- About Citigold Private Client
With effect from 8 April 2019, the regime for “accredited investors” as defined under the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore (the “SFA”) will involve an opt-in/opt-out process. For more detailed information on the consent provisions and how they do not apply to accredited investors, please click here.
Citigold Private Client is specially designed for Accredited Investors with investible assets of S$1.5million, offering you access to wealth solutions, sophisticated portfolio management tools and exquisite privileges.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
Our team of experts will empower you with world class solutions that will enable you to derive the most from your wealth and devote time to your passions and ambitions.
Grow Your Wealth With Our Wealth Management Experts
Enjoy access to a dedicated Wharton-trained Senior Relationship Manager with at least 10 years of experience.
Your Senior Relationship Manager’s expertise is complemented by a team of highly experienced specialists, including Portfolio Counsellors, Treasury Specialists, Senior Bancassurance Consultants, Senior Mortgage Specialists and Commercial Bank Specialists.
Plot Your Wealth Journey With Citi’s Investment Philosophy
Your Relationship Manager and team of specialists provide investment advice using a set of assessments to ensure the investment products are consistent with your investment profile. In addition, credit assessment checks are conducted for leveraged investments or accounts with investment loan facilities.
The Citigold Total Wealth Advisor, a goal-based wealth advisory tool developed exclusively for clients, helps you plan, monitor and manage your portfolio in one place.
The Citigold Diversification Index (CDI) and Model Portfolios serves as a guide to review the diversification level of your portfolio and serve as an asset allocation reference tool – both for periodic evaluation and prospective investments.
Benefit from the sophisticated stress test and comprehensive risk analysis of your investment portfolio through the Portfolio 360°.
The improved Citigold Private Client provides you access to enhanced wealth product offerings and better pricing that clients of your stature expect from their wealth management partner.
Gain access to boutique fund houses, institutional platform funds and private investment tranche offerings.
Enjoy preferential pricing and fees on the following:
- Bonds, with notional amount above S$1.5 million
- Portfolio Financing, for new drawdown of S$2 million and above in a single loan line
- First year of your mortgage package, for minimum loan size of S$600,000
Customised Structured Products1 offer you the tailored solutions to complement your investment portfolio.
Extended Treasury Specialist Access2 to capitalise on opportunities in FX markets up until 10pm (Business days).
Complimentary will writing and/or Lasting Power of Attorney legal services if you purchase a qualifying insurance plan under AIA Platinum Series3.
CONTROL WEALTH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Stay connected and be in control of your wealth with our suite of investment e-tools anytime you want, wherever you are.
Online Foreign Exchange (eFX) trading gives you an opportunity to diversify your portfolio, while maintaining liquidity in foreign currencies. Citi's eFX trading platform allows you to trade in 10 major currencies through your Citi Mobile® App and Citibank Online.
Access to Thomson Reuters (TR) Stock Analytics for the most updated stock ratings and target prices via your mobile devices.
Online Unit Trusts
Enjoy preferential rates for all online trades and keep track of your portfolio performance and NAVs securely.
Virtual Remote Engagement (VRE)
Review your portfolio with your relationship manager via live conversations facilitated by video chat, screen sharing and file sharing functionalities. Now available at your convenience on desktop, laptop and mobile.
CITI WEALTH INSIGHTS
Timely market knowledge is crucial to seizing wealth opportunities as they arise.
Backed by over 400 global research analysts, Citi provides you with round the clock coverage on the latest market and industry movements around the world, helping you to execute your investment strategies.
Weekly, monthly, bi-annual market updates, outlook and quarterly perspective report to keep you abreast of market developments on Citi Wealth Insights.
Exclusive invitations to regular investment seminars featuring leading market experts.
Market insights are gathered from our Global Investment Committee to ensure that you make informed choices on your wealth, through the following process:
In-depth analysis are carried out by regional strategy teams and investment specialists.
The committee also benefits from access to Citi Research’s institutional analysis, covering companies, sectors, economics, geopolitics, asset allocation and investment strategy.
Tactical insights and weightings for equities, fixed income, hedge funds, commodities and cash are generated.
Portfolios are built based on quantitative and qualitative analysis, taking a 12 to 18 month view of the markets.
PRIVILEGES BEFITTING YOUR STATUS
You have seen the world differently from unique angles and perspectives. To be discerning and appreciative of the subtle differences between good and great, our suite of unique lifestyle experiences is specially handpicked to suit your distinctive needs.
Global Banking privileges including worldwide Citigold status recognition and lounge access, instant Citibank Global Transfers and free withdrawals at Citi ATMs globally4.
Invitations to regional and local events for your child to equip them with the necessary building blocks to help pave the way for success.
Savour a suite of exclusive lifestyle experiences including free pampering massages, golf games, luxury magazine subscriptions.
Mastercard® Privileges5 adds a new dimension to the concept of exclusivity with Master Club World Golf Privileges, Mastercard Epicurean Experiences, Mastercard Wine Privileges, Kids Dining Perks, Priceless Cities experiences, special curated social events and many more.
With Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard, you get access to 10 different currencies, for payments and withdrawals at Citi's proprietary ATMs overseas at no additional conversion fee. You will also enjoy attractive exchange rates for your foreign currency conversions on Citi Online Foreign Exchange (eFX).
To find out more, speak to your Relationship Manager or click “Contact Me” for a Relationship Manager to contact you.
*Important Disclaimer:*Important Disclaimer:
- “Assets Under Management” refers to the combined balances held in a client's primary accounts including Citibank checking and savings account, time deposits and investments. Funds credited into cash management accounts will not count towards Assets Under Management. With effect from 1 June 2017, the minimum amount of Assets Under Management required to start and maintain a Citigold Private Client relationship has been raised to S$1,500,000 from S$1,000,000. A monthly account service fee of S$15 will apply if your Total Relationship Balance does not meet the minimum requirement of S$15,000.
