- About Citigold Private Client
Discover the improved Citigold Private Client service* for high-net-worth clients with investible assets above $1.5 million, offering you access to sophisticated portfolio management, global market insights and new privileges.
Our team of experts will empower you with world class solutions that will enable you to derive the most from your wealth and devote time to your passions and ambitions.
- Benefit from a sophisticated stress test and comprehensive risk analysis of your investments portfolio through the Portfolio 360º review delivered by your Portfolio Counsellor.
- Customised Structured Products1 offer you the tailored solutions to complement your investment portfolio.
- Complimentary trades2 for 3 months when you purchase stocks online via a new Citibank Brokerage account.
- Extended Treasury Specialist Access3 at (65) 6334 2688 to capitalise on opportunities in FX markets up until 10pm (Business days).
- Extended equity advisory services3 up to 8pm (Business days) at (65) 6333 3223.
- Complimentary will writing and/or Lasting Power of Attorney legal services if you purchase any qualifying insurance plan with minimum premium amount4.
- Complimentary Medical Health and Wellness Package (worth S$500) when you purchase any qualifying single premium insurance plan with a minimum premium amount of US$/S$300,0005.
GLOBAL INSIGHTS AND EXPERTISE
Citi’s global insights and investments strategy will provide you with access to understanding the latest market developments and wealth-building opportunities all over the world – and prepare you to make smart, well-informed decisions.
- Market commentary on our new Citi Wealth Insights website with access to Citi’s expert views on the global macro-economy.
- Investments and equities highlights6 to provide you with ideas that are in tune with the latest market trends.
- Hear from leading market experts and speakers at exclusive events and seminars.
PRIVILEGES BEFITTING YOUR STATUS
You have seen the world differently from unique angles and perspectives. To be discerning and appreciative of the subtle differences between good and great, our suite of unique lifestyle experiences is specially handpicked to suit your distinctive needs.
- Global Banking privileges including worldwide Citigold status recognition and lounge access, instant Citibank Global Transfers and free withdrawals at Citi ATMs globally7.
- Invitations to regional and local events for your child to equip them with the necessary building blocks to help pave the way for success.
- Savour a suite of exclusive lifestyle experiences including free pampering massages, golf games, luxury magazine subscriptions.
- Mastercard® Privileges8 adds a new dimension to the concept of exclusivity with Master Club World Golf Privileges, Mastercard Epicurean Experiences, Mastercard Wine Privileges, Kids Dining Perks, Priceless Cities experiences, special curated social events and many more.
To find out more, please speak to your Relationship Manager or click here for a Relationship Manager to contact you.
*Important Disclaimer:*Important Disclaimer:
- “Assets Under Management” refers to the combined balances held in a client's primary accounts including Citibank checking and savings account, time deposits and investments. Funds credited into cash management accounts will not count towards Assets Under Management. With effect from 1 June 2017, the minimum amount of Assets Under Management required to start and maintain a Citigold Private Client relationship has been raised to S$1,500,000 from S$1,000,000. A monthly account service fee of S$15 will apply if your Total Relationship Balance does not meet the minimum requirement of S$15,000.
- “Total Relationship Balance” is the sum of:
- the average daily balance of your checking, savings and deposit accounts,
- the average daily value of your investments, and
- all outstanding amounts payable on your secured loan accounts as of the date of your last statement.
- Citi's determination of Total Relationship Balance will be conclusive. If a newly-established account is closed within six (6) months from date such account is established, an account closure fee of S$50 will be imposed on the customer. Citibank reserves the right to transfer a customer from one relationship to another (e.g. from Citigold Private Client to Citigold, Citi Priority or Citibanking) if that customer does not meet the requirements for its existing relationship or for any other reason whatsoever in its sole and absolute discretion.
- All offers and promotions are effective from 1 June 2017 and valid for Citigold Private Clients with minimum Assets Under Management of S$1,500,000, unless otherwise stated.
- Customised Structured Products
- This is valid for Citigold Private Clients with minimum Assets Under Management of S$5,000,000.
- This solution is provided as a service without cost for our valued Citigold Private Clients. All other product costs will apply.
- Invest in the structured product only if you fully understand the risk associated with them. To proceed with the investment, please sign the investment agreement forms. Once these forms are signed, your order is confirmed. Potential costs can be incurred to unwind the trade.
- Citibank Brokerage Online Promotion
- This is valid for Citigold Private Clients who are new to Citibank Brokerage and have not closed any Citibank Brokerage accounts in the past 12 months prior to the establishment of the new account.
- New to Citibank Brokerage customers will enjoy 3 months of free buy trades via Citibank Brokerage Online from the opening date of the new account as stated in the Account Opening advice.
