General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Citibank Wine and Dine programme:
- This offer is available only at participating partner restaurants for dine-in customers who spend a minimum of S$100 nett (excluding taxes) on food per bill.
- Offer is valid when payment is made with an eligible Citi Credit, Debit or Ready Credit Card. Please enquire with the restaurant on whether the Citi Credit, Debit or Ready Credit Card you have is eligible for use at the participating partner restaurant when you make a reservation at the restaurant or when you arrive at the restaurant.
- Offer is not valid for or in conjunction with other promotional or special priced menus, or offers, promotions or discounts.
- Offer is not eligible for private or special events.
- Offer is limited to one free bottle of wine per bill.
- Split bills are not permitted even if separate tables are requested.
- Offer is applicable to only one eligible card per table, per party, per occasion. A party is defined as a group of two or more persons dining at one table. Where there is a request for side by side or nearby tables, this will be considered as one party and one bottle of wine per table per visit policy will apply.
- The free bottle of wine must be requested at the time of ordering.
- The free bottle of wine specified may be out of stock or replaced. In which case, the restaurant will provide a similar quality bottle of wine determined at their discretion.
- Complimentary bottle of wine is not exchangeable for cash, or goods or services.
- Citibank may terminate this Programme and/or vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- For further information on the Citi Wine & Dine Programme, please visit our FAQs .
- “Citibank” means Citibank Singapore Limited.