Citi Business Card
Citi Business Card - the one card for all your business needs. Enjoy greater credit limits which are separate from your personal cards, and earn rewards for your purchases faster. Plus, you can enjoy exclusive discounts on a wide range of business related
services - travel, utilities and healthcare. Apply now for the Citi Business Card.
- Suitable for small and medium enterprises. Get an additional business credit limit that is separate from personal credit cards.
- Earn faster rewards at 2x Citi Dollars for every S$1 spent.
- Corporate liability waiver insurance up to US$25,000 per cardmember and US$1,650,000 per company.
Exclusive benefits tailored to your business needs
Control - Enhance your cash flow
- Enjoy a generous credit line of up to S$100,000 to grow your business. This is in addition to your personal credit card line.
- Option to set individual card credit limit for greater control.
- Up to 55 days interest-free credit to help extend your cash flow.
- Stay in control of your business expenses with our comprehensive statements that allow you to view your business expenses by category.
Savings - Minimise processing cost
- Streamline your manual expense management process and save time with a simple consolidated solution.
- Enjoy a host of attractive discounts and privileges that cater to every aspect of your business including utilities, travel bookings, fuel, healthcare and more. Click here to find out more about the Business Privileges Programme.
Convenience - Globally recognised and accepted
Pay for all your travel, entertainment and other business expenses at over 33 million establishments worldwide.
Enjoy greater peace of mind with Corporate Liability Waiver Insurance1 coverage of up to US$25,000 per cardmember and US$1,650,000 per company which protects your business against any card misuse by employees. In addition, each card member will automatically be covered for up to S$1,000,000 of Travel Accident Insurance2 when he charges full travel fares to his Citi Business Card.
- Earn twice the rewards (S$1 = 2 Citi Dollars) plus up to 10% Citi Rebate at participating merchants.
- Redeem your Citi Dollars for cash rebates or choose from an extensive range of rewards3. Click here to view the online catalogue.
Pay with a wave of your card
Enjoy quick and hassle-free payment for transactions below S$100 at participating Visa payWave merchants with the contactless Visa payWave feature in your card.
For the full listing of Visa payWave merchants, please visit www.visa.com.sg.
1The corporate liability waiver insurance policy is underwritten by Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited. The insurance is offered to Citi Business Cardmembers on a complimentary basis. Click here for the full set of terms and exclusions of the insurance policy.
2The travel accident insurance policy is underwritten by AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd. The insurance is offered to Citi Business Cardmembers on a complimentary basis. Full fare must be charged to the Citi Business Card. Click here for the full set of terms and exclusions of the travel insurance policy.
3Citi ThankYou Rewards terms & conditions apply
- Owner of a registered business.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age and above and must be a Singaporean or a PR.
- Minimum income for Singaporeans or PR is S$30,000 per annum.
- Minimum income for foreigners is S$60,000 per annum.
- Company needs to be in operation for at least one year & majority shareholding must be held by a Singaporean or a PR.
- Annual fee: S$150 per card (exclusive of GST)
- 1 year fee waiver