- Commercial Cards
- Citi Travel Account
Citibank Travel Account
Take control of your company's travel expenses with the Citibank Travel Account Card. Enjoy cost savings and manage the expenses with ease with the pre-set credit limits for your employees. Automated reports can be generated for you for easy tracking. Whats more, get up to 0.3% cash back on annual spend on your purchases.Apply now!
- Set the credit limit for your employees.
- Transactions are restricted to travel and accommodation expenses only.
- Enjoy up to 0.3% cashback based on your annual spend.
Savings - Minimise processing cost
The Citi Travel Account programme can be tailored to suit your company's accounting procedures, thereby eliminating unnecessary paper trails and saving precious time.
Reducing unnecessary paper work enables the company to save up to 76%1 of the purchasing costs.
Control - Easy tracking, control and planning
Monitor and manage the transactions right from your desk, our user-friendly reports ensure adherence to expense policies and allow for better supplier negotiation with consolidated spending data. In addition, you will have a peace of mind knowing that you have selected the appropriate credit limit for your employees.
Company benefits - Complimentary insurance
Complimentary travel insurance2 coverage of up to S$1,000,000 per cardmember. Full travel fare must be charged to the Citi Travel Account.
Complimentary corporate liability waiver insurance3 coverage of up to US$25,000 per cardmember and US$1,650,000 per company to protect against card misuse by your employees.
- The traveller (or travel arranger) books the trip with the approved travel agent, who charges it to the CTA programme.
- Travel agent issues tickets to the company
- The statement contains travel-related information that allows for easy reconciliation
- The company pays Citibank for the amount due
- Minimum net worth of company starts at S$50,000 depending on years of operation.
- Annual fee: S$28.04 per card (excluding GST*)
* With effect from 1st Jan 2023, Goods and Service Tax (GST) as currently applicable on existing fees, would be revised from 7% to 8%
1Source: RPMG 2010 Purchasing Card Survey
2For trips commencing before or on 31 December 2022, the complimentary travel insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (now known as HSBC Life (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.). For full set of policy terms and exclusions please Click here. (For claims, call HSBC Life hotline +65 6880 4888, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, excluding public holidays). For trips commencing on or after 1 January 2023, the complimentary travel insurance will be underwritten by HL Assurance Pte Ltd. Full terms and policy, please Click here. For more information, please refer to this Important Update.
For trips commencing on or after 1 March 2023, please Click here for full set of policy terms and exclusion underwritten by HL Assurance Pte Ltd. For more information, please refer to this Important Update.
3The corporate liability waiver insurance policy is underwritten by K.M. Dastur & Company Limited. The insurance is offered to Citi Travel Account customers on a complimentary basis. Click here for the full set of terms and exclusions for the insurance policy.
Terms & Conditions:
Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions on Credit Card Chargeback & Dispute Resolution.