Commercial Real Estate Loan
At CitiBusiness, we recognise that Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are the engine for Singapore's growth. As your business expands and grows, you will need a trusted partner to support your financial needs. Whether you are looking to purchase or refinance your commercial property, look to CitiBusiness Commercial Real Estate Loan which is designed to match your business needs.
Grow your business with a loan for a new commercial property, office or retail space.
Reduce your payments with lower interest rates and/or longer tenor, or use the equity from your commercial property for working capital purposes.
Easy to apply
- Simple documentation
- Hassle-free application process
- Competitive interest rates and the option of a fixed or market-pegged rate
- Finance up to 80% of the valuation or purchase price of the commercial property (whichever is lower)
- Flexible tenor of up to 30 years
- Legal and valuation subsidies* to reduce the cost of financing
Regular repayment schedule
- Scheduled repayment terms to match your business' cash flow
- Automated monthly deduction
Additional working capital
- Option to receive working capital of up to S$350,000 in a single application
*Approval subject to terms and conditions.
- Light industrial factories
- Retail shops
- Medical office/suites
The list above is non-exhaustive.
- Singapore-registered business
- 30% or more shareholding held by Singaporeans and/or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Minimum three (3) years in business operation
- Minimum S$750,000 in annual sales turnover
- CitiBusiness Facilities Application form
- Photocopies of Identity Card(s)/Passport(s) of Sole Proprietors/Partners/Guarantors
- Company's operating bank current account statements for the last 6 months
- Company's financial statements for the last 2 years
- Income Tax Notices of Assessment of Sole Proprietors/Partners/Guarantors
- Loan repayment statement (for refinancing)/Copy of Option to Purchase (for new purchase)
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.