per visit (or the prevailing rate) will be charged to the Citi PremierMiles American Express® Card account. Please refer to www.prioritypass.com for details.
- Travel Protection: This insurance is underwritten by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (the Company). This is not a contract of insurance. The specific terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the insurance are set out in the Policy. For details and terms and condition phase contact Citibank PremierMiles Services at 6225-5225.
- Travel Guard: Only co-ordination services are provided. Cardmembers are responsible for the all costs charged by third party service providers.
- American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express Company. This card is issued by Citibank Singapore Limited pursuant to a license from American Express.