Why Choose Citi Clear Card?
No minimum income
Ideal card for tertiary students
Earn 1X Reward* for every S$1 spend
Enjoy exclusive dining deals at over 1,000 eateries in Singapore.
Enjoy online fashion, lifestyle and travel exclusives at your favourite online brands
Top 3 Citi Clear Card features
Citi Pay with Points
Use your points to pay for any purchase
Citi ThankYou Rewards
Redeem and manage your
points as you wish
Citi World Privileges
Get deals and discounts locally & in 90 other countries
Freedom to do more with the new
Citi Mobile App - Citi Clear Card
Everything at a glance
Activate a new card
Secure your transaction
Lock and unlock your card
Powerful features on demand
Check your points balance
Get started with Citi Clear Card today
Get a new Citi Clear Card via the following steps:
Basic fee of S$30.24 inclusive of 8% GST##
(first year waived)
##Effective 1 January 2024, with the increase of the Goods and Services tax (“GST”) rate from 8% to 9%, fees/charges will be revised to reflect the change in GST rate to 9%, as applicable.
No minimum income required.
Age 18 or older
Eligibility criteria to apply for a Citi Clear Card
You are eligible for this card if:
- You are a Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- You are 18 years old and above
- Applicants below the age of 21 must get their parent/guardian’s consent to the application, and guarantee for the payment of outstanding balances
- You are a student from any of the following institutions: NTU, NUS, SMU, SIM, SUTD, SIT, SUSS, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, DigiPen, ESSEC, GIST-TUM Asia, INSEAD, S P Jain, Tisch, UNLV, Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic, LASALLE-SIA, NAFA, EDHEC-Risk Institute and Sorbonne-Assas International Law School.
- You are not an existing primary / basic Citi Credit Card / Citibank Ready Credit customers (supplementary Cardmembers are eligible)
Documents required to apply for a Citi Clear Card
- Front and back copy of NRIC
- Copy of Matriculation card
- For students below 21 years of age:
- Front and back copy of Parent or Guardian's NRIC
- Signature of Parent or Guardian on application form
Please email the relevant documents to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
•*Click here to view the Citi Clear Card – Rewards Terms and Conditions.
•Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement.
•Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement. (effective 1 January 2024)
Click here to view the Information Sheet.
Click here to view the Information Sheet. (effective 1 January 2024)
•Click here to view the ABS Credit Card Guide.
•*Click here for the list of merchants and/or Merchant Category Codes (“MCC”) which will not earn Citi ThankYousm Points.