- “Total Relationship Balance” is the sum of:
- the average daily balance of your checking, savings and deposit accounts,
- the average daily value of your investments, and
- all outstanding amounts payable on your secured loan accounts as of the date of your last statement.
- Citi's determination of Total Relationship Balance will be conclusive. If a newly-established account is closed within six (6) months from date such account is established, an account closure fee of S$50 will be imposed on the customer. Citibank reserves the right to transfer a customer from one relationship to another (e.g. from Citigold Private Client to Citigold, Citi Priority or Citibanking) if that customer does not meet the requirements for its existing relationship or for any other reason whatsoever in its sole and absolute discretion.
- All offers and promotions are effective from 1 June 2017 and valid for Citigold Private Clients with minimum Assets Under Management of S$1,500,000, unless otherwise stated.
- Customised Structured Products
- This is valid for Citigold Private Clients with minimum Assets Under Management of S$5,000,000.
- This solution is provided as a service without cost for our valued Citigold Private Clients. All other product costs will apply.
- Invest in the structured product only if you fully understand the risk associated with them. To proceed with the investment, please sign the investment agreement forms. Once these forms are signed, your order is confirmed. Potential costs can be incurred to unwind the trade.
- Extended Treasury Specialist Access
- Extended Treasury Specialist Access will be from 8.30am to 10pm from Monday to Friday, Singapore business days only
- Extended Equity Desk Access: Equity trading desk support will be available during trading hours of HK/SG/US market, typically from 9am till US market close (4:00 am or 5:00 am, depending on Daylight Savings Time) from Monday to Friday.
- Equity advisory services (speak to our equity specialists for stock advice and trade execution) are available from
8.30am to 8pm from Monday to Friday, Singapore business days only.
- Equity Highlights: Clients must be accredited investors and/ or clients who have signed up for the Equity Advisory service.
- Complimentary Will and Lasting Power of Attorney services
- Promotion is organised by AIA Singapore Pte Ltd and terms and conditions apply. Speak to your Relationship Manager for more information.
- No overseas cash withdrawal processing fee from Citibank ATMs using Citibank ATM & Debit Card; standard foreign currency exchange rates apply. Subjected to a preset daily cash withdrawal limit of S$3,000.
- Mastercard Privileges
- This is valid for Citigold Private Clients with minimum Assets Under Management of S$1.5 million and hold a Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard. Full terms and conditions apply to each privilege.
- Merchant terms and conditions apply.
- Customised Structured Products
- United States ("U.S.") Citizens, U.S. Residents, U.S. Green Card holders or clients with a U.S. mailing address, U.S. telephone number, are not eligible for the above banking promotions, free spa massages and free golf offers. A person is a "U.S.Resident" if he is present in the U.S. for more than 31 days in the current calendar year and for an average of at least 183 days over the current calendar year and the 2 preceding calendar years. Please note that the bank’s definition of U.S. Person may not be the same as the definition used by the U.S. Inland Revenue Services for U.S. tax purposes.
- Citibank is not an agent of the merchants and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and services provided. All disputes about quality or performance of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with the merchants. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions governing the offers.The Gifts cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Citibank and the merchants will not be responsible for any stolen or misplaced Gifts.
- Citibank reserves the right not to accord any featured Gift at its discretion. Featured Gifts are subject to change without prior notice. Any Gift under the above promotions shall not be exchangeable for cash. In the event that the Gifts are unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Citibank reserves the right to substitute the same with products of similar value without prior notice. Citibank's decision on all matters relating to the promotions will be final and binding on all participants. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Citibank shall not in any way be liable for any goods or services or the quality of performance of such goods and services supplied by any participating merchant, site or service provider or other authorized agent. The eligible client should seek redress and direct any complaints or comments in respect of such goods and services to the respective participating merchant, provider or agent.
- Investment products are not available to U.S. persons. Investment products are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citigroup, Inc or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries unless specifically stated. Investment products are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results, prices can go up or down. Investors investing in investment and/or treasury products denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risks of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal when foreign currency is converted back to the investors' home currency. This document / communication / presentation does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer of solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such document or to make any offer or solicitation. All applications for unit trusts are subject to terms and conditions specific and must be made on the application forms accompanying the prospectus or otherwise prescribed by the issuer. Not all products and services are available in all jurisdictions. Interested investors should seek the advice of their financial advisors, as appropriate.
- Insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citigroup Inc or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. Insurance products are not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme. They may be protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation. For the list of insurance companies which are scheme members, visit www.sdic.org.sg. Coverage is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of the coverage, where applicable, please visit the websites of the General Insurance Association (www.gia.org.sg), the Life Insurance Association, Singapore (www.lia.org.sg) or the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (www.sdic.org.sg). You should seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase any insurance product.
- This is not a contract of insurance. Buying a life insurance policy can be a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid. Past performance of any funds or fund managers and any prediction, projection or forecast on the economy or markets are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the funds or the fund managers. Accordingly, the information should be read and construed in light of and subject to, all terms and conditions contained in the policy.
- Full details are stated in the policy. You should seek advice from a qualified financial adviser if in doubt. If you choose not to, you will have to take sole responsibility to ensure that this product is appropriate to your financial needs and insurance objectives. All insurance applications are subject to the insurance company's underwriting and acceptance. Not all products and services are available in all jurisdictions.
- Deposit Insurance Scheme: Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured. For more information, please visit www.sdic.org.sg.
- Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
©2019 Citibank Singapore Limited. All rights reserved. Citi, Citibank, Citigold Private Client and Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world. Citibank Singapore Limited Co. Reg. No. 200309485K.