Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card
- Daily savings with up to 10% Citi Rebate at over 800 locations
- Up to 2.5% Citi Rebate on M1 mobile and broadband bills
- Additional value added services if you are an M1 subscriber
Citibank M1 Card IT Show 2014
Get up to $100 Citi Rebate exclusively with the Citibank M1 Card from now till 31 March 2014
$100 Citi Rebate on
Samsung GALAXY Note 3 With LTE or
Samsung GALAXY S4 With LTE+
$50 Citi Rebate on other 2-year smartphone or broadband plans
For full terms and conditions, click here.
Citibank M1 Card Be Spoilt for Choice Promotion
Free movies or groceries? It's your call.
1. CHOOSE your gift and SMS to enroll.
Shaw Theatres Movie Package
SMS <m1movie> to 72484
A pair of Shaw Theatres movie tickets and a regular 46 ounce popcorn (worth up to $26.80)
SMS <m1grocery> to 72484
$20 The Choices Vouchers
2. SPEND $200 per week in any of the following periods:
20 Jan to 16 Feb 2014
17 Feb to 16 March 2014
3. BE REWARDED with the gift of your choice for each qualifying period.
For full terms and conditions, click here.
Exclusive Benefits1 when you charge your M1 bills and purchases to your Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card:
|M1 recurring bills2||Up to 2.5% Citi Rebate|
|Purchases at M1 Shop||0.7% Citi Rebate|
|Additional Value Added Services if you are an M1 Subscriber:|
|Handphone accessories at M1 Shop||10% discount|
|Free mobile data||$20 worth of usage per month for first 3 months upon card approval|
|Free 3G video calls||$5 worth per month for first 3 months upon card approval|
|SIM card||Free replacement|
|M1 Value-Added Services (eg. Roaming)||Free registration|
|Free loan phone||Free use for up to 2 weeks within a calendar month if you lose yours|
|Interest-free installments||12-month loans on new handset purchases above $200|
In addition, you can earn Citi Rebate when you charge your daily spending to your Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card:
|At over 800 merchant outlets including Starbucks, Burger King, Cold Storage and Giant.||Up to 10.0%|
|Overseas retail purchases3||1.0%|
|Local retail purchases||0.5%|
Here is how your Citi Rebate can be used:
|1. Offset your M1 bill||2. Convert to Sunperk points|
|3. Convert to Krisflyer Miles||4. Offset purchases at Citi Rebate participating merchants|
|For more information on Citi Rebate, click here|
How you can redeem your Citi Rebate:
- SMS <Rewards> to 72484.
2. Citibank Online
- Login to Citibank Online.
- Click on "Rewards Redemption" and select Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card.
3. Phone Banking: Interactive Voice Response
- Call CitiPhone Banking at 6225-5225 and enter your NRIC or 16-digit Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card number.
- Select "Balance Transfer, Rewards and Other Services" and press "2" to find out your Citi Rebate balance.
4. M1 Shops and Participating Merchants
- When a purchase is made at a Citi Rebate merchant with your Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card, the cashier will prompt you on how much Citi Rebate you currently have.
- Simply inform the cashier to redeem your Citi Rebate to offset your purchase instantaneously.
Enjoy the following privileges with any Citibank Credit Card
|Gourmet Pleasures||Best dining deals islandwide.|
|Citi Rebate||Up to 10% rebate at over 800 merchant outlets including Burger King, Cold Storage, Shell and Starbucks.|
|TANGS Rebate||6% rebate all year; up to 12% on special days|
|Best Petrol Deals||Enjoy year long savings at Esso and Shell.|
|Citi Globeshopper||5% cash back on online shipping charges.|
1M1 terms and conditions apply. For more information visit www.m1.com.sg
22.5% for M1 bills above S$300, 2.0% for bills between S$200 - S$300, 1.5% for M1 bills less than S$200. Please note that certain M1 items such as auto-roaming charges, telepol / infoline / 1-900 calls / directory assistance / equipment installation charges / third party charges are not eligible to earn Citi Rebate. Applicable only to M1 bills charged to the Citibank M1 Visa Card on a recurring basis. M1 terms and conditions apply.
3Only applicable for purchases made in a currency other than Singapore dollars.
- Only existing M1 phone and/or broadband subscribers are eligible to apply
- Age: 21 years old and above
- For Singaporeans and PRs, minimum annual income of S$30,000
- For foreigners, minimum annual income to of S$60,000
A copy of your NRIC/passport, latest original computerized payslip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement. Click here to submit your CPF statement online.
A copy of your NRIC/passport, last 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months' bank statements.
- Basic Card annual fee: $160.50 (inclusive of GST)
- Supplementary Card annual fee: $85.60 (inclusive of GST)
- Waiver: First year annual fee for Basic and two (2) Supplementary Cards
Click here to view Cardmember's Agreement