Spend more time doing things that are meaningful to you and less time banking.
That's why banking across all our channels can now be done quickly and easily.
- No time constraint.
- Greater levels of awareness and security.
- Geographical convenience.
With just a few finger-clicks you can bank, transact, save and invest all at one-go!
Get updated *anytime, anywhere*
- Stay updated 24/7 by receiving instant and automatic alerts when there is an activity on your accounts or credit cards.
- Receive instant SMS and email notifications when there is an activity on your accounts or credit cards. In addition, receive reminders when your Citibank Credit Cards or Ready Credit Account is due for payment.
- Have your statements and transaction advices timely and securely delivered directly to your email inbox.
Manage your money *anytime, anywhere*
- Conveniently view the details and balances of all your accounts
- Easily view detailed transaction history
Move your money *anytime, anywhere*
- Quickly transfer money to anyone in Singapore or overseas
- Pay your monthly bills including your credit card bills
- For greater convenience, set a recurring schedule for any funds transfers or bill payments that are repetitive on a frequent basis (Example: paying rent on the 1st of every month).
Stay protected *anytime, anywhere*
- Enjoy greater levels of security for your online banking using the new and enhanced Online Security Device (OSD)
- Secured banking environment against online fraud
Invest *anytime, anywhere*
- Securely and easily trade securities online
- Manage Time Deposits
- Invest in Premium Accounts & Unit Trusts online
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Yes, you need to do one-time registration of your Username and Password. To register, click here.
Your card number is the 16-digit number that appears on your Citibank Credit Card or ATM/Debit card. Your PIN is the 6-digit Personal Identification Number issued with your card.
You can call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at (65) 6225 5225 or drop by any of our branches to request for a new PIN.
Entering your Password by clicking the on-screen keyboard helps protect your Password from possible key logger software or similar which can attempt to monitor your activity.
Yes. Once you have logged into Citibank Online, select 'Change ATM PIN' under Account Services.
- A One-Time PIN (OTP) is a randomly generated 6-digit number.
- With second-level authentication, you will need this OTP each time you perform transactions on Citibank Online. This provides additional protection against unauthorized access of your online account information and from various online frauds.
- The OTP can be received via an SMS to your mobile phone or can be generated using your Online Security Device.
The New Online Security Device is part of the financial industry-wide initiative for an even safer online banking experience. This device has stronger authentication capabilities and provides you an extra layer of security against potential fraudulent activities and threats. For more information, visit www.citibank.com.sg/OSD
You need to do one-time registration of your Username and Password. To register, click here.
Online Banking is available to all customers who have any of the below products with Citibank:
- Banking Accounts like Checking & Savings Accounts or Cash Trading Account
- Credit Card
- Ready Credit
*Terms and conditions apply. For payments and transfers via Citi Mobile, the payee will first have to be added on Citibank Online and activated with an Online Authorisation Code (OAC).
All payments and transfers are subject to the Citibank Online User Agreement. Some or all of the services (including payments and transfers) that may be accessed through Citi Mobile or Citibank Online may not be available during our scheduled maintenance times. In the event of such unavailability, you may call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at 6225 5225 or visit a Citibank branch to conduct your banking transactions. Citibank exercises no control and assumes no responsibility for any delay, misconnection, variation in response times and connectivity of any Internet Service Provider (whether local or overseas) through which access to Citi Mobile and/or Citibank Online is effected. Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.