- Wealth Management Products
Your financial goals and priorities will always take precedence at Citigold Private Client. That is why we have put together an extensive suite of local and global wealth solutions to ensure that your priorities are adequately met.
A Treasury of Products
Equity & Brokerage
Wealth Preservation & Transference
Home Financial Services
Click here to read product disclaimers
Institutional & High Net worth Fund Platform
A New Investment Opportunity
Institutional & High Net Worth Fund Platform is a platform for offering high-conviction unit trusts and specifically, the share-classes that are typically reserved for institutional and high net worth investors. This unique access to high-conviction managers and unit trusts is availed to Citigold Private Clients at lower subscription amounts and improved product pricing.
High-Conviction Unit Trusts/ Managers
Efficient Product Pricing
Access to institutional and high net worth share-class
Fees and Charges
|Institutional & High Net Worth Fund Platform Account Average Market Value (S$)||Platform Fee (per annum)|
Quarterly Platform Fee Calculation
|Platform Average Market Value (S$)||Platform Fee Rate (per annum)||Platform Fee Rate (per annum) (S$)|
|Scenario 1 Average Market Value2 S$600,000||Scenario 2 Average Market Value2 S$1,200,000|
|Total New Platform Fee||$2,205.48||$3,969.86|
- Platform Fee component = Average AUM in the tier * Platform Fee Rate (%) * No. of Days in the Quarter / No. of Days in the Year.
- Average Market Value is determined based on updated daily fund holdings and daily price movements of the funds taking into account subscriptions and redemptions within the quarter. Only funds under Institutional & High Net Worth Fund Platform are included and any funds outside of the platform will not be taken into account for calculating the Average Market Value as referred above.
The Institutional & High Net Worth Fund Platform is catered for Citigold Private Clients who:
- Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited
- AllianceBernstein (Singapore) Ltd
- Allianz Global Investors Singapore Limited
- Amundi Singapore Limited
- Barclays Capital
- BlackRock Investment Management
- BNP Paribas Investment Partners
- Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch
- DWS Investment S.A.
- Eastspring Investments
- Fidelity Worldwide Investment
- First State Investments (Singapore)
- Henderson Global Investors (Singapore) Ltd
- JPMorgan Asset Management (Singapore) Ltd
- Legg Mason Asset Management Singapore Pte Limited
- PIMCO Asia Pte Ltd
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- Templeton Asset Management (Singapore) Ltd
- UBS Global Asset Management
- UOB Asset Management Ltd
To find out more, please speak to your Relationship Manager or click here for a Relationship Manager to contact you.
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
- The offering of funds under the Institutional & High Net Worth Fund Platform ("Platform") is subject to terms and conditions imposed by Citibank. The funds offered may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the fund house and/or the laws and regulations of the fund's place of incorporation/formation and the offering jurisdiction, including restricting unit holders to high net worth investors.
- The funds in the Platform may also offer other institutional share classes that are not available on the Platform as they may be available only to institutional investors satisfying certain investor eligibility requirements. Those other institutional share classes may have fee structures or features that are different from the share classes available to you through the Platform.
- In accordance with an agreement between Citibank and the issuers of the funds offered on the Platform, some limitations, restrictions, percentages, amounts or procedures regarding subscription or redemption amounts, minimum holding amounts, fees and other related items may vary from the information disclosed in the offering documents. Such agreement between Citibank and the issuers may in addition to any regulatory requirements also have stipulated the eligibility conditions to be fulfilled by a unit holder.
- Investment products are not bank deposits or obligations or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Ltd, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc., or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries unless specifically stated, and are not subject to the provisions of the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners' Protection Schemes Act 2011 of Singapore and are not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme. Investment products are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results, prices can go up or down. Investors investing in investment products denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal when foreign currency is converted back to the investors' home currency. Investment products are not available to U.S. persons. All applications for investment products are subject to specific terms and conditions specific to each product. The product provider may be a part of Citigroup Inc. and is thus connected to or associated with Citibank as distributor of the product. This relationship creates/ may create a conflict of interest and by continuing to invest in the product after obtaining written disclosure and being fully aware of this, you accept the existence of such actual/potential conflict, if any.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.