Citi Business Card
Citi Business Card - the one card for all your business needs. Enjoy greater credit limits which are separate from your personal cards, and earn rewards for your purchases faster. Plus, you can get access and negotiate online with wide range of suppliers and arrive at the best price for your corporate purchases.
- Suitable for small and medium enterprises. Get an additional business credit limit that is separate from personal credit cards.
- Earn faster rewards at 2x Citi ThankYou Points for every S$1 spent.
- Complimentary travel and corporate liability waiver insurance.
Exclusive benefits tailored to your business needs
Control - Enhance your cash flow
- Enjoy a generous credit line of up to S$100,000 to grow your business. This is in addition to your personal credit card line.
- Option to set individual card credit limit for greater control.
- Up to 55 days interest-free credit to help extend your cash flow.
- Stay in control of your business expenses with our comprehensive statements that allow you to view your business expenses by category.
Convenience - Globally recognised and accepted
Pay for all your travel, entertainment and other business expenses at over 33 million establishments worldwide.
- Complimentary corporate liability waiver insurance1 coverage of up to US$25,000 per cardmember and US$1,650,000 per company to protect against card misuse by your employees.
- Complimentary travel accident insurance2 coverage of up to S$1,000,000 per cardmember. Full fare must be charged to the Citi Business Card.
- Earn twice the rewards (S$1 = 2 Citi ThankYou Points)
- Redeem your Citi ThankYou Points for cash rebates or choose from an extensive range of rewards3. Click here to view the online catalogue.
Pay with a wave of your card
Enjoy quick and hassle-free payment at participating merchants with your contactless-enabled Visa card. Simply tap and pay wherever you see the universal contactless symbol for an easier checkout.
1The corporate liability waiver insurance policy is underwritten by Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited. The insurance is offered to Citi Business Cardmembers on a complimentary basis. Click here for the full set of terms and exclusions of the insurance policy.
2The travel accident insurance policy is underwritten by AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd. The insurance is offered to Citi Business Cardmembers on a complimentary basis. Full fare must be charged to the Citi Business Card. Click here for the full set of terms and exclusions of the travel insurance policy.
3Citi ThankYou Rewards terms & conditions apply
- Annual fee: S$150 per card (exclusive of GST)
- 1 year fee waiver
Terms & Conditions:
Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement.