Citi PremierMiles American Express® Card
- Earn 2 Citi Miles with every S$1 spent on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir, 2 Citi Miles per S$1 spent overseas, and 1.3 Citi Miles with every S$1 spent locally.
- Pay directly with miles for flights, hotels and more.
- Use your miles whenever you want. They never expire!
^Miles stated may be used to redeem one-way ticket(s) via selected Frequent Flyer Programs (FFP). Actual number of Miles required may differ at time of redemption.
Earning your Citi Miles
|Earn miles faster||
Spend on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, KrisShop: S$1= 2 Citi Miles
Overseas spend (in foreign currency): S$1 = 2 Citi Miles
Local spend: S$1 = 1.3 Citi Miles
No min. spend required
|Earn bonus miles when you renew your membership||15,000 Citi Miles|
|Accumulate your miles||Citi Miles never expire|
Redeeming your Citi Miles
|Redeem directly for flights, hotels & more||
|Redeem at participating Frequent Flyer and Hotel Loyalty Programs||
Redeem your miles on a wide range of flights and hotels via participating Frequent Flyer and Hotel Loyalty Programs^
1 Citi Mile = 1 Mile with:
Hotel Loyalty Programs:
1 Citi Mile = 1 IHG Rewards Club point
Personalised Priority Pass membership card
For list of lounges and available benefits, visit www.prioritypass.com
Click here to download application form.
Citi World Privileges
Charge your travel fare tickets in full to your Citi PremierMiles American Express® Card to enjoy protection and financial help when you need it most*:
Accidental Death and Permanent Disablement while travelling in a Common Carrier:
Up to S$1,000,000 (up to S$50,000 for your child) in the unfortunate event of death or permanent disablement, arising from an accident occurring while travelling as a fare paying passenger in a Common Carrier whilst on a Covered Trip.
Medical Assistance Program:
For medical expenses incurred outside Singapore due to Injury or Sickness suffered whilst on a Covered Trip, you will be reimbursed up to S$40,000 (up to S$20,000 for your child). You will also be covered for up to S$100,000 for emergency medical evacuation and up to S$100,000 for repatriation.
Travel Inconvenience Coverage:
Baggage Loss outside Singapore: Reimbursement up to S$1,000 (Max S$500 per article).
Baggage Delay outside Singapore: S$100 for every 8 consecutive hours of delay, Max of S$600.
Flight Delay: S$100 for every consecutive 8 hours of delay, Max of S$500.
Trip Cancellation due to specified events: Reimbursement of up to S$500.
Trip Interruption due to hospitalization while outside Singapore: Reimbursement of up to S$500.
For enquiries on claims procedure# please contact
This insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (“AXA”) under Master Policy No. P1880684 for the benefit of Citi PremierMiles American Express Card (“Cardmembers”), their legal spouse and Children. This is not a contract of insurance. The specific terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the insurance are set out in the Policy.
# For the full set of policy terms and exclusions of the travel insurance policy please click here.
|American Express Selects®||American Express Selects® brings you a world of privileges with an exciting selection of year round offers and savings. Wherever you find yourself globally, you'll enjoy exceptional value and privileges in travel, leisure, dining and shopping. So, use your Card now and discover an array of attractive benefits in key destinations worldwide. For a listing of participating merchants in Singapore, visit amexnetwork.com.sg.|
- Age: 21 years old and above
- Minimum annual income of S$80,000
A copy of your NRIC/passport, latest original computerized payslip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement. Click here to submit your CPF statement online.
A copy of your NRIC/passport, last 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 month's bank statements.
A copy of your passport and work permit (with minimum 6 months validity), a copy of utility or telephone bill or bank statement with applicant's name and address, Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerised payslip.
Interest, Other Fees and Charges:
Click here to view the other fees and charges.
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
Click here to view the Cardmember's Agreement.
Click here to view interest rates, fees and charges.
Frequently Asked Questions on Credit Card Chargeback & Dispute Resolution.
- Full terms and conditions apply, please view the Cardmember Agreement for details. Earning Citi Miles: Citi Miles are earned for retail purchases only; excludes purchases made on flexible payment plans, balance transfers, bill payments, interest and fees, and cash advances. Overseas spending is identified as transactions amount posted in foreign currency only. Cardmembers will earn 2 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent directly with Singapore Airlines or SilkAir - online at singaporeair.com, silkair.com, Singapore Airlines & SilkAir Ticketing & Reservations Offices as well as KrisShop purchases made onboard Singapore Airlines flights or directly online www.krisshop.com.
- Renewal Bonus: Upon renewal of annual membership and payment of annual fee you will receive 15,000 bonus Citi Miles.
- An administrative fee of SGD$25 will be charged for each Points Transfer. Points or Miles redeemed in a Points Transfer Redemption will be credited to your membership account with the Participating Travel Loyalty Program within 14 working days. Please refer to https://www.citirewards.com/ for full T&Cs.
- ^^Priority Pass membership is on application basis and is reserved for Basic cardmember only. Each basic cardmember is limited to 2 complimentary visits per calendar year. Every accompanying guest will count as 1 visit. Thereafter, USD$27 per person per visit (or the prevailing rate) will be charged to the Citi PremierMiles American Express® Card account. Please refer to www.prioritypass.com for details.
- American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express Company. This card is issued by Citibank Singapore Limited pursuant to a license from American Express.