- Login to your Citibank Online or CitiMobile® App to trade and the broker fees will reflect as zero at the online pre-confirmation page. All other exchange fees apply.
- For existing Citibank Brokerage customers, the promotion will apply only to new Brokerage market(s) cash trading account(s) opened and which have not been closed in the past 12 months prior to the establishment of the new account(s).
- All other existing Citibank Brokerage terms and conditions apply.
- Extended Treasury Specialist Access
- Extended Treasury Specialist Access will be from 8.30am to 10pm from Monday to Friday, Singapore business days only
- Extended Equity Desk Access: Equity brokerage services will be available from 8.30am to 5am from Monday to Friday, Singapore business days only.
- Equity advisory services (speak to our equity specialists for stock advice and trade execution) are available from
8.30am to 8pm from Monday to Friday, Singapore business days only.
- Complimentary Will and Lasting Power of Attorney services
- Promotion is organised by AIA Singapore Pte Ltd and terms and conditions apply. Speak to your Relationship Manager for more information.
- Complimentary Medical Health and Wellness Package
- Equity Highlights
- Clients must be accredited investors and/ or clients who have signed up for the Equity Advisory service
- No overseas cash withdrawal processing fee from Citibank ATMs using Citibank ATM & Debit Card; standard foreign currency exchange rates apply. Subjected to a preset daily cash withdrawal limit of S$3,000.
- Mastercard Privileges
- This is valid for Citigold Private Clients with minimum Assets Under Management of S$1.5 million and hold a Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard. Full terms and conditions apply to each privilege.
- Merchant terms and conditions apply.
- Customised Structured Products
- United States ("U.S.") Citizens, U.S. Residents, U.S. Green Card holders or clients with a U.S. mailing address, U.S. telephone number, are not eligible for the above banking promotions, free spa massages and free golf offers. A person is a "U.S.Resident" if he is present in the U.S. for more than 31 days in the current calendar year and for an average of at least 183 days over the current calendar year and the 2 preceding calendar years. Please note that the bank’s definition of U.S. Person may not be the same as the definition used by the U.S. Inland Revenue Services for U.S. tax purposes.
- Citibank is not an agent of the merchants and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and services provided. All disputes about quality or performance of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with the merchants. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the offers.The Gifts cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Citibank and the merchants will not be responsible for any stolen or misplaced Gifts.
- Citibank reserves the right not to accord any featured Gift at its discretion. Featured Gifts are subject to change without prior notice. Any Gift under the above promotions shall not be exchangeable for cash. In the event that the Gifts are unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Citibank reserves the right to substitute the same with products of similar value without prior notice. Citibank's decision on all matters relating to the promotions will be final and binding on all participants. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Citibank shall not in any way be liable for any goods or services or the quality of performance of such goods and services supplied by any participating merchant, site or service provider or other authorized agent. The eligible client should seek redress and direct any complaints or comments in respect of such goods and services to the respective participating merchant, provider or agent.
- Investment products are not available to U.S. persons. Investment products are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citigroup, Inc or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries unless specifically stated. Investment products are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results, prices can go up or down. Investors investing in investment and/or treasury products denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risks of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal when foreign currency is converted back to the investors' home currency. This document / communication / presentation does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer of solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such document or to make any offer or solicitation. All applications for unit trusts are subject to terms and conditions specific and must be made on the application forms accompanying the prospectus or otherwise prescribed by the issuer. Not all products and services are available in all jurisdictions. Interested investors should seek the advice of their financial advisors, as appropriate.
- Insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citigroup Inc or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. Insurance products are not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme. They may be protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation. For the list of insurance companies which are scheme members, visit www.sdic.org.sg. Coverage is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of the coverage, where applicable, please visit the websites of the General Insurance Association (www.gia.org.sg), the Life Insurance Association, Singapore (www.lia.org.sg) or the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (www.sdic.org.sg). You should seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase any insurance product.
- This is not a contract of insurance. Buying a life insurance policy can be a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid. Past performance of any funds or fund managers and any prediction, projection or forecast on the economy or markets are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the funds or the fund managers. Accordingly, the information should be read and construed in light of and subject to, all terms and conditions contained in the policy.
- Full details are stated in the policy. You should seek advice from a qualified financial adviser if in doubt. If you choose not to, you will have to take sole responsibility to ensure that this product is appropriate to your financial needs and insurance objectives. All insurance applications are subject to the insurance company's underwriting and acceptance. Not all products and services are available in all jurisdictions.
- Deposit Insurance Scheme: Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured. For more information, please visit www.sdic.org.sg.
- Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services. ©2017 Citibank Singapore Limited. All rights reserved. Citi, Citibank, Citigold Private Client and Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world. Citibank Singapore Limited Co. Reg. No. 200309485K.