CitiBusiness Online is an online banking solution designed to provide you with convenient access to your company's accounts information.
With CitiBusiness Online, you can view your account balances and conduct online transactions anytime of the day, anywhere in the world. This unique service gives you the efficiency and flexibility required by business operating in both Singapore and overseas.
- E-Cheque: Issue cheques online, simply by providing the payee's name and address. A cheque will then be automatically posted to the payee on your behalf.
- MAS Electronic Payment System (MEPS)1: Transfer funds2 to any account in Singapore whilst enjoying the flexibility of choosing whether you or the payee incurs the transfer charges.
- Bulk Payment: Save time by setting up multiple payee payments with a single click.
- Citibank Global Transfer1 (CGT)1 (CGT): Transfer funds to any overseas Citibank account instantly, at a minimum fixed charge with this unique offering from CitiBusiness Online.
- Bill Payments: Set up a billing instruction and funds will be credited3 to the billing organization on your behalf.
- Inbound Funds Transfer (IFT):Transfer funds from other bank accounts into your CitiBusiness account using CitiBusiness Online. Only one-time setup instruction is required.
- Enhanced Security Features:Conduct your online transactions with confidence as CitiBusiness Online users the latest security technology to keep your business safe.
- Charges apply
- Funds transfer will be effected on the same day as long as the transaction is submitted before the cut-off time stipulated by the Bank, failing which transfer will be effected on the next working day
- Funds will be credited either by cheque or direct transfer
Accessing CitiBusiness Online follows a simple 3-step process :
Complete and return the CitiBusiness Online Authorisation Form, and Board Resolution/Mandate* for CitiBusiness Online.
You will receive the following separately by post :
- 16 digit Authorised User CIN
- Authorised User PIN
- Online Security Device (OSD)
Activate your CitiBusiness Online account by logging on to www.citibank.com.sg
* To get a copy of these forms, please contact your dedicated Relationship Manager. Alternatively, you can download under the 'Forms' tab.
CitiBusiness Online Authorisation Form
Please include a copy of each Authorised User's NRIC or passport duly signed by the authorised signers as per Bank's records
CitiBusiness Online Corporate Board Resolution / Mandate Templates
TERMS & CONDITIONS