Citibank Debit Card brings you banking convenience locally and globally. From cash withdrawals to your daily purchases and bill payments, all you need is your Citibank Debit Card. What's more, you will experience exclusive lifestyle privileges when you make purchases with your Card.
Access Cash Anytime
You can get access to over 1,500 touchpoints islandwide, through any of our Citibank Branches, and ATMs at Instant Banking Centres, SMRT stations, Cold Storage supermarkets and Esso petrol stations.
What's more, you can make free cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs globally.
Your Citibank Debit Card allows you to make cashless transactions at millions of Visa merchants globally. Simply present your Citibank Debit Card and sign for your purchase. You can also use it for payment at any EPINS® participating merchants islandwide.
No Late Fees or Interest Charges
Your Citibank Debit Card is linked to your bank account. Whenever you use the card for payment, funds are directly debited from your account. So you don't have to worry about late fees, bill payments or interest charges.
Bill Payment Islandwide
Make bill payments islandwide via any AXS Station. It's quick, easy and available 24/7.
Citibank Debit Card offers a comprehensive range of security features for your added security.
- Activation and deactivation can be done instantly and conveniently at any time of the day via on-demand SMS, internet banking, self-service phone banking, CitiPhone hotline and other touchpoints including branches.
- A missing card can be quickly deactivated, with a replacement card sent almost immediately upon request.
- The EMV-Dynamic Data Authentication Smart Chip makes the card more secure and protects you from potential identity theft and fraudulent activity.
- Citi Alerts: Get SMS or email alerts anytime there is a transaction on your card. To enroll, login to Citibank Online.
- Citibank Online and Citi Mobile: Track your account balances and transactions easily.
The Most Privileges Around Every Day:
Enjoy the best dining deals at over 1,000 preferred restaurants island-wide
Up to 12% on special days; 6% all year.
Savings up to 14% at all Esso stations island-wide
Great discounts on dining, travel, shopping, wellness and more at over 40,000 establishments world-wide.
- Individuals 18 years and above
- Singaporeans or foreigners
- Non-profit organisations
List of deposit accounts which can be linked to a Citibank Debit Card
Citibank MaxiSave Account
An interest bearing checking account that comes with a Citibank Debit Card that offers you a host of exciting features.
Citibank Interest Plus Savings Account
Earn up to 2.5% p.a. more on your savings.
Citibank Step-Up Interest Account
Step up to higher interests rates with our superior salary account.
Citibank Tap & Save Account
- Earn 2% cash rebate with every EZ-Reload transaction and 1% cash rebate on everything else when you shop with Visa.
- For this account, a Citibank SMRT Debit Card will be issued.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
The Citibank Debit Card comes without fees and charges.
The Citibank Debit Card lets you withdraw cash from ATMs and can be used to make purchases at Visa accepting merchant locations. What's more, you get to enjoy Citibank's signature suite of worldwide privileges whenever you use your Citibank Debit Card.
With the Citibank Debit Card, you get to enjoy shopping at millions of Visa merchants globally, simply by signing for your purchases at places like restaurants, bars, groceries and daily needs, fashion apparels, pharmacies etc. Alternatively, you can make cashless payments using your Citibank Debit Card and ATM PIN at all merchants that display the EPINS® logo.
Your liability for all unauthorized transactions on your Citibank Debit Card which are effected prior to our receipt of your notification shall be limited to S$100 provided:
- you have immediately notified us of the loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure/use;
- you assist us in the recovery of the unauthorised charges incurred;
- at our request you furnish us with a statutory declaration and/or police report accompanied by written confirmation of the loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure and any other information that we may require;
- we are satisfied that such loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure is not due to your negligence or default
EPINS® is a PIN-based debit payment service that gives you the freedom to make cashless payments at participating merchants outlets. It is a convenient way of making your everyday purchases with your Citibank Debit or ATM Card and your ATM PIN.
All existing and new Citibank Debit and ATM Cards linked to a banking account are equipped with the EPINS® debit payment feature.
Yes, if you have a Citibank Debit Card with a Visa logo, the choice is entirely yours! The merchant will ask you for your preference when you make a payment. If, however, your card is a Citibank ATM Card that does not have the Visa logo, you can only use the EPINS® network for your debit transactions.
Important NotesImportant Notes
Your use of the Citibank ATM and Citibank Debit Card is governed by the Citibank Debit Card Terms and Conditions as set out in the Citibank Singapore Global Consumer Banking Terms and Conditions. For the Citibank ATM or Citibank Debit Card Terms and Conditions, please visit www.citibank.com.sg
Please be informed that EPINS® is a debit network owned by Card Alliance Pte Ltd. Therefore, if you choose to make a point-of-sale debit payment via the EPINS® network using your Citibank ATM or Citibank Debit Card, you will be bound by the rules governing EPINS® debit card transactions including but not limited to rules governing dispute resolution. For the EPINS® terms and conditions, please visit www.epins.com.sg
However, if you choose to make a point-of-sale debit payment via the Visa network, you will be bound by the Visa rules governing debit card transactions including but not limited to rules governing chargeback and dispute resolution.
Please note that your privileges, rewards and/or services will differ depending on your choice of debit network.