- Instant Access
- Online & Mobile Services
- Online Services
- Payments and Transfers
- Freedom to make payments to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Convenience of having your bank always within reach, even when on the go.
1. Add Payee
- Select 'Payments and Transfers' on your top navigation.
- You will be prompted to key your One-Time PIN1 (OTP). Once you have requested your One-Time PIN (OTP) via SMS or Online Security Device(OSD).
- Learn more about One-Time PIN (OTP).
- Select 'Add Payee' if you performing a Payment and Transfer for the first time.
- You will be promoted to select channel by which you would like to receive your Online Authorisation Code (OAC).
- OAC can be sent to via an SMS or a mailer. Alternatively, you can retrieve your OAC by calling our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking with you Telephone-PIN (T-PIN).
- Select your 'Payee Type' and follow the onset screen to complete the process of adding a payee.
- Remember you will need to activate your payee before you can perform a payment or transfer.
2. Future Payments/Transfers
Set a future dated payment or transfer and upon the scheduled date, your instruction will be carried out accordingly to make your bill payment or transfer to another account.
3. Payee list
Review and see the list of payees you have added. You may delete or amend the payee list accordingly to suit your needs.
4. Payment by Online Cheques2
Forget about writing a physical cheque, now you can do them virtually. Login to Citibank Online to provide us the name of your payee and their address and we will issue and mail the cheque on your behalf. How convenient is that!
5. Fund Transfer using GIRO/ MEPS3
MEPS refer to a mode of transfer through the Monetary Authority of Singapore Electronic Payment System that allows you to transfer funds from your Citibank account to other banks account within Singapore on the same day, simply at a nominal charge of S$5 - your solution to emergency transfers.You may also consider transferring your funds using GIRO which will take about 2 to 3 working days to be effected with no charges involved.
You may also consider transferring your funds using GIRO which will take about 2 to 3 working days to be effected with no charges involved.
6. Perform Bill Payments4
Paying bills can be hassle-free. With over 120 billing organisations for selection, you can now pay your utilities and telecommunications bills, taxes and memberships fees easily. That's not all; you can also use your Citibank Credit Card to pay over 100 selected billing organisations.
7. Set up Citibank SMS Pay
Beat the queue and pay your Citibank Credit Card / Ready Credit bills using your non-Citibank account with just an SMS. A secure, convenient and easy way to pay your bills anytime, anywhere.
8. Remittances / Telegraphic Transfers
Citibank Online lets you transfer funds overseas with ease. It is a simpler and low-cost way of transferring your funds to Banks overseas that is supported by this service. We have simplified the charges into one low flat fee for just for your convenience. What's more, you will be able to view competitive foreign exchange rates online before confirming a transaction.
9. Performing a Citibank Global Transfer (CGT)5
Citibank Global Transfers is an online funds transfer service that allows you to transfer funds from your Citibank Checking, Savings or Ready Credit account to another Citibank account abroad instantly.
10. Electronic Payment of Shares
Electronic Payment of Shares (EPS) is a convenient way of paying for your share purchases and receiving payment from the sale of your shares. Enjoy greater convenience, receiving payments from the sale of shares becomes seamless and at your comfort when you execute your instructions through Citibank Online.
- Online cheques can only be sent to a payee in Singapore. There is no service fee incurred for issuing an online cheque. Once the cheque is issued, your account will be immediately debited for the cheque amount. If you would like to cancel the cheque, you need to inform Citibank to stop the cheque.
- MEPS Instructions received after 5pm will be processed and effected on the next business day.
- Payments to billing organisations using Citibank Credit Card as source of funds will not earn any rewards and/or rebates under any Citibank reward or loyalty programme. This is applicable only for selected billing organizations.
- This is only applicable for participating countries with Citibank Global Transfer.
1 PIN refers to Personal Identification Number.
Payments and Transfers
|Transfers within Singapore|
|Transfer to other's Citibank Accounts||SGD 20,000||Instant|
|Transfer funds to other Bank's Accounts||SGD 20,000||Transfer via MEPS
Instructions received before 5pm on a business day will be effected on the same day.
(Instructions after 5pm or on a non-business day will be effected the next business day.)
Transfer via GIRO 2 to 3 business days
|Payment by Cheque / Bill Payment||SGD 20,000||As some payments are sent via cheque, payments will take effect within 5-7 working days.|
|Transfer outside Singapore|
|Citibank Global Transfer||SGD 50,000^||Instant|
|^Depending on the rules and regulations of the country where the account is located, a lower limit may apply.|
|Telegraphic Transfer||SGD 50,000||3 working days|
Incoming funds transfer
To receive funds from an overseas party, please provide the following details in addition to your name and account number to the remitting party:
Name of Beneficiary Bank: Citibank Singapore Limited
SWIFT address: CITISGSGGCB
To receive funds from an overseas party in a currency other than Singapore dollars, please provide the corresponding bank SWIFT address in addition to the details above to the remitting party.
List of corresponding bank SWIFT addresses (depending on the currency):
|SWIFT Address||Corresponding Bank||Currency|
List of Citibank Global Transfer (CGT) participating countries
|Mexico||Poland||Thailand||United Arab Emirates|
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Yes, you can debit your Citibank Credit Card to make a bill payment to selected billing organisations.
Citibank Global Transfer (CGT)
You can transfer up to SGD 50,000 to any Citibank account overseas by selecting "Citibank Global Transfer" as your Payee Type. Please ensure that the account details of the international account you wish to transfer to is on your payee list and has been activated with an Online Authorisation Code (OAC).
You can transfer funds out of Singapore or in a different currency within Singapore via Telegraphic Transfer to other bank accounts. Select "Telegraphic Transfer" as your Payee Type. You may transfer up to a daily limit of SGD 50,000 for Telegraphic Transfer via Citibank Online. For transfer above SGD 50,000, please send us a secured message via 'My Mailbox' service using the following format:
Currency and Amount to be remitted:
Payee Account Number:
FX contract reference #: (If Applicable)
You may request your funds transfer to be done via GIRO/MEPS. GIRO (General Interbank Recurring Order) will take 3 business days for funds to effected and transferred to the receiving party with no fees involved. MEPS (Monetary Authority of Singapore Electronic Payment System) is a same day funds transfer to the receiving party with a nominal fee of SGD 5. Instructions for MEPS received before 5pm (Singapore time) will be effected on the same day, instructions received after 5pm (Singapore time) will be effected the next business day.
Yes, you may select 'other services' and setup a recurring payment from your Citibank Savings/Checking account to pay your Citibank Credit Card bills. You will only be allowed to select pay minimum or full payment.
Yes, you are given an option when making a payment and transfer to select to pay today or at a future date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONSTERMS AND CONDITIONS
For payments and transfers via Citi Mobile, the payee will first have to be added on Citibank Online and activated with an Online Authorisation Code (OAC). All payments and transfers are subject to the Citibank Online User Agreement. Some or all of the services (including payments and transfers) that may be accessed through Citi Mobile or Citibank Online may not be available during our scheduled maintenance times. In the event of such unavailability, you may call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at 6225 5225 or visit a Citibank branch to conduct your banking transactions. Citibank exercises no control and assumes no responsibility for any delay, misconnection, variation in response times and connectivity of any Internet Service Provider (whether local or overseas) through which access to Citi Mobile and/or Citibank Online is effected. Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.